KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » What is the most superior race in Star Wars

What is the most superior race in Star Wars
Started by: Bobafetty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanquish

It isn't their race that is in power and feared, it is Jabba and his extended family that is feared isn't it? I mean when they say the Hutts are Gangsters, they don't actually mean every single member of that race. I'm pretty sure the only fat pieces of shit that are feared are in Jabba's bloodline. You can't single out one family blood line, and use them as a representative of the entire race.

Jabba is feared, but his race is just fat and ugly.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Good one

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Actually, you're wrong. Hutt society is very clearly outlinned in the Han Solo trilogy books by Crispin, and Hutts, though working as clans who rival one another for profit, are among the most shady and resourceful sentients in the galaxy, with more credits than you can shake a lightsaber at.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

Oh, I stand corrected smile

But the Hutts are still much weaker then the Sith imo.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

True, but they can afford better lawyers. lol

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I know they are weaker I won't argue that, they are weaker then most races... And if we were choosing most powerful race then i would definitly say Sith. But we are not, we are choosing the most superior race, that means looking at the total picture.

And the Hutts have absolutly nothing still they manage to survive and stay powerful

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

the wookie...all they need is the force and they kick ass

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

but the true sith died out a long time ago

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brotz
Te Darasuum Mand'alor

The Taung, maybe?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:31 AM
Click here to Send Brotz a Private Message Find more posts by Brotz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, the Taung became the Mandalorians, didn't they? confused

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:38 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Whoa... some thread Necromancy going on here!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:52 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

humans, zabrak, wookies, mandalorians, and um... trandoshians.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kentyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yuuzhan Vong.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:11 PM
Click here to Send kentyboy a Private Message Find more posts by kentyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say Twi'Leks. They're more agile than Humans and have longer lifespans.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
ye, ok fishy good points, but then, the huts arent those, who are killing, they cannot stand against an invasion of the sith, i dunno if any mercenaries are dumb enough to go aganst an army of powerfull sith masters... or even better, Naga Sadow just destroys their planet with a star...
idk boba fett, and other notorious bounty hunters would, and could. also, the black sun could step in and finish off the sith's rule.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikester

i would have to say jawas

Mine Again

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 02:54 AM
Click here to Send mikester a Private Message Find more posts by mikester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i would slap you in the face, because the jawas were run off of this website shortly after they defeated ewoks, and the jawoks fell apart. little did they know they would be defeated by maul and dooku fanboys...ahh, i remember that... then i left for a while and the antedwhatever they are called came and finished off all the revan fanboys, and then the numan era, i returend mere seconds after it ended.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:28 AM
MEDVOCK
-FISTO FAN-

Most superior race?

Nautolans... wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:42 AM
Click here to Send MEDVOCK a Private Message Find more posts by MEDVOCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i wonder why?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:43 PM
Sith Lord Windu

Humans, think about it. There everywhere and they are the most wel-rounded race of all.

Or the Rakatan, yeah thier infinite empire is dead now but imagine how long they kept it going and how many races they owned.

Hutts use thier money to hire bounty hunters, the best being boba, a human. They also suck.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Sith Lord Windu a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Lord Windu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote