KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » How do you think Tom Welling would look in the SuperBoy costume?

How do you think Tom Welling would look in a SuperBoy's original costume?
This poll is closed.
Fantastic 5 33.33%
Not that good 4 26.67%
He would look horrible in that suit!(give him classic Superman suit) 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How do you think Tom Welling would look in the SuperBoy costume?
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
I think if Batman is given time to prepare he could get Supes...I've always been a fan of brains over brawn

superman is incredibly intelligent too... and in every fight they've had superman has been holding back, why? deep down he's a good person... if he and batman became enemies things would change very quickly...

and besides... in hush, superman holding back was him about to club batman with a police car...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Superman has even said if I was to be taken down by Bruce it'd be an honor something to that effect

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:03 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

blink

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:53 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
blink

hey buddy eek!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman has even said if I was to be taken down by Bruce it'd be an honor something to that effect

thats why he gave him the ring... he trusts batman to be the only one who can take him down... but the reverse is true too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Is this in the comics? This is for Smallville guys!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:19 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think if they fough they kill one another or cripple one another...Batman would have to fight crime by using robots and Superman will be the most powerful crimefighter in a wheelchair.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
Is this in the comics? This is for Smallville guys!

comics embarrasment

I think if they fough they kill one another or cripple one another...Batman would have to fight crime by using robots and Superman will be the most powerful crimefighter in a wheelchair.

i dont think so...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:34 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IceWithin
arent the suits the same?
anyways, I dont think he should wear it... I dunno... well to start of he doesnt have as many muscles as the other supermans

He has way more muscle than the guy that played SuperBoy in the adventures of Superman and he's way bigger than Kirk Alyn and George Reeves.He looks like he's a little bigger than Dean Cain and soon he may be bigger than Chris Reeve was when he was Superman.Take a look at Tom without a shirt(clean glasses also if you have some)and tell me if you still think he has no muscle.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:18 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the black and silver costume?That would look cool!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:21 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zod4Life
He has way more muscle than the guy that played SuperBoy in the adventures of Superman and he's way bigger than Kirk Alyn and George Reeves.He looks like he's a little bigger than Dean Cain and soon he may be bigger than Chris Reeve was when he was Superman.Take a look at Tom without a shirt(clean glasses also if you have some)and tell me if you still think he has no muscle.

he also doesnt have any facial hair... he has muscle, but he still looks too young imo...

cain and reeve looked older...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:22 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needs to look young.Next season he's going to be Superman and he needs to look as young as possible because he's going to be Superman in training which is a young Superman.Clark's only 19 and Tom is 28.They're both old enough to be Superman and not to old and not to young.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He needs to look young.Next season he's going to be Superman and he needs to look as young as possible because he's going to be Superman in training which is a young Superman.Clark's only 19 and Tom is 28.They're both old enough to be Superman and not to old and not to young.

i very much doubt we'll see clark as superman (bar maybe the final episode), it will just be more teen angst, finding some miracle to make lex and clark become mortal enemies while lex has no idea clark is (or will be) superman, and trying to sort out the mess that is him and lois lane...

tom is really 28? he looks 19 (perfect eh?)...

superman doesnt really train as such, his powers will gradually get better, its not like he has to do physcial training due to his metabolism... he could sit on his ass drinking beer and watching baseball and his powers will still develop the way they normally would...

he looks old enough to be a very young, teen superman (i.e. superboy), not a fully grown one...

he isnt superman till he gets the suit...

and i would be very surprised if we saw it...

smallville is a teen drama first and a superman show second, spandex just doesnt work...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:37 AM
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

he would look fantastic without a doubt. embarrasment

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Tom's muscles!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:59 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get it.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:49 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:26 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

heh heh.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:26 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

embarrasment

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:32 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

what you shy fo?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:58 PM