KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Doc Ocks wife

What is the role of Rosalie Octavius?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Is she there to make Otto seem a more modern man with a wife 2 18.18%
A victim for the evil Doc Ock 3 27.27%
She may die in his lab accident-be one of the reasons for Ocks insanity 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Doc Ocks wife
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Doc Ocks wife

You've all probably heard Doc Ock has a wife in the movie called Rosalie Octavius who will be played by Donna Murphy.Since Doc Ock never had a wife in the comics, what do you think is her purpose in the movie.Is she there to make Otto Octavius seem more of a modern man? Is she there as a potential victim for Doc Ock to show how evil he is? Lend me your thoughts guys cool

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:00 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I have a feeling that he will go nuts, and then kill her for some reason. Maybe he'll think she's plotting against him or something like that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:08 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrReilly

She's probably there so at the end we feel sorry for him, the love of a good woman showing the man he once was destroyed by an accident that made him insane. That kind of thing...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:42 AM
MrReilly is currently offline Click here to Send MrReilly a Private Message Find more posts by MrReilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah I reckon she'll just be there, wonderring what on earth has happened to Otto.

Also, who is the new Dock Ock? It's a woman I know that much, and I have a comic where she goes "Otto? What have they done to MY OTTO?".

Is she the new Dock Ock after Otto is dead?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:18 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrReilly

Otto died and a Dr Trainer became the new lady ock, with a couple of extra new gadgets and the originals arms, then ock was brought back to life. After that, there was a new wanna be doc ock, Carlyle... who stole the technology and improved on it, but he was defeated by ock and spidey... now ocks got new tentacles... stronger, faster and little sucker things that look rubbish!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:23 PM
MrReilly is currently offline Click here to Send MrReilly a Private Message Find more posts by MrReilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Oh, right, meh.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:46 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astro12345

I've got an idea. You know how its said that Harry and Dock Ock sort of team up against Spidey (until Dock Ock captures M.J.)? Well, maybe Dock Ock's wife died and that invention he invented was supposed to bring her back to life and Harry wants it to bring his dad back to life. Just a thought.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:28 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

man that invention seems to be a nuke device a fission one (remember fission = sun + hidrogen blah physics blah) they even made it look like the sun on it..well maybe u know more then me and is talking about a diff equip........................ :P

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:45 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Omg!! M.J is captured again!! they already used that in the first one so it should be something different in the second. Can't that red-head dork fiend for herself!! honestly!! I hope Doc. Ock kills her. But Doc. Ock doesn't go insane in the second one, its a chip that makes him evil. I would prefer it if he was just insane.....

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:51 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote