KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thematrixmaster
its just that korri doesnt like anybodies threads except hers

I dont like people who post crap.

End of story.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

NEO'S ALIVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! rock

I reckon someone will get the rights to make another one and possibly ruin it all, just like they ruined The Terminator 1 & 2 with that ridiculous piece of crap.

If there is a fourth one its probably gonna be called "The Matrix: Regurgitated".

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:19 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

It wont happen.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Neo's not dead.

See.

*points at self*

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:51 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

*points at Neo_Version 7* yep Matrix 4 here we go

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:14 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:20 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'm all revved up.

Tis' a shame Morpheus died...

Oh well, new crew!

Who's in?

My ship is called the Nebuchadnezzar 2!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:29 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Fëanor
while you are correct in your definition of what a trilogy is and i firmly believe every word you say...yet that great big money making machine we know as hollywood is a finicky beast

god forbid should some hack staff writer for a major motion picture studio decides to do a....PREQUEL dun dun dunnnnnnnnn *gasps*

Now how the hell could they make a prequel to the Matrix? What would we do, watch Neo work in an office all day? laughing out loud

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Neo's not dead.

See.

*points at self*

eek!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
i dont know why every1 is so obsessed with the rumored matrix 4, there will never be anotherone... atleast not with the same actors(Keanu Reeves said no way for Matrix 4). And after Revolutions, who wants a forth peace of s##t?!

I can just say...FREUDE, SCHÖNER GÖTTERFUNKEN

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redmanx345

Neo is a program

Hi there let me tell yall this to SHut htis argument up.

Spoiler warning

Neo is a program. He was designed to wake up the one inside of the matrix, which is Kid from Reloaded.Morpheus and Neo were to belive that he was a human. There are clues through out the movie that trell u he is a program. one is when the Architect says "Your five prodsessers were built on it" Only progrmas have prodossesers. Now that I told you that let me explain the rest. Neo, or program neo, will reload into the matrix after the humans died. Neo has failed to awken the one 4 times. that's right, 4 time, because he ran out of time and the humans kept on dieing. So he beat smith 4 times in that hall way but lost the final fight. The orcle in the first movie gave him a special cookie wihich gave him the smith virus that smith had after neo copyed over him. Is evry one with me so far.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:49 AM
redmanx345 is currently offline Click here to Send redmanx345 a Private Message Find more posts by redmanx345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Re: Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
i dont know why every1 is so obsessed with the rumored matrix 4, there will never be anotherone... atleast not with the same actors(Keanu Reeves said no way for Matrix 4). And after Revolutions, who wants a forth peace of s##t?!

To bad you wern't ehre during ther "Contract Signed For 6 matrix movies" phase.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:09 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wardanator

Laugh

There will never be a ****ing matrix 4 so get the **** over it

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:14 AM
Wardanator is currently offline Click here to Send Wardanator a Private Message Find more posts by Wardanator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasmyn345

Warning Re: Neo is a program

Originally posted by redmanx345
Hi there let me tell yall this to SHut htis argument up.

Spoiler warning

Neo is a program. He was designed to wake up the one inside of the matrix, which is Kid from Reloaded.Morpheus and Neo were to belive that he was a human. There are clues through out the movie that trell u he is a program. one is when the Architect says "Your five prodsessers were built on it" Only progrmas have prodossesers. Now that I told you that let me explain the rest. Neo, or program neo, will reload into the matrix after the humans died. Neo has failed to awken the one 4 times. that's right, 4 time, because he ran out of time and the humans kept on dieing. So he beat smith 4 times in that hall way but lost the final fight. The orcle in the first movie gave him a special cookie wihich gave him the smith virus that smith had after neo copyed over him. Is evry one with me so far.
i dont now but all i now is i think there should be a 4th matrix to round it of neo is to strong to die

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:12 PM
jasmyn345 is currently offline Click here to Send jasmyn345 a Private Message Find more posts by jasmyn345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brice7
I see Fat People...

The Matrix is a TRILOGY! There is not going to be a 4th Movie. Any way, they had an ending to matrix Revolutions, the end of the movies. It is Over!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:22 PM
brice7 is currently offline Click here to Send brice7 a Private Message Find more posts by brice7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brice7
I see Fat People...

Originally posted by brice7
The Matrix is a TRILOGY! There is not going to be a 4th Movie. Any way, they had an ending to matrix Revolutions, the end of the movies. It is Over!

And plus the Woman who was on all the movies is Dead.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:23 PM
brice7 is currently offline Click here to Send brice7 a Private Message Find more posts by brice7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

Originally posted by Wolfie
I saw Smith kill Neo. I dunno... maybe I was watching a different movie. wink And if I'm thinking straight, Neo is mortal. So when someone kills him, he's dead. I don't remember where they said if something's glowing, it's alive.

After Revolutions, they won't be able to get a fourth greenlit. Hell, I'd be surprised if we see another Wachowski movie.

obviously, you haven't heard about v for vendetta then, have you?
and i heard that in the matrix online game, neo is dead, because morpheus is killed trying to retrieve neo's body from 01.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:47 AM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeremyMorton

I dont think there will be a Matrix 4 but I think it would be pointless and stupid.
Unless they plan to cook up the story that Neo is immortal because he killed the opposite of himself or some other crap, they wouldn't have any thing to make one about.
Also "MATRIXMASTER" you've got some nerve saying s*!t like that about someone you dont even know!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:07 AM
JeremyMorton is currently offline Click here to Send JeremyMorton a Private Message Find more posts by JeremyMorton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

The Matrix saga was great up until the end of the freeway chase. It went to hell after that. Everything from that point onward ought to be scrapped and redone. The Wachowski's probably realize it as well.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:11 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate suspense. This is a perfect trilogy.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:34 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithHappens

Although I agree that there shouldn't be another movie, I have some points to make. Neo is dead (as far as we know) but that really doesn't mean anything in the whole story line. WHen the Oracle said that they'd see him again, she meant another One, not Neo. "How long do you think this peace will last?" a line implying that a war may start again, clearly keeping the door open for extension. If/when the war starts again, the humans will need another One, and one One will be born, rinse, and repeat! Anyway, trilogy for life!

There is no death; there is the Force.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 09:20 AM
SithHappens is currently offline Click here to Send SithHappens a Private Message Find more posts by SithHappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote