KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor 3

Kotor 3
Started by: Darth Ridah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

Kotor 3

What would be some changes/ideas for things to make the third game better than the first 2.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

- Make me the main character.

- Make me badass.

- Make me have an optional romance with three supermodel like Jedi babes.

- Have a Force Spank power.

- Takes 80 hours to complete.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

Cool

While I'm sure you would no doubt be a kick ass main character in the kotor series, I'm afraid that your serious lack of midiclorians would be the un-doing of anyone hoping to achieve Jedi status. but yeah 80 hours & a force spank power would be tha shizz-nits

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pfft... I'm overflowing with midi-chlorians... I can crap a Chosen One three times a day.

But seriously... What KOTOR III needs...

- Extended gameplay with a reason to revisit planets

- A place to fight continuously, with a decent selection. We spend all that time building up, we should be able to kill things.

- Larger parties. Two pals just ain't cuttin' it.

- Follow up with the need for skills. Also, make less Jedi and potential Jedi... non Jedi have uses too.

- A different ship, with stuff to do onboard.

- A reason to talk to your allies 3/4ths of the way in game.

- The ability to have a storyline focus around a party, not an individual.

- Avoid making another Exile (i.e. soon-to-be-badass hero) I can handle being an average Jedi for a game if I get to be Revan on crack later on.

- And lastly, have the different forms actually be different. And don't let any old joe learn them all in one sitting.

Last edited by Janus Marius on May 16th, 2005 at 07:07 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

F@%K yeah thats the kinda stuff I'm talkin about I also think there should be different choices for character races, not "just" humans this time. Also... what if you got to progress through your players lifeline... like start the game as a kid at the jedi academy & move on tfrom there.... I'd also love to see some "vader-like" attachments in this one (leafblowers -n- power drills, -n- sh!t like that) ....... costume design would also be pretty bad ass

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:08 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I totally agree. Race choice... everything... Make it fun as hell.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:09 AM
Fishy

Race choice? Disagree there, It hardly adds anything just makes the game harder to make and takes away time from more important stuff

but here's a few things that they should add somehow

- something that involves Revan
- a finished story
- I don't have to be a hero, powerful is nice but god is overboard
- Put more enemy's in the game
- Like Janus said a reason to revisit planets
- Make us know what happened to the Kotor I characters
- They can do the same for the II i don't really care
- Make Revan Dark
- Make the Exile light
- A story i would drool over
- A real reason to do what you are doing from the start. They don't have to tell the plot from the start but a reason would be nice Kotor II missed that reason mostly, at least I gave you a reason.
- Plot twists
- A real change between light and dark side, something seriously lacking in both games

I could go on and on with this, but I think this is most important and I'm bored with typing stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, in jedi knight: Jedi acad. there was a choice of race, the choices were kinda sh!tty but still they were there, when I played kotor I & didn't have a choice I felt a little..... cheated. but yes a finished story would be a welcomed change... I was pretty pissed at the end of II, I mean wtf ? what happened ? & I really agree about not having to be a galactic hero, plenty of Jedi have some good adventures & you don't hear sh!t about them. Where's the glory for the little guy? doctor ninja

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:10 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Online stuff.Like,you can create your own jedi clan or Sith clan or take an apprentice or something.Twould be kewl.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:45 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You are insane, online stuff would suck in Kotor... Imagine the amount of cheaters, if they add an online function i'm not buying the game

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:53 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Well maybe they should make a game which is online only.With the create your own clan stuff.anyway i'd gonna play ROTS the game now.(again)

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You really are insane...

I'm sure Kotor would have a great story online... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:24 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

I agree with FISHY that KOTOR 3 should have something involving Revan like the Exile whuppin' her *ss. But seriosly academy training would be nice aznd a progression from life to death.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:29 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If Kotor III has something with Revan and The Exile and the Exile whoops Revan's ass then the game will suck and deserves to be burned

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:31 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

No that game would be put on a mantle somewhere it would truly be holy. No but I would like to see a story that has the character travel to the places revan went beyond the outer rim in search of the true sith. yes yes yes

Last edited by nolan lepaz on May 16th, 2005 at 03:37 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
You really are insane...

I'm sure Kotor would have a great story online... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not a KOTOR game you now a new seies

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:37 PM
Fishy

You really are insane...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:37 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

But most likely revan went to no such place he probably punked out and went to some tropical planet. Revan 5 years after kotor 1

Attachment: boxalant.jpg
This has been downloaded 206 time(s).

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:40 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
You really are insane...

no just stupid muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:42 PM
burn_the_priest
post master general

change the fighting

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
Click here to Send burn_the_priest a Private Message Find more posts by burn_the_priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote