KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars Versus StoryTime!

Star Wars Versus StoryTime!
Started by: Jack Daniels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I just came to put that one here...lol... sweet.... keep em coming

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:51 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Well guys, I'm about to leave for the theatre campout several of my buddies and I have planned. I know you are all waiting for Maul vs. Jango Fett (the good version) and I haven't got it done yet. I just need a little more research on Coruscant first, then all will be good. So I leave you with this: ROTS Anakin(dark) vs. NJO Luke

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:22 PM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Oh yeah, the setting is the throne room aboard the second death star. And once again it's a crazy parralel dimension so accept it lol

Darth Sidious' head fell to the floor as the bright blue blade of Darth Vader's severed it cleanly at the neck. Vader's eyes began to glow a brighter yellow as he was now the last of the Sith, the only Sith no less.

Suddenly a strange wind began to pick up inside the chamber. Bolts of lightning struck around the room as the very fabric of the universe was being altered. Vader stared at the center of what was now a hole in reality.

"The force had to be involved with this," Vader thought. "Nothing would have the power to do this besides the force."

Inside the hole was a hooded figure, growing larger and larger every second. The figure seemed to be unsure of what was happening, judging by the way it was looking around and feeling the walls of the portal. When it looked at Vader, it was taken back, then came forward slowly. Vader started to come forward as he felt an incredible surge of force power from the figure. Once it stepped outside of the portal, the portal dissapeared.

"Who are you?" Vader demanded, keeping his hand near his lightsaber.

The figure dropped his hood and removed his cloak. He had Vader's build, height and eyes; before they turned orange, and his hair was roughly the same color. Vader's eyes lost the orange coloring along with his eagerness to grab his saber.

"Who are you? Tell me now!" Vader screamed.

"I'm you, or how you should have been. I am your son, Luke."

Vader came closer to Luke and walked around him in a circle, studying Luke. This couldn't be his son, he was older than Vader, and peace emanated from his soul. A child of Darth Vader would never be so weak.

"You lie," Vader said, igniting his lightsaber.

"Always quick to anger. Now I know you are Anakin."

"Anakin Skywalker is dead, there is only Darth Vader!" Vader screamed, bringing his saber down to Luke's skull.

Luke's blade met Vader's and twisted it down to the ground. Vader put all of his fury into a kick aimed at Luke's chest. Luke caught the leg and swept the other leg out from Vader, knocking him to the ground. Vader would have gotten up, but he dropped his saber and the tip of Luke's saber was blocking him from moving.

"Father, please, you cannot destroy me, I am your son," Luke reasoned.

Vader called his saber to him while simutaneously using the force to launch Luke backward. Luke landed hard on his back and rolled to his feet, only for Vader to kick him in the chest, sending him down the stairs. Vader leaped into the air, ready to bring his saber into Luke's chest, but Luke was ready with his saber. Luke parried the blade upward, then used his feet to kick Vader in the chest while propelling him over Luke's head.

They were each to their feet and clashing sabers again. Flashes of blue and green painted the shadows of the room as they fought. Their movements were nearly identical, same power, same footwork, same determination.

Vader's balde came upward like an upper cut, and his foot followed. Vader's blade met Luke's, pushing it upward, while his foot kicked the saber from Luke's hands. Vader now had the tip of his saber to Luke's throat.

"If you are my son explain to me how you came to be, Padme died!" Vader screamed, almost in tears.

"You didn't kill her when you choked her, you killed her the day you killed yourself and joined the darkside!"

Vader thrusted at Luke, who dodged to the side and grabbed Vader's arm. With a similar move, he kicked he flung Vader's saber away from him. Now the two were locked together, exchanging headlocks and punches and rolling around on the floor.

Vader locked his mechanical hand on Luke's throat and began to squeeze, using his dark powers to make him stronger. Luke could tell his end was near, so he reached into the force and let it guide him. Using his mechanical hand, Luke broke away from Vader's grip, and punched him in the side. Vader's anger only increased and he lifted Luke to his feet and locked the choke in again. He pushed Luke backward before using his strength and force power to launch him across the room.

Vader bent Luke's body over a railing that led to the reactor core of the Death Star. Luke, losing air fast, searched the room for anything that might save him. In the corner of his eye, he saw his father's lightsaber, and called it to him. Luke chopped the railing and flipped backward with Vader still attached to his throat. Luke used the force to flip himself around and hold tight to the edge. Vader toppled into the pit, but used the power of his mechanical hand to dig into the wall, and held tight.

Luke was just managing to pull himself to his feet when Vader was suddenly on his back, choking him once again. Luke broke the choke again, only to be forced to stop Vader from bringing his saber into Luke's throat. Luke lost his footing and fell again, still able to keep on the ledge and barely able to keep Vader's hand away so that the saber wouldn't kill him.

Concentrating on the force harder than ever before Luke saw his oppurtunity and took it. He and Vader were suddenly flung up and away from the pit, flipping as they went. Vader released his hold on Luke, only to crash land on his back into a stair case. Luke had called his saber to him from across the room in the air, and was once again standing over his father.

Vader rose to his feet, allowing Luke's saber to impale him at the top of his right shoulder. Vader allowed the darkside to destroy the intense pain from his wound and backhanded Luke away.

Luke used every bit of his power to block the incredible onslaght of furious blows coming at him. Vader was delved completely into the darkside and Luke into the light. It was just a matter of which was stronger now.

With each blow Vader swung it was as if his powers increased, while each time Luke parried or blocked, his powers increased. Never before in all the years of lightsabers had there been so much force power in two sabers. Anger, fear, rage guided Vader only to be met by Luke's serenity and peace of mind.

Their sabers locked again as each pushed with all of their might and power into one another, neither gaining any ground. Luke's eyes were filled with nothing, no emotion, no more sadness. He was so enveloped by the power of the force, he knew that father or not, Vader needed to be stopped. Vader's eyes were bright orange once again and he knew that Luke would never become his apprentice, so he would have to meet his destiny.

Finally they backed away and came at one another with identical swings, with the full force of all of their power into that swing. When the sabers collided, the blades didn't lock, the blades actually shattered! Both sides of the force gave the warriors the speed to release their sabers, only to be flung apart from as the hilts of their sabers exploded.

Luke landed his back against the wall directly above the elevator door and Vader went up and over the stairs, flying past the emperor's throne and crashing into the window. Vader broke through the glass, but managed to keep his mechanical hand, locked into the floor and used every bit of his power and wits left to hold on.

Luke's body was flung forward toward the vacuum, but his connection to the force allowed him to defeat the intense gravity, barely. He slowly came forward to his father's aid, ignoring his promise to himself to defeat Vader. Luke could sense the incredible fear racing through his father's mind, but did not let it consume his own.

Luke was more attuned to the force than he had ever been, and he crawled to his father's aid, extending his metallic and stonger hand to Vader's.

"Father, grab my hand!" Luke screamed as the intensity of the vacuum increased.

Vader was beginning to lose his grip as the fear took over him. He was not ready to die, but if he was going to die, the Skywalker line would end here and now. Vader reached his free hand up to grab at Luke's, or so Luke thought. He was really calling for what was left of Sidious' body, which had been caught against the throne. It wasn't the body he wanted, but the saber tucked inside the Emperor's sleeve. Vader used the force to activate the blade and bring it toward him, striking through the back of Luke's chest.

Luke was far too quick for Vader's treachery and with a simple twist of his body he dodged the approaching saber. The saber's blade cut into Vader's arm, sending him screaming into the cold darkness of space. The living force protected Luke from the vacuum and he finally made it to the elevator. When the door shut, Luke collapsed with exhaustion.

With what little energy he had left, he delved into the force to see if his father's presence could still be felt. For a moment he could feel him, but then the connection was severed as Anakin Skywalker, no Darth Vader died.

"I'm sorry father," Luke said aloud, as a tear ran down his cheek. "I'm sorry."

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:11 PM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Hmmm. I didn't get most of it. Seemed like he was falling then still being chocked by Vader. Also, I think Vader would have realized that his son would be quick enough to dodge a lightsaber. Overall it was good though.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:40 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I got it all but lost once with the choking and falling flying around...etc...gonna have to read it again...smile...giving it to he just gave us some crumbs to hold us off...lol....episode III is calling him....lol... overall was nice to wake up to another Nefarus story though....Thanks again!

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:40 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The first Glentract story.

Mace Windu vs. Count Dooku

This is in a parallel dimension like most of Nefarus’ stories. Count Dooku never left the Jedi Order. He never went to the darkside. Both Mace and Dooku are at their strength in ROTS. It is a lightsaber duel for practice.

Yoda, “A special day, today is. Two of the most powerful in our Order will test their skills today. Hmm. Are you ready Master Dooku?”

Dooku, “Yes, Master Yoda.”

Yoda, “Ready are you Master Windu?”

Mace, “Yes, Master Yoda.”

Yoda. “Begin.”

Hundreds of Jedi were watching. All were officially watching to learn to fight the new Sith threat, but only the most disciplined, such as Yoda, ever even thought about that. Dooku was more experienced than Mace and let him make the first move. Mace, giving into the power of Vapaad, went in for a swing to the legs followed by a thrust to the left shoulder. Dooku blocked both. Dooku let Mace come in again. The energy in the room was thick enough to cut with a knife. Mace swung again, coming from his left. They continued swing for several minutes, each trying to wear the other down. Dooku started coming in strong, keeping to the right, more power in each attack every time. He swung towards the face, from his right side. Mace blocked and kicked Dooku in the side. Hard. Dooku felt the air knocked out of him. He picked up a chair from across the room and used the force throw it at Mace’s back. Mace turned two block the chair and received a punch from the Count to back. Mace’s back stung for a second but je let go of the pain and delved deeper into Vapaad. Swing. Block. Stab. Parry. Became his entire existence as he completely let go. Dooku was blocking every strike. Mace swung to the right and Dooku saw an opening. He took it, but Mace blocked in time to keep Dooku’s blade from his face, but his lightsaber flew from his hands and across the room. He flipped to the far side of the room and grabbed his lightsaber in time to keep from getting hit. Dooku began incorporating force powers. He sent a powerful force push to Mace, but Mace blocked it, Mace countered with another force push and threw his lightsaber right behind it. Dooku blocked the force push but there wasn’t enough time to properly block the lightsaber a was force to ket his lightsaber hilt take the hit. It exploded in a shower of sparks. As Mace called his lightsaber back to him he was stopped when Dooku used his superior force skills to throw the saber into the wall. They both lacked lightsabers now and began using the force to throw everything at each other. Mace knew he would loose in a contest of pure force strength so he ran towards the Count and punched to the stomach. He was better in unarmed combat and they both knew it. All that was left of most of the objects in the room was shards. Punch. Kick. Punch. Force blows. Dooku threw a piece of shrapnel at Mace. Mace was forced to dodge in a motion that overextended himself and Dooku punched him in the side and kneed him in the stomach. Mace fell to the ground, but knocked Dooku’s feet out from under him. Both were on the ground now, but Mace was also better at this. Mace got in four punches to the Count’s stomach before either of them got up again. If he could just keep it up, Mace had this match. Dooku knew this and started to try ways that he could use to his advantage. Most likely a trait passed from him to Qui-gon, to Obi-wan. Dooku blocked as many of the kicks and punches as he could, but still many got through. He would be sore the next day. He could find nothing and it wasn’t looking good. Mace threw another force push type strike at him and Dooku was to slow to counter. Wham! He hit the wall behind him hard and actually bounced a foot or two from it. He was out, Mace had one. Until, he saw the shrapnel. He threw everything he had into it and flung it at Mace as hard as he could, purposely with the blunted end towards him, because a sharp tip at those speeds would kill. Mace was unable to block and he just stood there and let it come. He knew he had lost to the Count once again, but next time, he would do better. When it hit, no one made a sound. All was silent until the sound of a Jedi hitting a wall. He almost lost consciousness, but the force aided him. Dooku walked over and helped him to his feet. There was no resentment between them. Yoda was the first to break the silence.

Yoda, “The winner, Dooku is. We have all learned much today. Dismissed.”

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:51 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

not to shabby for a first write....I thought Mace was actually gonna take it this time..lol.. Thanks Glentract...keep writing!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:25 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Ya good job.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
Bobafetty is currently offline Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Dooku and Mace IMO is an extremely even match-up. It can really swing either. While I am a huge fan of Mace, I can respect Dooku defeating him. Mace losing to Dooku really isn't something to sneeze at, considering Dooku was a master of Form II i think, a series of elegantly aggressive attacks.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:04 PM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Exar Kun versus Mace Windu and Qui Gonn Jinn

Setting: Exar Kun's temple on Yavin 4

Exar Kun was pacing his throne room, trying to think of a way to escape the taskforce sent by the Republic to kill him. As he was walking back and forth, he noticed a glimmer in the darkness of the room. He looked over, but saw nothing. He kept pacing and then he heard a footstep by the entrance to his throne room. He quickly ignites one side of his lightsaber and asks to the darkness," Who are you?" The stranger stepped out of the darkness, holding his unlit lightsaber in his hand.

"My name is Jedi Master Mace Windu. And I already know you, Exar Kun." The stranger paused for a moment and then went on," I was sent here to take you in. I will give you a choice, you can either come with me, or I will have to kill you." Exar was surprised by the pride in this man." I will take the easy way". Exar bends over and then jumps up with lightsaber drawn, going for Mace's legs.

Mace was barely able jump out of the way of this Sith Lord's attack. He recovered and counterattacked, only having it blocked. He was hard pressed against this legendary Sith Lord. Every action he made, it was counter. And every attack by Exar he was barely able to block. Mace was slowly being pushed into the wall. He lunged for the throne room door, just dodging Exar's attack against him.

Mace leaped backwards down at the bottom of the stairs. Exar Kun ran after him, but was grasped in surprise when a man stepped out of the shadows behind Mace. Mace and this other mysterious assailant quickly attack Exar, pushing him farther back. Then, Exar ignited the other side of his saber.

As the three fought, Mace was able to find a shatterpoint on Exar. But before he was able to exploit it, Exar psuhed both him and Qui Gonn against the wall. His powerful push knocked out Mace and left Qui Gonn to fight Exar alone. Qui Gonn was able to keep up with Exar for a while until Exar was able to push him against a wall.

Right at the moment it looked like Qui was going to die, Mace gained conciousness and charged at Exar, channeling the force within him using Vaapad. Exar Kun was now the one hard pressed, fighting Mace. Mace was able to put Exar on the defensive. Exar quickly found out he would not be able to take on Mace in a lightsaber duel. So he pushed a pillar holding the roof onto Qui Gonn, to distract Mace.

Mace was able to catch the pillar before it landed on Qui. But that moment that he looked away, Exar attack and pushed his throne right into Mace. Mace was thrown back hard againsth the wall. But he was able to get up and then Qui Gonn Jinn regained his strength and stood up. But Exar still had a few tricks left. He used his mastery of the force and threw both of them out of the room. But his attacks were failing, and both of them came back unscathed.

Exar ran into his throne room, ready to make his last stand against these two Jedi Masters. When they did not come, Exar ran out into the hall they were fighting and saw neither of them. He looked back the throne room and saw his throne still their, and then he looked back out into the hall they were fighting. He saw the pillar he had thrown at Qui Gonn still standing tall.

THE END

Old Post May 19th, 2005 12:55 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

you could give me a couple of days to shine for my story you know. lol.

I liked it a lot, but was is just a dream or something?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:18 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Here's one I made up in fifteen minutes for the trio versus Revan thread.

The constant whine of the ship's lasers could be heard even over the steady hum of his lightsaber as revan confronted these three Jedi come to kill him. With minimal effort, he rolls his wrist, making his right lightsaber, a blade as red as the heart of Malachor V, make a deadly butterfly-esque wave in the pressurised air on the bridge of this small ship. The violet blade, the same hue as the mountains in Tattooine as the twin suns set, spiraled in his left, creating a blurring stream of energy. Behind his mask, his eyes sparkled fom yellow to the full blazing red of his inner power. And before his eyes stood three Jedi masters: a tall, intense man radiating with barely contained power, a Korun perhaps; on his left was a woman bearing two marks of the Chalactan order of Illumination, her emerald saber making each appear to dance with reflected light; and on the Korun's right was a middle aged human Guardian, his azure blade shimmering in the dark, eyes focused.

The Korun was the instigator. He fell into a ready stance, saber in one hand at his side, flaring violet. This one made odd but powerful vibes in the Force, and Revan knew immediately his one was the deadliest of the trio. His Chalactan companion mirrored his stance, her own blade held up a bit higher, as though she meant to compliment his initial strike. Theirs was a clear bond, master and apprentice, and even Revan could note the tremors of concern for one another in their bond. The third Jedi master, the bearded pale human, brought his blade up close to his body, both hands on the hilt. Ah, so he was defensive in nature, perhaps a Soresu practitioner or even master, Revan mused. he would destroy that one first.

The Korun moved first, his body a blur as his saber came streaking in. Behind him, the Chalactan flipped in the air, her saber held close in her tucked cannonball. The third Jedi sidestepped to give the Korun more room and then rolled forward, obviously making to slash at Revan's lower left side.

In the split second before the three had determined to make such attacks, Revan had closed his eyes. The images flashed in his head instantaneously, the Force giving him quick shots of the battle to come, showing him every move, the possible outcomes, and the possible defenses, penetration of such, etc. Each image was burned into his mind instantly, the Force making it secondary knowledge to him. If he had watched a holovid of the event from outside a thousand times, he could not have known their plans better. Eyes still closed, he burst into action.

Their initial attacks were meant to bracket him in with saber slashes and work him into a fence of flashing blades. But he knew an easy and fast way out of being boxed. He shot up, flipping back. Reaching out in the currents of the Force, he gave the Chalactan a gentle shove, just enough to make her blade miss his retreating form. This caused her to fall into the path of her companions' blades, and they came up short. She landed gracefully, but clearly off-guard, and, landing himself, Revan sought to make use of that. Around him where chairs and instruments and consoles for the absent bridge crew. Revan had himself material for an ancient Sith tradition- harassing the enemy. As a general, Revan knew that defeat of willpower was victory whereas death was just a formality. He would strike at their will before he killed the three. He closed his eyes again, reaching out with his attunement to the Force. He felt the chairs, the consoles... and he tore them, wrenched them from their holdings, and brought them up into the air. With another Force relayed command, he sent the fourteen chairs and ten consoles streaming at the trio of Jedi. Their faces broke into masks of concentration as they worked together to swat aside and otherwise counter the wave of projectiles.

Eyes opening, Revan saw his chance. He extended a gloved hand casually, as though hailing a passing friend, and he felt the glowing burn as Force lightning cruised through his body, coming out of his open palm and hitting the bearded Jedi as he was overextending himself to cover the Korun from a particularly heavy console. He went down, body coursing with the energy. His comrades picked up pace and swatted or slashed any danger to him as he was down. Their brows sparkled with sweat already. Revan smiled a thin lipped smile.

The Korun broke the hail of projectiles first, slipping to the side and coming about, his blade at his side. Revan waited for him to approach, blades ready, stance very casual. The Force again showed him the coming moves, and when the Korun first swung, the parry was already in place. The next few swings were progressively stronger and faster, the Korun was like some wild animal- quick, accurate, and deadly. This Jedi was definately the deadliest here, but Revan could read his moves before he had thought of them. It was an excellent gift, and when the Chalactan finally came forward to assist her master, Revan easily incorporated her into the deadly dance of sabers. The hum and spark as sabers connected was nearly deafening, and together the two were brutally fast yet accurate. Their moves were wrought with contained passion, and yet efficient and posed, leading Revan to believe they were practitioners of the Form of Juyo, a newer form that was very difficult to use and considered almost impossible to master. As he met their blades with an every growing intensity, Revan noticed the subtle differences in their approach; the way they used Juyo they way one would use their own brain- completely and fully. They did not actually use Juyo, but rather some new version of it. The differences were very new to Revan. And yet exciting all the same.

They were working him into a frenzy, but the Force itself fueled his weary bones and muscles, and he was a machine, ever able to keep up with their insane breakneck fighting pace. Finally, at a critical moment where they were about to work as one and finally break his defenses, he reared back, waves of pressurised air rolling out from him in a shockwave as the Force propelled them both back. The Korun recovered in midair and kicked against the bulkhead, coming to rest on the floor where he immediately charged Revan. Behind him, the bearded Jedi was rising, his beard seemingly singed from the electric attack. The Chalactan, however, was flattened against the transparisteel view window, and crumpled to the ground, the air knocked from her. Revan met the Korun, this time determined to finish him, a slight deviation in hsi original plans, but it needed to be done. This Jedi could not be overcome with petty tricks.

Their sabers met again, and while the Korun worked hard to keep pace, the Sith lord meant business now. His twin sabers met and eventually started to beat the Jedi master's rather Vaapad-like waving saber. Finally, just when the Chalactan had risen and shook her head and the bearded Jedi came up to aid the Korun, Revan pierced his guard, single violet saber slicing his arm at the elbow. The Jedi master howled and fell back, and then Revan thrust with his crimson saber, poking at the bearded Jedi's approach. The latter fell back, bringing up his saber to ready his guard. The blow to his comrade had shaken his resolve, Revan felt as much in the Force. Now, he would exploit the wound he had struck and finish them all.

In this instant, there stoof the Jedi guardian, blade held directly up and slightly away from his body. The Chalactan had leapt forward to strike with her blade, her rage rolling off of her in amazingly nonsubtle ways for a Jedi. The Korun was on the ground, shock setting in, cutting off his focus with the Force. He was obviously trying to stem to shock but not quite succeeding yet.

Revan spun about to his right, leading with his crimson saber, coming in so fast he destroyed the bearded Jedi's hilt at the point of ignition, leaving a useless piece of metal in the stunned Jedi's hands. The following violet saber ripped through his collar bone, leaving a blackened scortch as the Jedi fell to the floor, lifeless. Revan's twin blades met with the female Chalactan's jump, catching her in midair, and then the left handed blade zig-zagged below the parry and stabbed up, piercing her stomach and spine in a sharp and painful instant. Her face went from angry to an almost childlike confusion as she dropped, dead. Revan turned to the fallen Korun Jedi, his blades glimmering with unfathomable power. Mace Windu could only watch as the Sith came towards him, knowing his life was at its end.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:33 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I didn't know if it was allowed to match up characters that never met, so I'll make one that I think would be cool. I'm a first-timer, so go easy on me. This is a Darth L. Dipsit work (You have to read to find out who's fighting):

THE CLASH OF THE TITANS

By me:

"Hello?"

The man padded along the hall. The place was strange to him, its gloom almost overwhelming and intimidating. Shadowless was this new world, yet also it was made from the very fabric of shadow. The tone of the location was the only disturbing factor - the darkness was insignificant in comparison. Darkness was not something new to this man. He had suffered a thousand torments at the hands of his enemies, and each one of them had fallen. He did not kill for revenge - his mind was set on the objective and necessary obliteration of evil, regardless of the source or situation. This man was above feeling. This man was a Jedi Master.

It was strange how he had come to be here, here in this dark place filled with an ominous presence penetrating the balance of the Force like a knife in the dark. The Jedi was the Master of a school, devoting most of his time to teach his dedicated students in the way of the Force. It was at this school that he first felt a sudden transition in the balance he had worked so hard to maintain. His world had changed within moments, and he had shifted, shifted to a place that reminded him only too clearly of one of the most painful and destructive times for the galaxy that he could remember.

The source of this significant disturbance must be destroyed. It simply must be done in order for the galaxy to thrive again. This would not be the first time...

The black passage seemed to go on into an infinite expanse of darkness and silence. The silence was what was most confusing...

"Welcome."

It had come from behind. The Jedi in the hall didn't turn around. He had been waiting for this.

"I should perhaps have spoken sooner" said the voice, a mirthless yet meaningful sound. "Please, out of respect, will you address me, Master Skywalker?"

Luke Skywalker turned around. He saw nothing with his eyes, but felt an intensity that he had never felt before in the presence of this unknown figure.

"Thank you, Master Jedi. Now I can explain myself to you, humbly. My name is Marka Ragnos. This place in which you now stand is a palace devoted to me. It is, as you can undoubtedly tell, a Sith creation. However, it is, at the moment, unoccupied, save by the two of us. I have foreseen my future, and yours, too. Neither interests me, because neither holds any real excercise for our powers. To go unchallenged is to waste a potential that is never defined. That is why I have cleared this system of my followers for the time being. Thus, I will now come to my point, which is this: I have summoned you here to fight - no holds barred, against me, for the honor of victory."

The energy radiating from this hidden being was immense. Luke hardly knew what to say at first, but his mind cleared in a moment. This was the past. He had registered that much, and these Sith were not a threat to the Republic as he knew it.

"My fight does not lie with you. I decline."

"I understand, though I must now present you with an ultimatum to counter your refusal. If you fail to fight me now, I will invade your world with all of my might, transporting my Sith army to your time as I brought you to mine. Then, you will be forced to fight, and there will be no future for your well-intended Republic should you die. However, if you win here and now, which I do not doubt is possible, you will destroy a valid threat to your world."

This struck Luke hard. He was not used to this kind of tone from Sith. He expected elaborate speeches, not a simple and objective discussion. This dangerous foe had humility, a quality Luke was not accustomed to dealing with in a Sith. However, he had no choice. He would not risk the fate of the Republic...

"Very well."

"Then, Master Skywalker, may the Force be with you."

Silence followed this pronouncement. Then, very slowly, Luke noticed a startling transition beginning in the darkness before him. Two burning red slits had appeared, and began widening, moment by moment, until the slits had grow to blazing embers.

Marka Ragnos had opened his eyes.

It happened in an instant. Beneath the eyes a red lightsaber ignited and swept toward Luke in a swinging motion. Luke dodged it and drew his own green lightsaber. The two thin beams of light were the only things visible in this place of darkness. Two complementary beams, circling one another, the only lights in a world of black and gloom. There was no face to this enemy, only a pair of eyes and a solitary lightsaber. Luke Skywalker, Master of the Jedi Order, had met his match.

The red blade suddenly arced down. Luke countered with his green saber, parrying and then dodging to the left. The red beam followed him, and Luke realized what he must do. The Jedi Master backed off a few paces, his lightsaber pointed at his unseen foe. Then he pushed the button on his handle and the green light protruding from the end promptly disappeared. He was unarmed, but he was not defenseless.

Ragnos was confused. He could no longer see any trace of his opponent, though he could feel him. This was what Luke had been hoping for. He flew at Ragnos as fast as light, flipped over the Sith Lord's head, and kicked his back on the way down. The lightsaber fell from Ragnos's hand and Luke seized his opportunity. He immediately ignited his own lightsaber and jumped at the spot where Ragnos fell. Ragnos countered with a force-push before Luke got close, though, sending the Jedi Master flying backward. Ragnos pushed his advantage further by using force-pull to take the vulnerable Jedi's lightsaber as he soared in midair. As Luke flipped himself right-side-up and landed on his feet after his flight, he knew he had lost his ground. However, feeling it necessary to resort to drastic measures, Skywalker force-pulled Marka Ragnos's lightsaber up from the ground where he had seen it fall, still ignited.

The weapons had been switched.

It was a blaze of red on green and green on red, of force-offensives and force-blocks, both sides wearing down the other. Soon, however, Ragnos made a critical error. As Luke charged him with Ragnos's red lightsaber, Ragnos countered with force-choke. Luke, though he was in the direction where Ragnos had aimed his attack, was charging upside-down from the ceiling with his lightsaber. At the last moment, Luke jumped down to face his opponent and knocked him on his back. Luke's green lightsaber went flying from the Sith Lord's hand, and Luke stood over his fallen enemy, pointing Marka Ragnos's own lightsaber at his throat.

"You are beaten, Ragnos. My part in this deal is fulfilled. Now you must uphold yours. So, with your leave, I will head back to where I am needed."

Luke turned back, the red blade in his hand still lit. He felt no fear of this enemy. Why should he? This Sith Lord was beaten, and no matter how fast he was, if he was going to attack Luke in a weakened state, the seasoned Jedi Master would surely see it before it came.

A jolt of pain brought Luke from his delusion. His mind had been clouded and his decisions had been distorted by the Dark Side. Marka Ragnos had risen and had cast his most powerful attack upon the unsuspecting Jedi, the Sith Lightning. Luke spun like a top and his back was pushed against the wall of the dark Sith hall by the force of the pure energy, and Ragnos's lightsaber flew from Skywalker's hand, to rest, still lit, on the floor behind the advancing foe from whose fingertips emanated a world of pain Luke had experienced only once before in his life.

In the light of the Sith Lightning, the face of Marka Ragnos was finally visible. Two giant horns sprouted from his head, his body was ravaged and menacing - although he was the only one Luke had ever seen, it was obvious that he was a half-breed.

The defenseless Skywalker cried out, but there was no one to help him in this moment of need. But years of training and experience as a Jedi Master had brought Luke to a level of focus transcending that of all others. Even under the torture of Sith Lightning, Luke called on his own wisdom and the power of the Force to help him survive. He took in his bleak environment, and finally he registered that the glow behind Ragnos was the dropped red lightsaber, still turned on. Luke concentrated as hard as he could and made one final attempt to destroy the Sith Lord who now threatened to destroy peace in the galaxy forever.

It was over very quickly. Luke called on the lightsaber with force-pull. It rose from the ground behind Ragnos, who, distracted, failed to notice. However, the lightsaber was drawn to Luke, and Ragnos stood between them. At the last moment, Luke's opponent released him and turned around, having sensed a small tremor in the Force. But it was too late. The ancient Sith Lord turned just in time to receive a full-frontal blow from his own weapon. Luke watched in the once-again black hall as the end of the saber was visible poking through Ragnos's back. Then the sword deactivated and fell with a clatter to the floor. A moment later, so did its owner.

Marka Ragnos was dead.

Luke stood in awe for a moment, and then realized that his objective was complete and that he needed to return to his own time. He retrieved his own lightsaber, using the Force to guide him, attached it to his belt, and sat down to meditate. He was soon able to tap into the Force to send him back to his own place in time, to the world he knew. He was not sure if this would work, but when he opened his eyes, Luke Skywalker was again at the Jedi Academy where he lived.

He was home.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on May 19th, 2005 at 04:03 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:54 AM
Darth L. Dipsit is currently offline Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

That was pretty good. I liked how Luke won, through a lot of people probably won't.

One major problem though is that Ragnos didn't use a lightsaber, he used a sword enhanced with Sith Magics.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:39 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Hey everybody who has written here. I was wondering if it would bother you guys if I printed these out and showed the to some friends of mine. I would hive vredit if you want, but you probably don't want to be giving out a name on the net. Just say if it is okay for you stories and if you only want to let me print some of them, just name the ones that are ok.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:42 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Feel free to print all mine. I'm not a miser with stories, or else I wouldn't post them online, eh?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

ya, well me and this other guy were writing a book and we had like 130 pages untill he ran off with all that I had written and he made over 2,000 dollars with the full book. I can't do anything about it because I didn't know about copyrights and stuff back then and it is all copyrited in his name. That stuff just really pisses me off.

By the way, seeing ep3 in like 2 hours!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:50 PM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Hey Glentract - thanks (I'll edit the story - 'preciate the advice). As for me, the printing's totally cool. This was, of course, my first story, and if there's another story thread I think I might repost it. I really want to get some feedback from Darth Nevarus and Janus, too, if possible.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:52 PM
Darth L. Dipsit is currently offline Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. Finally read it. Very well written. The slight discrepancy with the Ragnos lightsaber can be overlooked, seeing as the Sith was obviously messing with time itself. He could zap himself a lightsaber if he wanted.

But anyways, I liked it. Don't think it would have gone like that. I personally think Marka Ragnos could have stomped out Luke like a candle, if not immediately than after a long ass battle.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:11 PM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Thanks Janus. I know it was a little bit stiff with some of the word choices, and I'll try to improve. I really appreciate your input, and I was wondering if Darth Nevarus could look at it too.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:28 PM