KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Gautam hasn't really made an argument yet, so I think I'll wait till he comes back before I vote.

same here

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

ok...well first of all...im sry that ive been gone...i have finals and shit....so many things to do.....k well first of all...u talk about screaming....JUGGERNAUT IS INVUNRABLE....it wont hurt him.....even thors godblast didnt hurt him......if u try to put me into the ground ill just teleport right out of it....none of the things u said could hurt me.....after that.....when u said that i can go at gladiators speeds....and yet only have the reaction time of fate....that wouldnt be possible....a nerve impulse has to be givin to the muscle to react before it can move....and so if i can move at light speed....then just the same....the nerve impulses in my brain would have the same speed and so i would be able to react at light speed.....by saying that....i could easily put a sheild around me and attack you at light speed....speed bltz you....and attack you with full power blasts of mystical energy.....

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:59 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

ure duribility isnt much compared to juggernauts...then if u add the strength of gladiators and juggys into punchs....thats very very high....and it would take u out....add all of this to fates mystical energy blasts....and his power to create objects that he could easily throw at you.....not to mention...he could create a sheild around you....that moves around with you...and bends with you(so you cant break it).....to prevent you from absorving energy from surrouding electrons....then fly at you with amazing speed.....then once hes close enough stop the force feild....and one punch....without ure added kinetic power....would take you out....

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:05 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by gautam
ure duribility isnt much compared to juggernauts...then if u add the strength of gladiators and juggys into punchs....thats very very high....and it would take u out...

you only get the strength of one of your strongest character.... you don't just add one to another.... unless you can somehow use (and explain how to use) one of their natural abilities to increase their strength above their base level.......either of their strength levels are still very high regardless of enhancements

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 17th, 2005 05:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well wouldn't he have juggernauts strength then he only gets stronger the more confident he gets?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:49 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i've never seen any evidence of Gladiator gaining strength through confidence variation.... only losing it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:50 PM
stormfront13

i've read it in a bunch of bios, and you can't really see him getting stronger in comics or anything

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:52 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you could if he did.... i.e if he can't do something to start with, then later gaining more confidence and being able to do it

however if he fails the first time he would only lose confidence

i can't see this amalgam gaining strength through battle

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:56 PM
stormfront13

well what i meant that if he is lifting something you really can't tell if he is getting stronger or something

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:05 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by stormfront13
well what i meant that if he is lifting something you really can't tell if he is getting stronger or something

i understand.... but theoretically.... if he can lift it to start with there's no reason he would get stronger.... if he can't lift it his confidence would drop and he'd get weaker

i doubt his strength could increase during a battle

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:20 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Wait, is the Black Bolt scream physical though? Cuz Juggernaut is very susceptible to psionics and such, so if the scream actually affects the brain (connected to his electron powers or something) then Juggernaut should be hurt by it just fine.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:31 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

my vote goes to khellendros

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:40 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Mine would but SOMEONE made a february 05 and before cutoff date...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:41 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

lol well i'm in the tourney so either way it doesn't matter

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

The clock must be winding down on this fight so my initial vote will to to Khellendros, might change though

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:24 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

u talk about screaming....JUGGERNAUT IS INVUNRABLE....it wont hurt him.....even thors godblast didnt hurt him.....

Hard enough impacts can stun him. We're talking taking destructive power surpassing that of a nuclear warhead point blank into his head/ears. If NOTHING else, the sheer level of sound would knock him on his ass, since sensory attacks do work.

if u try to put me into the ground ill just teleport right out of it....none of the things u said could hurt me.....after that.....when u said that i can go at gladiators speeds....and yet only have the reaction time of fate....that wouldnt be possible....a nerve impulse has to be givin to the muscle to react before it can move

No, you don't have the reaction time of Fate, you have the reaction time of Juggs, since it's his body you're inhabiting. I know how nerve impulses work, the point is, normal human impulses don't travel anywhere near fast enough to react to Flash/Superman level speeds.

....and so if i can move at light speed....then just the same....the nerve impulses in my brain would have the same speed and so i would be able to react at light speed.....by saying that....i could easily put a sheild around me and attack you at light speed....speed bltz you....and attack you with full power blasts of mystical energy.....

Ummm, no. Juggernaut is not a speedster, he has a normal human nervous system, albeit one protected by magic from the gem. He is no faster than the average man, reaction-wise. You have the ability to move your body at faster than light speeds, but your brain can't keep up with that. Blackstrom's can. And, with me constantly siphoning your body's kinetic energy, you can't even move you body at high speed.

ure duribility isnt much compared to juggernauts...then if u add the strength of gladiators and juggys into punchs....thats very very high....and it would take u out....

Strength doesn't matter if you can only move your arm at a snail's pace. It won't take me out, becuase you'll never land a punch.

Originally posted by Scoobless
you only get the strength of one of your strongest character.... you don't just add one to another.... unless you can somehow use (and explain how to use) one of their natural abilities to increase their strength above their base level.......either of their strength levels are still very high regardless of enhancements

Wow, I didn't realize that. I'm glad I only picked one super strong character. I'd have been pissed if I had picked, say, Majestros and some other high end brick and only got to use one character's strength...

Originally posted by Dizzle
Wait, is the Black Bolt scream physical though? Cuz Juggernaut is very susceptible to psionics and such, so if the scream actually affects the brain (connected to his electron powers or something) then Juggernaut should be hurt by it just fine.

It's energy. It's not pure sonic energy, though it DOES make a lot of noise as a side effect. It's some kind of unknown energy that destroys objects on contact. It is related to his electron powers, though (according to the bio).

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:06 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think you could get passed Jugs shield in the first place Khell.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:19 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by long pig
I dont think you could get passed Jugs shield in the first place Khell.

Well, Considering the fact that I'll be attacking him before he even realizes I've started moving, I'm not worried about getting to him before he throws a shield up.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:35 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

k...so first i throw up a sheild.....then....when u come to attack me....i put a sheild barrier around you....that moves with you...and so u cant punch out of it....this prevents you from absorbing any power from neighboring electrons or atoms...because u cant touch them......while ure trying to get out of it and trying to hit me....ure loosing power....ure reaction time slows.....streath goes down....speed too.....then i just simply take aim....and fly at you.....at light speed.... like a bullet....i just simply fire at you and right before i leave to hit you....which is like nanasecond before i hit you....i take down that sheild....in the state that ure not that powerful....because of no way to aborb electron power....i simply slam into you at light speed....and with juggernauts body and weight....thats ganna be some very very powerful hit...then i stop and see ure knocked down for a while and fazed....then my charecter simply fires a burst of mystic energy....and ure down....

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:51 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

k...so first i throw up a sheild.....then....when u come to attack me....i put a sheild barrier around you....that moves with you...and so u cant punch out of it....this prevents you from absorbing any power from neighboring electrons or atoms...because u cant touch them......while ure trying to get out of it and trying to hit me....ure loosing power....ure reaction time slows.....streath goes down....speed too.....then i just simply take aim....and fly at you.....at light speed.... like a bullet....i just simply fire at you and right before i leave to hit you....which is like nanasecond before i hit you....i take down that sheild....in the state that ure not that powerful....because of no way to aborb electron power....i simply slam into you at light speed....and with juggernauts body and weight....thats ganna be some very very powerful hit...then i stop and see ure knocked down for a while and fazed....then my charecter simply fires a burst of mystic energy....and ure down....

Decent plan. Only problem is, before you can even think to throw up that shield, I've shorted out your synapses which knocks you out cold and buried you in an indestructible prison.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:04 AM