KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RontheKooshball

I did get sorted....I'm in Gryffindor!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:09 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Really? oh how could i forget? big grin
you're with meeee!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:18 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

and meee!!!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:17 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Gryffindor House!
-----------------
RoguePw25
tassie
eezy45
AlexRyder
RebelPhoenix
Celestian_moon
Unicor777
tigress

Welcome to the Official start of the term!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:23 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

sorry but isnt this a BIG copy of Phoe's HP game? sorry esp. to you Tassie, but check out the Role Playing Forum. If Phoe was here, this thread would gonna be closed, i believe.... cos this is not a role playing forum and what you do REALLY looks like a RP

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:29 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I've read Phoe's RPG, and i swear i don't want to make it like that, this is just to have some action on the boards...
We'll all be in some particular house, and plan Inter-housing stuff like quiz competitions, and things like that for each other, and distribute points for those things and for theories, and the houses that get the latest info for us first will earn points for things like that, and at the end of each (month?) we'll tally up the points from each house.. it's something like that... but we can make it fun if we come up with new challenges each week, etc..
Is THAT what Phoe has??

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:49 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by eezy45
sorry but isnt this a BIG copy of Phoe's HP game? sorry esp. to you Tassie, but check out the Role Playing Forum. If Phoe was here, this thread would gonna be closed, i believe.... cos this is not a role playing forum and what you do REALLY looks like a RP

I sure hope not. Like Tassie said, this is going to be different.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:47 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

We're not playing as though we're in Hogwarts; Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Inter-House challenges and competitions and quizes.

Maybe i should PM Phoe, to see what she says, and if we can start this for real?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:00 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

wayhay iam in gryffindor what shall we do first then I await ideas Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin smokin'

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:15 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i think we should do that 2

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:02 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I PMed Phoe, am waiting on an answer before we continue...

*crosses fingers*

*prays*

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:06 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I've PM'ed Phoenx also, so we shall see

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:06 AM
celestial_moon
celes

ooooo good!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:12 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Okay, after two days of waiting, Phoenix has replied. She says we can continue, as long as it does not turn into an RPG.
An RPG is a role-playing game, where you pretend to be at Hogwarts, and act as characters, etc..
If you want to be part of an RPG, i suggest you go to Phoe's hp rpg on the role-playing forum, because this is not the forum for it.

The idea of this whole thing is to sort everyone into houses. The aim is obviously to win, by earning the most points. Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Challenges and competitions for the other houses. You can chat in your common rooms as well, as long as this does not turn into an RPG.

There are other ways of earning points, by getting the latest info for us, or fanart competitions, or quizes, or by coming up with the best theories for us.

Each house must vote a HeadGirl and HeadBoy who will keep track of everything and organise house affairs. You can also cheat if you like, but as long as the other houses don't realise you're cheating stick out tonguestick out tongue

It's to have fun, to come up with your own ideas, and to win at the end of each month by *ahem* any means necessary evil face big grin

I gotta say, i feel like i have the best people in my house big grin And i'd kill you guys if we don't win! stick out tongue

Sorting Results

1) RoguePw25- Gryffindor
2) AD Skinner- Slytherin
3) Eezy- Gryffindor
4) AlexRyder- Gryffindor
5) Kitoky- Hufflepuff
6) myredmirage95- Slytherin
7) RebelPhoenix- Gryffindor
8) tigress- Gryffindor
9) Moi-self- Gryffindor
10) hhhhr- Hufflepuff
11) Sauron- Slytherin
12) Celestial_moon- Gryffindor
13) Lord Soth- Ravenclaw
14) Shanie623- Hufflepuff
15) FrodozBabe- Slytherin
16) Unicor777- Gryffindor
16.) Barbossas Child- Slytherin
17.) Georgina_A- Hufflepuff
18.) Razul- Slytherin
19.) Unicorr777- Griffindor
20.) RavenGuardia- Ravenclaw
21.) iluvsirius- Hufflepuff
22.) Joy2dWorld- Slytherin
23.) Mr. Bacon- Huffelpuff
24.) pip-foot- Ravenclaw
25.) Nazgul-Lord- Gryffindor
26.) Exa- Ravenclaw
27.) Nienna-
28.) Thorondor- Ravenclaw

If you have any comments, any questions, you can ask in the Sorting thread, or you can PM RoguePw25 or me.
Good Luck! Even though i know we won't need it! devil

First Step is to vote for HeadGirl and HeadBoy whistle

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:10 PM
RontheKooshball

wait....so what's the whole point of this thing...what's gonna happen, now that we're in houses and such?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:59 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

omg god Alex, did you just miss my long post? stick out tongue
It's an Inter-House Challenge.... and we're gonna win yes

this will take a while to get going since not everyone knows it's started yet... but first we have to vote our Heads big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:13 PM
RontheKooshball

ah.....ok. I got it! big grin

when do we nominate/vote for heads?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:15 PM
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

helloooo fellow gryffindors stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:19 PM
nazgūl-lord is currently offline Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

you can start voting for Heads now!
When the rest come, they can also put in their vote big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:32 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

yeah, I guess whoever wants to be the heads can be nominated and then we vote. But give others a chance to see this and such.
Can't wait! We're gonna win!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:28 PM