KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.

Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

almost right its Zero

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

the guy from Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:16 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

no

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:17 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

what's he from?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:23 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

thats zero

Attachment: glitcher-megamanzero.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:24 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

heres another

Attachment: zerodual.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:25 AM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin sits and watches the fool run around and smack into Miroku.She shakes her head and just keeps watching.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:26 AM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin sits and watches the fool run around and smack into Miroku.She shakes her head and just keeps watching.

yeah!!!! i have a new title!!!!!!! i'm a fool!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:28 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-inuyasha mutters-
got that right

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:29 AM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

We are getting off topic.*pulls out whip* back to thread *cracks it dangerously and grinns devishly* Miroku your up!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:30 AM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((im alone, i presume theres no jaken or rin**.. oh, and im really a girl, i didnt say that before ^^, just FYI))sesshomaru looked up at the sky. he watched the stars and thought about his father, what could he have been thinking... with a human? dispicable. a demon like that wasting his love. he sighed and kept walking.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:31 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin shot daggers*glares* the sky.She looked at Miroku."Are you ok?????" she asked tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:32 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by shadow12
-inuyasha mutters-
got that right

geez thanks *sarcastically*
you are not to go anywhere near that spider demon okay?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

a gentle smile played at the corner of his slender mouth as he imagined conqering his younger half-demon brother and getting the tetsaiga. he was perfectly capable of it... but why couldnt he? maybe because this pathetic bieng was some how tied to him, in the bonds of brother hood. he shook the idea and continued walking. he lcame to the top of a hill, and looked off the steep slope. he sensed inu yasha's energy and narrowed his eyes. him and his little aarmy of weakness. seshomaru closed his eyes, and looked on down the hill.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:38 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by raenef
geez thanks *sarcastically*
you are not to go anywhere near that spider demon okay?

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:39 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

sesshomaru began slowly walking down the hill

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:42 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Snore**Snore**Snore*

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:00 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by shadow12
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

no buts!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The .hacker
*Snore**Snore**Snore*

wake up!!!!!!
we have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:58 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin shakes Miroku awake "HElllOO it's not the time to sleep!"

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:54 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-grumbles-

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:01 PM