KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 3, guatam vs Khellendros (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He couldn't walk in with it already up?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
He couldn't walk in with it already up?

My character didn't. And there was a fuss in the last battle when Stormfront wanted to.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:19 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

k a couple of problems with ure arguement

BB's sonic scream wouldn't pass through Juggs shield.....you said itd do the same thing Nimrod did, but juggs said himself that if he had his shield up, it wouldn't have bothered him....Also, it didn't actually K.O him anyways, it just dazed him.

also ure charecter has BB's powers, but Majestics body.....if he uses BB's voice, it will hurt his body because his body isn't naturally immune to the power like Black Bolts is.

In the prep time....the last minute of it...id noe ure charecter....and so id put up a sheild....im sry u cant get to my helmet....cause u cant get through my sheild....then as soon as u come and try to hit me...i chant a few words...and presto...there is a coating around you....and now....you cant absorve power from any where.....without ure power to absorve....plus ud hurt ureself with the scream....ure just sitting there....trying to hit me....u cant get through my sheild...and so ure just wasting energy....then like i said....i take aim...and ram right into ure low powered self....then being dazzed.....i give you a strong dose of mystic energy....ure done....

plus my body would be able to react, as long as my mind can.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:50 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That came out of no where.
Very interesting.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 11:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

and trust me....fates magickal bolts.....are shit powerful....and lets say u dont try to physical hurt me....id jst attack ure mind....fate has telepathy....he can reach ure mind and mess with it....mind raping is fun!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:02 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

o yea.....and another thing....if u dont try to attack me...and say some how....some how...u mannage to deal with my telepathy....id just....quickly....undo ure shield....hit u with a magickal bolt....then put the shield right back on u....and u cant do anything.....i dont even have to move....so u cant kineticly drain me....then when uve got enough magical bolts...have had no electron power....no kinetic power from me....and cant use the scream....do like wat i said....the goring thing....ure dazzed....and i finish u....done

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:05 PM
gautam

anyone like to rethink their votes? big grin Happy Dance

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:07 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by gautam
BB's sonic scream wouldn't pass through Juggs shield.....you said itd do the same thing Nimrod did, but juggs said himself that if he had his shield up, it wouldn't have bothered him....Also, it didn't actually K.O him anyways, it just dazed him.

One, it doesn't have to pass throught he shield, I'll be on you before you can throw your shield up. Two, I can bring more power to bear than Nimrod. The synapse attack was one of dozens of weapons Nimrod has, whereas BB is amster of electorn energy. He's weilds enough energy to power Attilan for huge periods of time. Imagine even a fraction of that being unleashed on Juggernaut's nervous system.

also ure charecter has BB's powers, but Majestics body.....if he uses BB's voice, it will hurt his body because his body isn't naturally immune to the power like Black Bolts is.

This argument is useless unless you can prove it's something about his body specifically that keeps him unhurt when he screams. Black Bolt could be unharmed when using his scream for many reasons. He could use his powers to shield himself. Or, it could simply be that the shockwave only travels outward andnever touches him.

In the prep time....the last minute of it...id noe ure charecter....and so id put up a sheild....im sry u cant get to my helmet....cause u cant get through my sheild....then as soon as u come and try to hit me...i chant a few words...and presto...there is a coating around you....and now....you cant absorve power from any where.....without ure power to absorve....plus ud hurt ureself with the scream....ure just sitting there....trying to hit me....u cant get through my sheild...and so ure just wasting energy....then like i said....i take aim...and ram right into ure low powered self....then being dazzed.....i give you a strong dose of mystic energy....ure done....

No, you won't know my character. You will know their names. And their names don't tell you jack about their powers. The nanosecond the fight is on, you're getting taken down. Thus you have NO chance of throwing up a shield, chanting a spell (kinda hard to speak when your jaw are paralyzed by kinetic drain just like the rest of your body) or any other thing other than fall down.

and trust me....fates magickal bolts.....are shit powerful....and lets say u dont try to physical hurt me....id jst attack ure mind....fate has telepathy....he can reach ure mind and mess with it....mind raping is fun!

Telepathy won't do d!ck. Majestic is a telepath and has excellent mental defenses. Add to that Black Bolt's mastery over electrons, including the ones zipping aorund in his own brain, and your telepathy is useless too.

And magickal bolts? Yeah, he fires those from his hands. Kind of hard to aim at a superspeed character when I'm doing my kinetic draining mojo.

o yea.....and another thing....if u dont try to attack me...and say some how....some how...u mannage to deal with my telepathy....id just....quickly....undo ure shield....hit u with a magickal bolt....then put the shield right back on u....and u cant do anything.....i dont even have to move....so u cant kineticly drain me....then when uve got enough magical bolts...have had no electron power....no kinetic power from me....and cant use the scream....do like wat i said....the goring thing....ure dazzed....and i finish u....done

Undo my shield? Right. You keep forgetting, your brain is so slow, you won't even see me, much less have time to cast a spell. And yes you DO have to move. Every time I've seen Fate, he always has his arms positioned when casting a spell. He needs to be able to speak and move his arms to cast most of his spells.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 12:23 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

Originally posted by Khellendros
One, it doesn't have to pass throught he shield, I'll be on you before you can throw your shield up. Two, I can bring more power to bear than Nimrod. The synapse attack was one of dozens of weapons Nimrod has, whereas BB is amster of electorn energy. He's weilds enough energy to power Attilan for huge periods of time. Imagine even a fraction of that being unleashed on Juggernaut's nervous system.

This argument is useless unless you can prove it's something about his body specifically that keeps him unhurt when he screams. Black Bolt could be unharmed when using his scream for many reasons. He could use his powers to shield himself. Or, it could simply be that the shockwave only travels outward andnever touches him.

No, you won't know my character. You will know their names. And their names don't tell you jack about their powers. The nanosecond the fight is on, you're getting taken down. Thus you have NO chance of throwing up a shield, chanting a spell (kinda hard to speak when your jaw are paralyzed by kinetic drain just like the rest of your body) or any other thing other than fall down.

Telepathy won't do d!ck. Majestic is a telepath and has excellent mental defenses. Add to that Black Bolt's mastery over electrons, including the ones zipping aorund in his own brain, and your telepathy is useless too.

And magickal bolts? Yeah, he fires those from his hands. Kind of hard to aim at a superspeed character when I'm doing my kinetic draining mojo.

Undo my shield? Right. You keep forgetting, your brain is so slow, you won't even see me, much less have time to cast a spell. And yes you DO have to move. Every time I've seen Fate, he always has his arms positioned when casting a spell. He needs to be able to speak and move his arms to cast most of his spells.

Frist I repeat....I come into the fight with your shield up.

Secondly, yes BB is a master of of his powers, Majestic isn't, and you have his mind, not BB's. He couldn't do anything but the most simple of things with only two hours prep

Yes BB's body ALWAYS becomes weaker when he uses his powers, majestics body would handle it even WORSE.

I came into this fight with the sheild already up during prep time, and Fate doesn't have to say the spells out loud, only think them.

Also....and this is a BIGGIE....Jug has a huge amount of magical power, but he doesn't have the knowledge to release it....Since I have FATES mind, I.....as a master magician, can tap into these powers and almost be like trion jugs.....When jugs mind was inhabited by a good magician, he was able to use the full amount of his powers. Fate is just the person able to do this!

SO I have my shield up before i come into the fight...i put the sheild around you....so you cant absrove any power....then u cant use ure scream....then you now add trion juggys duribility and power....its amaazing.....i wait....and attack ure mind...make you tired....try to hit you with some magic bolts....you keep gettin tired....and ure not as fast strong or durible.....u cantdo much...then i release the sheild...hit you with a punch of trion juggys at light speed.....ure slow and weak so dont give me that i will dodge it crap......then if that doesnt take you out....magic bolts will....ure toast

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:32 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very good argument.
About damn time!!!!

Well, the last bit wasn't that great but I kinda see where you are going with it.
Hmm.....now I really don't freaking know.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 12:33 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

what's "Trion Juggernaut" and is it comparable to the character being used here?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ya know, this is why i picked gautam to win this tourney. some good arguments. i like the idea of fate being able to tap juggs magic power. certainly a possibility if it's not in some way breaching the rules. this is probably the best debate so far.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

someone give me info on Trion Juggernaut and why he might have anything to do with this fight.... i'd look it up myself but i think it should be the combatants responsibility to provide character info..... plus i can't be bothered looking

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Thread Closed to tournament participants.

Khellendros wins 3 to 0.

-Evangel

PS: The longer it takes for people to respond and vote the longer the thread will stay open. Even longer if one of the participants doesn't post initially. The first vote even took more than a day to appear.

Forever Young...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:16 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

is scarlet spider going to be starting with negative three or something? or like will have to get three votes to even get to zero because i don't think he even posetd his vote once

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:21 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

um...........ok.......... i was gonna vote soon...... was just waiting for a little more info

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:22 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Scoobless
um...........ok.......... i was gonna vote soon...... was just waiting for a little more info

Sorry but votes are closed now. I've allowed more than enough to time than orginally planned for the thread.

No more responses please.

Forever Young...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:25 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote