KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » What is the most superior race in Star Wars

What is the most superior race in Star Wars
Started by: Bobafetty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
Humans, think about it. There everywhere and they are the most wel-rounded race of all.

Or the Rakatan, yeah thier infinite empire is dead now but imagine how long they kept it going and how many races they owned.

Hutts use thier money to hire bounty hunters, the best being boba, a human. They also suck.

But, as I pointed out, Twi'Leks are more agile than Humans (most of the SW strippers were Twi'Lek rather than Human, and any club is always going to hire the best dancers) and they have longer lifespans than Humans. (Bib Fortuna was at Jabba's side when Annie Skywalker was fixing up pods and was still at his side and not looking particularly old nearly 30 years later when Luke came knocking.)
Twi'Lek
(please log in to view the image)
32 years later:

Human

32 years later:

Pretty clear who's taken the years better...

Last edited by Darth Vious on Jun 28th, 2006 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Lord Windu

Lifespan isn't everything.

Most hutts are on nal hutta and other planets away from the republic and empire in thier own system whereas Humans are everywhere.

Humans basically dominat the galaxy, Palpatine ruled the Empire and he was Human.The majority of Jedi are Human and the heros of Star Wars are Human (Luke Skywalker, Padme, Anakin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, Han Solo!)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Sith Lord Windu a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Lord Windu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

im a zabrak so i win hahaha
but we're actually not the best
twi'leks are because they're
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:51 PM
Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

- Warriors, Aayla.

"We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers" wink

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MEDVOCK
-FISTO FAN-

-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-have excellent vision (inluding low-light vision)
-flexibility thanks to unlimited vertebrae wink
-can sense emotion

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:55 AM
Click here to Send MEDVOCK a Private Message Find more posts by MEDVOCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That's the pros, the cons then...

- Damn ugly.
- Tentacles could get irritating.

.......... stick out tongue

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:27 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lifespan isn't everything.

Really? Personally, I'd've considered an extended lifespan to be an advantage as it would allow someone to learn more.

The majority of Jedi are Human and the heros of Star Wars are Human (Luke Skywalker, Padme, Anakin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, Han Solo!)

I'd agree that the heros of Starwars were mostly Human (Yoda, Chewie, Artoo even *shudder* 3-PO were not Human. Nor were the *shudder* Ewoks* that WTF pwned Imperial Forces (Humans) ) but, as for the Jedi, the PT showed that there were many non-Human Jedi in the Order. The majority of the Council were non-Human.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That's 'cause the PT Council was multi-cultural.

In terms of the greatest accomplishments. Humans. Yes the Rakata ruled the galaxy for some 20 000 years, but since their all gone, they don't count for much.

Palpatine-Human. Conquered galaxy.
Vader-Human. Could've been twice as powerful as Palpatine.
Luke-Human/God. No need to explain.
Exar-Human. Shouldn't have to explain.
Revan-Human. Beloved and once overrated, but still pretty "up there."
Empire-Humans. Proven to be the most powerful and successful, albeit short-lived, force ever to have existed in the galaxy. All humans, one excpetion-Thrawn.
The primary Jedi that could successfully counter the Vong (who almost replaced humans as the best)-Human.

And yes, we all know Ragnos and the Ancient Sith could've wtfpwnd everyone, but: races that are extinct are obviously not superior, since they're... all dead.

True humans don't live that long, but when it comes to sheer numbers, and dispersity, humans beat out EVERYONE.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:51 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by MEDVOCK
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-can sense emotion
Plo Koon is one hundred times better, he looks like a burn victim, can freeze small creeks and can naturally shoot lightning out of his hands.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:52 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by MEDVOCK
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-can sense emotion

Yes, I think everyone here is forgetting about the VERTEBRAE!!! Hands down the most unstoppable force in the SW universe.

Happy Dance

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:39 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think Humans are the most superior because...

...they're ****ing everywhere.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:42 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
That's 'cause the PT Council was multi-cultural.

It was, but not because of multicultural ethnic quotas. The Jedi on the Council were there for their merits, not to represent their species. In the versions of the Council seen in the PT, there were often two members of the same species present. If that was due to multicultural ethnic quotas, then there would only have been one of each species. By the same token, the Council at the end of RotS can hardly be used to illustrate Human superiority through their numbers, because Obi-Wan (and certainly Anakin) were only on the Council through plot necessity.
I still say Twi'leks are superior to Humans, given their longer lifespans, and noted agility (going back to my point about the majority of Alien Dancers being Twi'lek rather than Humans)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:41 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Vious
It was, but not because of multicultural ethnic quotas. The Jedi on the Council were there for their merits, not to represent their species. In the versions of the Council seen in the PT, there were often two members of the same species present. If that was due to multicultural ethnic quotas, then there would only have been one of each species. By the same token, the Council at the end of RotS can hardly be used to illustrate Human superiority through their numbers, because Obi-Wan (and certainly Anakin) were only on the Council through plot necessity.
I still say Twi'leks are superior to Humans, given their longer lifespans, and noted agility (going back to my point about the majority of Alien Dancers being Twi'lek rather than Humans)
I know. It was a joke.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
I know. It was a joke.

Sorry, it didn't come over as one, so I took it as a literal comment...
PS Yes, Liberals Suck

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:19 AM
Oshyki

Aing Tii
Unless anyone can bring anything new to the table, cause nothing on this thread seems to come close to this godlike race. They have force sensitive biotechnology that can bend space and travel through time. They're not entirely a peaceful race either as they kill slavers. It's only their preference for solitude that makes them so inactive within the franchise.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Oshyki a Private Message Find more posts by Oshyki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Celestials.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I'ma go with between the Pureblood Sith, the ancient Rakata (before the plague), or the Aing-Tii.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Durges race.

Deadpool level regen.
Force level reaction speed
Insane physical strength
And sense like abilities

Other notable species.

Vong Rakatan, human, hutt, gree, sith, wookie, and this species whos name I forget, but they perceive time instead of space

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:36 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

durge was human... no? he just got experimented on iirc

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

No I'm pretty sure he is the last of an alien species that is just OP af

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:40 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote