KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm....leaving for the night but voting probably wouldn't be necessary yet.

Has anyone PM'd gautam? Maybe he doesn't understand what's going on, since he was on this thread, but didn't make much of an effort. If nothing happens, I'll probably PM him tomorrow morning or something, but I don't have the time right now...

-DM

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well..... is anyone going to debate on why their character should win?? or at least do anything!?!?

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:28 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
What, are you gonna name a flying brick Dr. Fate? I don't think so. It's either magic or precognition. And if it was precognition he'd find out pretty damn quick that that was the case if his opponent knew every move he was going to make.

Take it easy, i was just asking. embarrasment

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:57 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What, are you gonna name a flying brick Dr. Fate? I don't think so. It's either magic or precognition.

not necessarily...... he may just be a cocky bastard who thinks that his victories are fated... someone who doesn't believe it's possible to lose...... or it could just be his actual name.... ie Dr Strange

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:46 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Evangel said only one mind could be in control of all the powers, but she didn't specify how long each characters would have possessed those powers before the fight. And, she said we could write up character histories and bios for our characters, meaning that they could have existed, powers and all, for a significant amount of time. They could have even grown up with them.

I know the Juggernaut is supposedly unstoppable, but has he EVER come up against someone who tried to stop him with a kinetic energy drain? The harder he works to move, the more it feeds me, and the more powerful I become. And, I don't have to stop him completely, just slow him down considerably. Just to keep him from struggling while I put him down.

K Von Doom: Sorry if I came across as harsh, I was pissed cause I couldn't sleep and pretty grumpy (it was 7 am here at that time).

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:23 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Evangel said only one mind could be in control of all the powers, but she didn't specify how long each characters would have possessed those powers before the fight. And, she said we could write up character histories and bios for our characters, meaning that they could have existed, powers and all, for a significant amount of time. They could have even grown up with them.

but she did shoot down your "Blackstrom boosted by terrigen mists" idea..... i don't know for certain that these are all newly amalgamated.... but that's the way it sounds so far

guess Evangel needs to make the call

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:38 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
but she did shoot down your "Blackstrom boosted by terrigen mists" idea..... i don't know for certain that these are all newly amalgamated.... but that's the way it sounds so far

guess Evangel needs to make the call

I know she shot that one bit down. But whether she meant to or not, she did leave a loophole in the rules. I can't take Black Bolt's experience to use in Blackstrom, but I can give Majestic Black Bolt's powers shortly after birth to gain his own experience with those powers.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:02 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

we could do that!?!?!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:04 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by stormfront13
we could do that!?!?!

laughing
Well, I just did. And I posted my amalgam's history way back when the Confirmation thread was up, so every participant and Evangel herself had a chacne to read it.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:08 AM
gautam

ok....first of all in my prep time....dr fates mind....figures out that that he is industructible and cannot be stoped(juggernaut)....he also figures out he has superstrength, flight, faster then light speed, and heatvision....because of the dr fates mind.....he doesnt have the will power problem of gladiator.....anyways....the moment the fight starts....Dr. Cain zips up to your charecter at faster then light speed....instead of hitting you phiscally....thus making ure charecter stronger....he unleashes chaos magic on your charecter.....and hits you with his heat vision....making harder to escape....once ure very weak from the magical attack a few class 100 punches at blitz speed will put down charecter...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:11 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

do you think we are still allowed to post our characters history somewhere

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:14 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by gautam
ok....first of all in my prep time....dr fates mind....figures out that that he is industructible and cannot be stoped(juggernaut)....he also figures out he has superstrength, flight, faster then light speed, and heatvision....because of the dr fates mind.....he doesnt have the will power problem of gladiator.....anyways....the moment the fight starts....Dr. Cain zips up to your charecter at faster then light speed....instead of hitting you phiscally....thus making ure charecter stronger....he unleashes chaos magic on your charecter.....and hits you with his heat vision....making harder to escape....once ure very weak from the magical attack a few class 100 punches at blitz speed will put down charecter...

Okay. Couple things wrong with that.

Yes, you can fly at super speed, but your brain can't process that fast. Since Majestic is on a similar level speedwise, and has the reactions to match, by the time your brain would catch up to your rate of speed, Blackstrom would be somewhere else entirely.

Then there's my kinetic drain. The harder you push yourself, the stronger I get, while still keeping you slow as molasses. Hell, I could drain you, make you struggle REALLY hard to move, then suddenly stop draining and soften the ground right behind us with matter manipulation. Then I just grab you by the shoulders and use your own massive speed to slam you deep into the ground, which would then harden, trapping you in an indestructible prison.

Stormfront: I dunno, she said in the Confirmation thread that that was where we were supposed to post our character histories. If I could have waited till now to post it I would have, since I risked someone objecting to it by posting it so long before my fight.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:24 AM
stormfront13

oh i didn't know she said that, i think others will want to write down histories also so maybe she will give a second chance

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:34 AM
gautam

Okay. Couple things wrong with that.

Yes, you can fly at super speed, but your brain can't process that fast. Since Majestic is on a similar level speedwise, and has the reactions to match, by the time your brain would catch up to your rate of speed, Blackstrom would be somewhere else entirely.

Then there's my kinetic drain. The harder you push yourself, the stronger I get, while still keeping you slow as molasses. Hell, I could drain you, make you struggle REALLY hard to move, then suddenly stop draining and soften the ground right behind us with matter manipulation. Then I just grab you by the shoulders and use your own massive speed to slam you deep into the ground, which would then harden, trapping you in an indestructible prison.[/B][/QUOTE]

how are u going to counter chaos magic.....and even if you put me in the ground...im sure fates magic could just teleport me right out of it...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:25 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

how are u going to counter chaos magic.....and even if you put me in the ground...im sure fates magic could just teleport me right out of it...

Just saying "chaos magic" is very unclear. What does it DO? What specific spell is he casting? If he loses his helmet, he's severely weakened, since it houses Nabu, who he draws his power from. Since I tore your helmet off as my first move in the fight, your magic is crippled.

I react faster than you, I have taken your magic by removing your helmet and I am keeping you moving at a snails pace with kinetic drain. And, I just jammed you into an unbreakable prison. You are in severe trouble.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:23 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think we are talking about the original Dr Fate.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

attualy Fate learned how to do magic without his helmet on.....also if you come close enough to take my helmet of i would simply rip you apart....my charecter has the stregnth of gladitor and juggernaut he out powers you....also knowing that your charecter had information on mine....i would simply put up a force field of magic and attack you with spells from the other side of it.....from the other side of it I could summon magical creatures and send them to attack you....also I could very quickly teleport outside of the sheild....right behind you...while you are busy with my creatures....and hit you with a very powerful punch....then teleport back into the sheild....and repeat this till you die.....I am pretty sure you cant drain magical creatures...be cause they do not follow the laws of phisics....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:13 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

attualy Fate learned how to do magic without his helmet on.....also if you come close enough to take my helmet of i would simply rip you apart....my charecter has the stregnth of gladitor and juggernaut he out powers you....also knowing that your charecter had information on mine....i would simply put up a force field of magic and attack you with spells from the other side of it.....from the other side of it I could summon magical creatures and send them to attack you....also I could very quickly teleport outside of the sheild....right behind you...while you are busy with my creatures....and hit you with a very powerful punch....then teleport back into the sheild....and repeat this till you die.....I am pretty sure you cant drain magical creatures...be cause they do not follow the laws of phisics....

Actually, if I come close enough to rip your helmet off, it's getting ripped off, and before you can even react. I am way too fast for you to react to. Which means I can knock you out temporarily and jam you into the ground before you can even blink.

I'm sure I CAN drain magical creatures, because if they move, they have kinetic energy to drain. Hell, I can drain their kinetic energy and funnel that into a storm of biokinetic force to tear them apart while amping up my strength on electron power alone.

Juggernaut and Gladiator combined strength is stronger than my base strength, but with electron powers augmenting me, I started out this fight being ten times stronger than usual. That puts me far above you in strength. Teleporting is a bad idea, because I can turn and attack before you even realize the teleportation is over.

Last edited by Khellendros on May 15th, 2005 at 08:39 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:36 AM
gautam

i dont understand how you base streanth is soo powerful...whos power is that

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:17 AM
gautam

and one more thing that does not make sence is that how your charecter...even though being mr majestics mind can do maelstroms kinetic draing....it takes more time then 1 hr of preptime to learn it...and in the other treads there were many issues of how a charecter knw to use all his powers with only 1 mind...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:24 AM