KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor 3

Kotor 3
Started by: Darth Ridah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
no just stupid muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that last insane thing was for nolan lepaz, and my ass Revan would look like that. He always wanted to train fight learn and better himself. He isn't some stupid weak guy that would just leave everything behind to cry.. No he would face whatever he needed or wanted to face... Always fighting always learning.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Dude I was messing around with that pot this is revan 5 year after kotor when the exile finishes his fat *ss off

Attachment: bungee2.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

No but seriously I would like to travel to the places revan went on the next kotor.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi2004

Lol funny picture....man i think kotor 3 is a really damn good idea since i really like the past two parts of it.....but i wish if he can change it from RPG mood to First-person fighting like ROTS video game

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:41 PM
Click here to Send kenobi2004 a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Well I'm not really into RPG's and when I played KOTOR I for the first time I didn't really like it because I was use to real time game. When I press a button to hit someone I expect them to be hit. But after I got the hand of how to play I fell in love wioth it and couldn't picture playing it any other way. I belive you would just die really quick if it was reeal time. How is ROTS video game? I haven't played yet.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:45 PM
Fishy

Kotor should stay the way it is, the fighting system works for that game

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

You should follow Revan, kill Exile and then watch Revan die eventually, not by humans but he tries to get to much power or something, gets zapped by the force and disappears or something. Open ended would be nice, although you'll disagree, kinda like Elder Scrolls.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan shouldn't die at all... Not in the games. he's to important

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:51 PM
exanda kane

I mean like dramatically. He's got to disappear, he could stop the true Sith entering the galaxy by sacrificing his life with all that power he's got. I know it's not very 'sith' like, but I can't see him getting beaten in battle . . .

But hopefully no new characters with amnesia, you should train from a padawan etc.
Or you could just be Revan at a high level and gain really evil force powers . . .

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Being Revan would kinda suck, and be great at the same time. But the story would suffer. I mean everybody knows Revan, fears Revan or loves Revan. There s just no way anybody would fight against you being to scared and all...

But a dramatic death for Revan? I'm not so sure, I hope it doesn't happen..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:00 PM
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

1) longer game play
2) We should get to have a padawan to teach
3) Be able to play after you finished the game
4) introduce more Sith and Jedis who have been in hidding
5) add more stuff to interact with

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mamasboy

Don't change the fighting for one.

Keep it offline.Even SW Galaxies lacks heavily.

And I whole heartedly agree with Darth Janos.

Reasons for going back to visited planets.

Lose the influence.

Mix a little of KOTOR 1 with KOTOR 2 and you might come up with an interesting game.

The game MUST make sense.It seems the more they backtrack the more they mess it up.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send mamasboy a Private Message Find more posts by mamasboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
burn_the_priest
post master general

IT WOULD BE BETTER TO FIGHT YOUR SELF THEN JUST CLICKING ATTACK FLURRY WELL YOU NO WHAT I MEAN

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send burn_the_priest a Private Message Find more posts by burn_the_priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Well I'm not really into RPG's and when I played KOTOR I for the first time I didn't really like it because I was use to real time game. When I press a button to hit someone I expect them to be hit. But after I got the hand of how to play I fell in love wioth it and couldn't picture playing it any other way. I belive you would just die really quick if it was reeal time. How is ROTS video game? I haven't played yet.
The ROTS game is pretty good, but it's really short...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Well if they make a KOTOR III which I believe they will, how strong do you think the "true sith" will be? Who ever they are, I bet they will make Traya seem like a simple protocol droid...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Fishy
If Kotor III has something with Revan and The Exile and the Exile whoops Revan's ass then the game will suck and deserves to be burned

totally agree revan rules and the exile that was just added in there to try and top who you were in the first game.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

i think that they atlest have to come up with the conclusion of everyone like carth how the hell did he get into kotor 2 and i think that the kotor's should end up telling the tale of revan like what is everything he did and so forth but when he dies his spirit is left behind on dagobah(makeing the tree/cave thing get its power) or somewhere kool initially makeing it available for someone to write a story on or i dunni i just love revan and think we should know more about him.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, Revan isn't a true Sith in his motivations, unless he is bent on universal domination, why would he leave the Republic intact? I think Revan knew that to save the Republic, he would have to play the villain. He would forge a Republic anew, and strong enough to face another threat. And a dramatic death would make a great deal of sense. And I admire martyrs myself...

But he shouldn't be a main character. Maybe a late in the game temporary character, like using uber Revan to fight the final boss.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan shouldn't be a character at all...

He should appear in the game however possibly at the end to beat up the boss you and your team could not

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:48 AM
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

ok f()ck that, you guys are to stuck on the first 2 games, F()ck revan F()ck the exile.... you people are missing the point of this... what would make the third game BETTER, if I wanted revan or the exile I'd keep playin the first 2 games.................. ok new point.... the 3rd game would be much better if no mention of Revan or thew exile was made.

Look at the force, thats my shit, bask in it.... but know who let you be where you are.... .:'~':. ME.:'~':.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote