KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » What is the most superior race in Star Wars

What is the most superior race in Star Wars
Started by: Bobafetty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurbere

@Fated, He was Gen'dai.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurbere
@Fated, He was Gen'dai.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:41 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Id say humans overall. Killiks are pretty dangerous also, have been around for ever, and are superior to alot of species in alot of ways. There hive mind, rate of reproduction and ability to turn other species into joiners are very useful traits, tho they lack motivation and guidance.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The Celestials (who appear to be just more intelligent humans) or the Ones I would think, if the latter counts as a species.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Ones are basically evolved Celestials.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oshyki

The ones? Well, they do seem to fit the description, even though there's only 3 of them. But Anakin did put both the son and daughter on their arse in The Clone Wars. Also all their power relies entirely on the force. So I'm still gonna stick with the Aing Tii on this one.

Last edited by Oshyki on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Oshyki a Private Message Find more posts by Oshyki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evoks obviously

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Oshyki
The ones? Well, they do seem to fit the description, even though there's only 3 of them. But Anakin did put both the son and daughter on their arse in The Clone Wars.

And it's made clear than only Anakin could do such a thing. Stick him up against the two mightiest Aing Tii in such a state of Oneness, and they won't even be able to struggle against his power.

Also all their power relies entirely on the force. So I'm still gonna stick with the Aing Tii on this one.

The Aing Tii's technology is Force based as well. And I'm not sure how their power relying on the Force counts against them when all life depends on the Force for it's existence.

In any case, you said the Aing Tii had impressive technology, well the Ones designed the most powerful superweapon in the entire Galaxy.

I'm not seeing anything that makes the Aing Tii better than the Ones.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Humans are the only race that matters.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 12:56 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oshyki

Ok true, Anakin was the "chosen one" so that was a bad example, but I don't think it's fair to compare 2 one's to 2 Aing Tii, as there's only 3 one's and the question was posed as most powerful 'race'. So a fairer comparison would be 2/3rds of their armada. Which is why Humans are a strong potential imo.

I'm interested in this super weapon of the ones. Do you have a reference for this? Cause I can't find one

Last edited by Oshyki on Aug 23rd, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Oshyki a Private Message Find more posts by Oshyki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Ok true, Anakin was the "chosen one" so that was a bad example, but I don't think it's fair to compare 2 one's to 2 Aing Tii, as there's only 3 one's and the question was posed as most powerful 'race'. So a fairer comparison would be 2/3rds of their armada. Which is why Humans are a strong potential imo.

I'm interested in this super weapon of the ones. Do you have a reference for this? Cause I can't find one

Stick 2/3 of their armada against Anakin in that state and they won't be able to touch him though. And as far as impact goes, the Ones have maintained the balance of the force for at least hundreds of thousands of years. And they stopped Abeloth from destroying the Galaxy numerous times. They were also presumably responsible for the creation of the Correlian system.

Centerpoint Station.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 01:30 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Humans are the only race that matters.

thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Well if we are talking about influential race then the Gree were super important

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 07:04 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote