KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Ok all I wanted to say is Tossie that u can not start games in the interhouse thread if that is not discuss and agreed by the majority Gryffindors ...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:29 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Didn't anyone noticed that "Griffindor" is spelled "Gryffindor" ?

Soooooooo sorry. It was my mistake! embarrasment (do u see why I'm not in Ravenclaw?)

Anyway, foremost, we need to get the Heads together. And secondly, we need to ready ourselves for the first challenge. Get ready, people. . . it's going to be bumby (but fun!) ride.

Tassie, PM me the lion pics. I can try to make one for my sig. . .that is the first challenge isn't it? (*goes to check*)

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 12th, 2004 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:56 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Unicor777.... RebelPhoenix and Rogue told me to go ahead last night and start it, so i did. The sig challenge is just an easy thing to get things started, it's not necessarily a Gryffindor challenge. If ppl responded to that quite well, then we could start the challenges for real.

if anyone has any problems with me, i'd really like to know. I can't have my fellow teammates hating me. And that's also why i always ask if u have anything to add, or any comments.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:07 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Alright, let me see what I can make of this because I don't want to leave anything unanswered.

Last night I requested that either Tassie or Rogue make an official Challenge thread so that everybody from all the houses could post their ideas there without confusion. But that is not what I think Unicor is concerned about Tassie. As far as I see it, Unicor has much the same problem as I did when I saw the Graphic challenge come out of nowhere and wondered if there is any point in regular members (non Heads) should post their ideas if the founder(s) are going to choose the challenges and not base them on any ofhte ideas we come up with.

However, the only problem I have with with the rest of what Unicor said (because I agree with the rest) is that we should settle challenges in Gryffindor before anyone else sees them - personally, and no offense it's just my opinion, I think that is abit unfair. I mean, it's not right that even before we begin competing for points that Gryffindor has the upper hand and power of choosing the challenges and knowing what they are before hand - this is a fair game and everyone has the right to know what is going on until we actually start working on a challenge that is set in our individual houses.

Other then that, I'd also like to reiterate what I said before in the other thread about awarding points for news and other thigns that aren't actual challenges - I don't think that is an efficient system and many people will miss out on opportunites and it leads to bias - which is why at this stage when we dont even have our 8 heads yet (because the deadline is tuesday) that the founder is awarding points because it is the job of the heads to decide between them who gets what. If we have the founder(s) stepping in when they feel like it to give points and they both happen to be Gryffindor - it just doesn't look right savy? wink So I think those points should be revoked when we draw up the offical tally after the first real challenge and it will also prevent all these confusing posts that people are still posting in the Challenge thread.

Last point - the talking in other people's houses - yep that's kinda like cheating too even if people can read them anyway we shouldn't post in houses that aren't our own unless it's an official statment and yep - when the heads are elected that's their job too (and the founders will be included no doubt). Also the criticising your members in another thread thing - I don't think I'm criticising Tassie Unicor, I'm really just trying to hammer out dents in the system to try and help make things smooth for everyone, so I'm sorry if it seemed like that it really wasn't my intention smile

Phew, I think I'm all done.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:22 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Well, you guys decide whatever you want to do

tell me if u need me wink

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:25 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

btws, would u guys mind if the houses continue with the challenge? confused some are done already..

and i'm sry for not discussing it, then, but i didn't mean it to be a big challenge, just a simple one to start things off. After that, we'll go with RPhoe's and Unicor's idea about the theory thing yes

guys, tell me, is that alright?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:42 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

This sounds good to me. To problem here.
No, we should not post in other people's houses, I agree. Yes, they will do it to us, but, as Gryfindors (i spelled it right!) should lead by example.

Next point, everyone please cast in your votes for heads. The sooner the better.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:19 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

quote:
Originally posted by tassie

as i was saying guys, i got the Gryffindor Crest...

Here's the other Gryffindor crest btw:

Attachment: gryffindor.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:37 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

and something moi found...
it'll need re-sizing though

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=1460166

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:51 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

do u want us to put it as our new sig???

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:54 AM
Tassie

i was just thinking of using it as a part of our sig or something, but i think that's a good idea to use it as one of our entries... *shrugs* we'll see what everyone says..

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:58 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

okie dokie

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:09 AM
RebelPhoenix

That's exactly what I just posted.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:35 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

hi sorry my daughters on half term hence i am totally buggered after she goes bed "big yawn" any way i vote head boy rougepw25 and head girl tassie. and a big hug to all

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 07:48 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

my chances arent very big stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 09:56 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicor777
Ok all I wanted to say is Tossie that u can not start games in the interhouse thread if that is not discuss and agreed by the majority Gryffindors ...

the majority of gryffindors? the majority of the whole thing are gryffindors lol sad ravenclaws are few in numbers stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:01 AM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

every1 knows the first challenge right?

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:16 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

don't like double posting but o well...who voted 4 me? i wouldn't make as good as a head of every1 else in that catrgory, i haven't been here long. anyways, i vote tassie and eezy45 for the heads.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:41 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

I vote for tassie for head girl.

big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:59 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

but tassie is the headmistress stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:01 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote