KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

hehehe I'm sure you are wink

Hmm ok I have an idea - about a theory for the very end, as in what will happen in the final book just before and while they are leaving Hogwarts - will they defeat V or not, who will fight him, who will die/get injured etc - will they fight at all?? eek! Basically just something really open and see what people come up with smile - as long or as short as they like as long as it doesn't sprial too out of control and beyong understanding lol.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:32 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Oh wait! We still have to wait for everyone to vote though first! smile Democracy is essential smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:33 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I vote for RebelPhoenix for head girl !!
Speaking of which .... maybe is time for inter-house competetion ! so lets discuss about game 1 ? What can it be ? Maybe we should nominate 3 representatives, and each house should .... then the match can start ... each house will have 4 questions to ask the other house (the oponenet) while the side asked will have 1 day to answer ... if this does not happen then the asking side will win. What u think ?????

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:34 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Let's start planning then big grin

Well, to start off, i think it's obvious that Harry's the one who's gonna defeat Voldemort. I can think of more but i'd like your opinion first.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:36 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Lol wait wait big grin I think all challenge suggestions should definitely go in the main thread so everyone from all houses can see - so I'm gonna repost my idea there smile

and Unicor777! Thank you for the vote sweety, it's much appreciated smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:38 AM
RebelPhoenix

Come to think about Tassie I really like Unicor777's idea - see I was thinking of something like a game challenge to begin with so that it would be exciting and fun without too much brianwork like the theory one lol *AhemIamnotreallylazyIswear* stick out tongue or maybe we could do both! I dunno - can we post Unicor's one in the main thread too and see what people think? smile

EDIT - just realised we need a main challenge thread though first
embarrasment

Last edited by RebelPhoenix on Apr 12th, 2004 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:41 AM
Tassie

yeah, it's a good idea wink

Sorry if i might seem bitter or my theories aren't up to scratch tonight, but i'm not feeling all that well, so you'll forgive me wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Hey that's alright, you don't seem bitter at all smile and i'm sorry you're feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon smile

I was just thinking that one of our prestigious founders (you or Rogue big grin ) should maybe start an official challenge thread with one of those great prep talks you give wink. Then we can post our ideas there, wait for people to finish voting for their head boy & girl and see what the consensus wants to do from there smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:50 AM
Tassie

okay, but is it ok if i start it tom? just tell me all your ideas for this thread and i'll combine them with Rogue's and mine, and i'll start it

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:57 AM
RebelPhoenix

well I'm going to stand with my idea that I posted already and see how that fares, so no new ones from me smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:09 AM
Tassie

I don't think we should go with Unicor777's idea just yet. Some of the houses, like Hufflepuff i mean, hasn't even gathered or talked properly yet.
But i'll start the thread tom, nevertheless. Tell me exactly what is your theory Challenge?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:28 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Good good good.
Yes, start the Official Challenge Thread and post your ideas there, so all can see. Perhaps we should do as RebelPhoe said and maybe start offf with a game? U know, to get everyone exctied and stuff. Then we can go on with the theory etc.

So far, here are the voites for the Heads:

Headboy:
RoguePw25 3 votes

Headgirl:
tassie 3 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote

Keep the votes coming. I guess we should keep the voting open for another day? Let everyone have a chance to see it, but remember *whispers* the enemies (slytherin, huffelpuff, ravenclaw) are grouping and organizing so my fellow griffindors, we must get organize and crush them!! ha ha ha a!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 12th, 2004 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Can you explain to me fully about this game?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:52 AM
RebelPhoenix

Unicor can explain it fully in the official thread smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:47 AM
Tassie

I've made the thread!
Post the Challenge and tell me what you think!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:02 AM
Tassie

Latest Sorting Updates

1) RoguePw25- Gryffindor
2) AD Skinner- Slytherin
3) Eezy- Gryffindor
4) AlexRyder- Gryffindor
5) Kitoky- Hufflepuff
6) myredmirage95- Slytherin
7) RebelPhoenix- Gryffindor
8) tigress- Gryffindor
9) Moi (tassie)- Gryffindor
10) hhhhr- Hufflepuff
11) Sauron- Slytherin
12) Celestial_moon- Gryffindor
13) Lord Soth- Ravenclaw
14) Shanie623- Hufflepuff
15) FrodozBabe- Slytherin
16) Unicor777- Gryffindor
16.) Barbossas Child- Slytherin
17.) Georgina_A- Hufflepuff
18.) Razul- Slytherin
19.) Unicorr777- Griffindor
20.) RavenGuardia- Ravenclaw
21.) iluvsirius- Hufflepuff
22.) Joy2dWorld- Slytherin
23.) Mr. Bacon- Huffelpuff
24.) pip-foot- Ravenclaw
25.) Nazgul-Lord- Gryffindor
26.) Exa- Ravenclaw
27.) Nienna- Hufflepuff
28.) Thorondor- Ravenclaw
29.) Inwë Nólatári- undecided
30.) megajoint- Slytherin
31.) Elondra- Ravenclaw
32.) danis4ever- Hufflepuff
33.) Orli'sElf17- Slytherin

I am so overwhelmed by the great response i've got from all of you! big grin Thank you so much! Esp to mah partner, Rogue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:25 AM
Tassie

Now that i've got that over with, i think we should start planning our Knock-out theory!big grin We can start tom, tonight might be a little late, even though i'm feeling much better and ready to theorise! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:36 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I'm ready when you you are! Let's go!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:18 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

i candidate for headboy stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:59 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

ummmm...i guess i'l candidate 4 head girl

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:59 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote