KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Asajj vs. Darth Bandon

Asajj vs. Darth Bandon
Started by: Darth_Otaku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Asajj vs. Darth Bandon

This is a little story it probably sucks.(its my first StarWars fic,finally)
The point is ...eh..i don't know what the point is and i don't know why i used darth Bandon probably because he's bald.

''She was running from a fight,probably the first time in her life.No,she wasn't afraid of the Sith but for what would happen if she killed him,she thaught.''There a gap in the wall.'' she hid behind the wall then she saw Bandon walk further.''Suddenly she was lifted up in the air and hit against the wall the she was thrown out in the open.''You really think that would work?''Bandon said with a grin on his face.''You crazy b***,hahaahahaha.''now Asajj had it.''Betraying the Sith is a stupid thing to do Asajj'.''Bandon said.''I did not betray the Sith.''Asajj stumbled.''Yes you did.When?''Asajj asked.''Yesterday,i saw you posting Yoda pwns Sid on a Yoda vs. Sidious thread.Damn ya got me there Bandon but now your gowing down!"She turned here lightsabers on and attacked Bandon.He grabbed his lightsaber and could just in time parry her attack.''You've gotten better Asajj,but i'm afraid it's not enough.''Then he struck her with force lightning.''Asajj fell on her knee's letting the blue lightsaber fall out of her hand.''Bandon laughed so this is how far your power goes!"Muwahahahahahahaha..ahum..ahrg...ahum.''But enough with the talk time for you to die!''Then he attacked.Suddenly Asajj flipped over his attack and stabbed him in the neck.''Hmmm not that smart after all.''She said with a grin on her face while turning her saber off.Then she picked up the blue saber and walked away.Thinking:i'd better force that admin. to delete that post.

Last edited by Slay on May 15th, 2005 at 05:56 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

To short, makes no sense, Bandon dies and why the hell did Bandon say

"Bandon laughed so this is how far your power goes"

Why would he say that he is laughing???

But hmm seriously it really is to short ends without reason and Bandon dies...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

that was a little mistake and i already told you it would suck and it was a little story and fic don't have to make sense thats why they're fics

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah okay, it would be nice if it made sense however stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Of course

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I think this said enough about my writing skills.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:38 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Actually my first intentions where to let Bandon win,but with Asajj chasing him but that would make less sense then it already does.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:14 PM
exanda kane

Im still confused

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

me to muwahahahahhahahahahaha...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:14 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

that sucked

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yes i said that,but you suck even more.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:17 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, no one could suck more than that story.

I'd rather read Exanda's jango vs maul story.....and thats pretty bad...no offense exanda.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Are you insane? I'd rather read this then that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:50 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yes i hate this story i just had this f.u.c.k.e.d up idea and i wrote it down.but your right it sucks donkey balls.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:15 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Dude you been sippin off my whiskey bottle havent ya....lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

jep now that i see it is written terribly.I will let you torture me for the next ten minutes.And it is now 03:30 that means the torturing will end at 03:40 at may 16tnht

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:33 PM
Fishy

How come its 3:30 where you live and its 5:35 where i live, and you only posted this two minutes ago and we live in the same time zone?

Explain that to me please

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:36 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

because i don't know what tim it is in Amerika.and it would suck if american people would want to torture me.(because most of the visitors of this site are american)but don't know when they can or not.and it is 5:39 where i live.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:39 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

the jango vs maul idea and story sucks more, but it is written better than this crap.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoshiSlayer

Dumb idea you can't have star wars without lightsaber battles and you can't have star wars without story combine the two b****

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send YoshiSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by YoshiSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote