KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars Versus StoryTime!

Star Wars Versus StoryTime!
Started by: Jack Daniels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hmmm editing a TRS story i dont know...I only recall him preventing edits from his galaxies collide story but if he's cool with the edit on this story I say with his help and your creativity you 2 could work well together...TRS... check out his nexus story...not to bad...about the website lets just pm about it unless you think since the monetary issue we need help...I AM STILL ALL FOR IT!...except I cannot buy wholesale collectibles..I'm screwed on large amounts of cash..(actually in debt again) it happens..lol!!..still work at same bar but went from part time to full time...lol....sux

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 06:07 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

speaking of which time to get ready...lol....sat up drinking with my uncle oof! gonna be interesting night at werk..lol..seriously though this edit I dunno Reaper...TRS... you may want to ask him before rewriting ..lol...I was drunk last night...lol..(still kinda feel that way...lol) L8R you guys cant wait for more stories!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 04:41 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

still no TRS stories?.........sux... everything sux these days...lol..If I had any available cash I'd pay for the conitinuation...lol...but I am screwed so no cash...lol...reaper how bout more nexus!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Have another chapter and a half on my PC however it is busted, so no more, however I wish you could read my short story I wrote for my English Leaving Exam... It was brilliant, it had an epilogue with Yoda 'n everything. The back story is explained in another story I had been working on and I stated that on the Exam. Too bad I don't remember the title or plot except that it was a fight between two Jedi on the upper levels of Coruscant, because one had killed a Jedi Padawan.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:31 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hmmm so you have to redo it?..that sux...hmm havent heard from TRS wonder what he's writing? big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 12:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The question is... has he been writing?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 02:04 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

guess depends on if his job allows him the time???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:51 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

My Point Exactly... Check out the Star Wars: Galaxy at War RP... Its got a great story,

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:54 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Any story ideas?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:45 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
speaking of which time to get ready...lol....sat up drinking with my uncle oof! gonna be interesting night at werk..lol..seriously though this edit I dunno Reaper...TRS... you may want to ask him before rewriting ..lol...I was drunk last night...lol..(still kinda feel that way...lol) L8R you guys cant wait for more stories!
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
still no TRS stories?.........sux... everything sux these days...lol..If I had any available cash I'd pay for the conitinuation...lol...but I am screwed so no cash...lol...reaper how bout more nexus!

you have noticed how many times this guy has said "...lol..." in these 2 posts?

right?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 11:35 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Your point?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 12:17 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

... nevermind...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 11:52 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Any story ideas...?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 07:46 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
you have noticed how many times this guy has said "...lol..." in these 2 posts?

right?

dude I dont hide my issues...lol.. point.."LOL"...anyways lol again...lol...lol....lol...look at my username...lets me get away with it!...LOL..and as reaper said any stories?...sorry all but someone bashing on a user named jack daniels is just looking to bash I guess...Im innocent..hehe

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:20 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I really didnt want to start a thread with so many matrix results showing up in searches but has anyone written a matrix 4 fan story?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:31 AM
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Boy do I need to check in more often (JD insert LoL here...). hey Reaper, I would prefer to have been asked permission to edit one of my writings. Im not bent out of shape about it or anything, its just polite. That Q vs Luke story I wrote in a brief story board with the intent to go back and fill in all the edits. But thanks for helping. I will give it a read hear shortly.

My writing has been put on hold for a few days while I eradicate a nasty little bug from my PC. More later...

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 11:54 AM
TRSundown is currently offline Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I had edited the whle post but due to net troubles only 1/3 of my edit posted...I'll ask permission next time. Sorry bud...

Last edited by Jedireaper on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:31 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

my fault for reposting I guess...sorry TRS

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:27 AM
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

No worries... I was out of town last week and have been reloading my computer the past few days so I have not been able to spend a lot of time writing. Plus there is the whole job and family thing that get in the way too...lol.

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:57 AM
TRSundown is currently offline Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

SW vs ST: The Rift Between the Lines... coming soon to the Fiction Forum.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:10 PM