KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor 3

Kotor 3
Started by: Darth Ridah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

one of the things I'd really like to see would be a costume design option for during or close to the end of the game, if you notice all of the sith lords thus far have had unique outfits. why should it just be them? & how about a better implant option? like I said show me some snap on Vader gear

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas
Villains die Becom A Hero

-new fighting mite b cool but is risky
-Make it huge
-Republic n Jedi are not always on the run
-Start out as younger, you kno age but not lil todler bcuz...
-Revan would get really old lol
-Umm its during a war n thers like millions of enemys, and you got like lots of allies u lead them to victory of that battle (jus think of the xpbig grin)
-More planets
-Maybe a cross with the skywalkers way into it lol, like anakins great.great.great.great.great grandfather id jus think itd b cool
-ya major costume crap like vadar suits or sumtin
-get an apprentice would b cool(DS-Your apprentice tries killing you)
(LS)Your apprentice joins the darkside or is your best pal foreva)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bulhas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bulhas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why can't you people speak properly!? It seems like only forum regulars bother to write in regular engish. Anyway, a good KOTOR 3 plot would likely involve the following parties:
A) HK 47
B) Revan and Exile (duh)
C) Carth-Bastila
The plot would likely have to do with Revan finding something big, the exile sending a message back to Carth, who by now is probably a huge figure in the republic, and the jedi. They respond by sending a party of people including CHARNAME.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas

Yes i can see that...
But that gave me an idea,
The exile kills Carth in a war wich, the exile rules all
A letter is sent to bastila
Which she knows the wherabouts of Revan
She tells Revan
Revan is furious
This is all in a cut scene
So Revan has two choices
A dark choice
Or a light choice
That choice decides your path
Dark side starts a the war again and he is hunger for power
Light side well too lazy to find that out laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bulhas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bulhas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas

im tired of the exile thing

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:54 PM
Darth neckros
Dark lord of the sith

I dont have many ideas for a story but I think some minor changes could go a long way like:
-being able to put the hood up or down
-being able to custimize you lightsaber hilt
-to be able to make your own robes

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth neckros a Private Message Find more posts by Darth neckros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth neckros
Dark lord of the sith

I also think you should be able go every where and do anything like morrowind or something

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth neckros a Private Message Find more posts by Darth neckros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Xanatos

Do any of u guys use cheats on the game? huh

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

When I play it for the third time or something yes...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Xanatos

i think it makes the game sooooo much funner.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mutilator

There are a lot of cool ideas for KOTOR 3 here i personally would like the story to have more choices (good, bad and neutral) as well as more customisable.

-I would like a survey before i start the game so it would match what i did in KOTOR 1 & 2.

-i would like the story to happen just after KOTOR 2 when the Jedi are reforming and growing in numbers.

-As for the main character i would want to start out as a citizen of a planet and something bad happened, like you parents where killed. this would end in you making a choice of either joining the Jedi Order or join the Sith.

-When you make this choice you train how u want if you want to be a Guardian, Consular or Sentinel etc but more to it than in the previous games for example you can maybe become almighty enough that you become a Jedi Master/Sith Lord (that everyone will either love or fear)

-Once a Jedi/Sith i would like to be able to construct and customize a lightsabur fully, not just colour of the blade itself

-I think more races would be good. obviously would have to be humanoid not like some huge yeti or like Yoda as it would make gameplay a problem with different character sizes.

-a choice of ships would be nice maybe you start with the familiar Ebon Hawk and then have the choice of having something much newer and less battered. but i wouldn't be totally disapointed if the Hawk came back
as this isn't anything major.

That is how i would i like the game to start out. I think the gameplay of KOTOR 3 should stay within the same style of RPG and not like Jedi Academy.

I don't agree that it should be online KOTOR fighting system is great would be near to impossible to play KOTOR online with it and would kinda ruin the single player.

one of the main things that i think has to be a must is a new engine with new graphics as i think KOTOR II really disappointed some people that they decided to use KOTOR's engine and just change the UI (Health bar etc.) around to make it look different.

Another major must is that they must test the game before it is released so it works on all compatible ATI and Nvidia graphics cards with their drivers. (i don't want to downgrade drivers again just to play KOTOR)

Whatever the story i think KOTOR 3 will be a great game like its predecessors. and i hope do decide to make KOTOR 3 (last i heard lucasarts layed-off the team working on KOTOR 3)

please tell me what you think big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Mutilator a Private Message Find more posts by Mutilator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

I'm not sure about the new graphics, I was pretty satisfied with the way the second game followed really close with the first (except for the end)
an ew engine would suck serious ass. Also I'd still like to veer away from Revan & the Exile.... maybe do somthing else for a while & then you could come back to it in kotor 4-5. maybe a slight tie in with them somwhere during the game but not so much a main storyline

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mutilator
There are a lot of cool ideas for KOTOR 3 here i personally would like the story to have more choices (good, bad and neutral) as well as more customisable.

-I would like a survey before i start the game so it would match what i did in KOTOR 1 & 2.

-i would like the story to happen just after KOTOR 2 when the Jedi are reforming and growing in numbers.

-As for the main character i would want to start out as a citizen of a planet and something bad happened, like you parents where killed. this would end in you making a choice of either joining the Jedi Order or join the Sith.

-When you make this choice you train how u want if you want to be a Guardian, Consular or Sentinel etc but more to it than in the previous games for example you can maybe become almighty enough that you become a Jedi Master/Sith Lord (that everyone will either love or fear)

-Once a Jedi/Sith i would like to be able to construct and customize a lightsabur fully, not just colour of the blade itself

-I think more races would be good. obviously would have to be humanoid not like some huge yeti or like Yoda as it would make gameplay a problem with different character sizes.

-a choice of ships would be nice maybe you start with the familiar Ebon Hawk and then have the choice of having something much newer and less battered. but i wouldn't be totally disapointed if the Hawk came back
as this isn't anything major.

That is how i would i like the game to start out. I think the gameplay of KOTOR 3 should stay within the same style of RPG and not like Jedi Academy.

I don't agree that it should be online KOTOR fighting system is great would be near to impossible to play KOTOR online with it and would kinda ruin the single player.

one of the main things that i think has to be a must is a new engine with new graphics as i think KOTOR II really disappointed some people that they decided to use KOTOR's engine and just change the UI (Health bar etc.) around to make it look different.

Another major must is that they must test the game before it is released so it works on all compatible ATI and Nvidia graphics cards with their drivers. (i don't want to downgrade drivers again just to play KOTOR)

Whatever the story i think KOTOR 3 will be a great game like its predecessors. and i hope do decide to make KOTOR 3 (last i heard lucasarts layed-off the team working on KOTOR 3)

please tell me what you think big grin

i think it would be good with a Co-Op mode, also.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

also, you should be able to get an apprentice if you are a sith lord/jedi master.

able transit back to the ebon hawk

better romance story.
and i'll think of more later

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:37 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wednesday13

I think it would be cool if you were Revan and during parts of the game you would regain memories from when you first became evil and during the visions you could control Revan (like the dreams in Max Payne).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:54 PM
Click here to Send wednesday13 a Private Message Find more posts by wednesday13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azeo

lolz man i got a pimp version. ITs fable with light sabers, aprentinces and co-op. go here h t t p : / / i m g 1 2 7 . e c h o . c x / m y . p h p ? i m a g e = l o l z 5 d q . p n g . i spaced it so it would let me post it. dam thingy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send azeo a Private Message Find more posts by azeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

wow, thats.... rather... stupid, but a good idea...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:52 AM
azeo

Did you go to the site? it took me like 15 mins to make those pictures and find them. Anyways wanna know what kotor3 needs? it needs to be during a real war, like an actualy war. not like the crap in kotor1. YOu should be able to go to planets that are fighting and command armies. and then you should also be able to get captured and have to escape (best part of kotor1) also the starten as a kid would be pimp.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send azeo a Private Message Find more posts by azeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

it was done very well, the images.

yeah, either: during the mandalorian wars. the exar kun war. or episodes I-VI

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:01 AM
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
also, you should be able to get an apprentice if you are a sith lord/jedi master.

able transit back to the ebon hawk

better romance story.
and i'll think of more later

And shock troopers, mandalorian shock troopers would be.... oh they would be better than better.....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:02 AM