KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RontheKooshball

lol

well, then I don;t know who to vote for because I know Tassie and I'm clueless about the other peoples here...except for you....but you can't be head girl now, can you?

big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:12 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

especially since im in another house stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:18 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

lol
me, you know me! smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:09 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Ok .. I'm glad that things are clear now and I would like to apologize if I sounded furiose .. but I was simply afriaid that things might take wrong direction and the whole idea (look at the firs page) will " go to water". I really wouldn't like this to become another not interesting thread/s, cause there are milion like that. One last proposal, in line with what RebelPhoenix was saying:

1. Once that the Heads are elected from each house, a thread named Hogwarts council should be created... this would be place where the heads will decide on rools if need be for the games, before its officially given to the students to compete.

2. Again once the heads are elected, a schedule for putting a challenge for each house on rotation should be made, in order to be fair to everyone.

Accion Comments!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:25 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

#1 is a nice idea Unicor.
#2 too. good ideas! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:26 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Thanks ... I'm just trying to help .. Again Tassie, RebelPhonix and the rest please apoligize me ...

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:46 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Okay, I haven't voted for anyone as Headboy, so I vote for myself big grin

Updated Voting:
Headboy:
RoguePw25 5 votes
Eezy45 2 vote

Headgirl:
tassie 5 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote
Celestian-moon 1 vote

I've PM'ed all of the Gryfindors and sent them the latest results last night and told them to vote if they haven't. When should the voting be over???

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:46 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

*shrugs* i think voting should end by Thurs...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:17 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

anyways, i'm glad things are cleared up, and i'm seeing more members, so now we can start working in peace and harmony to kick those houses outta the competition big grin stick out tongue

@RPhoe, i didn't realise that was what u posted before lol, i was just focused on the background, and how the words 'Gryffindor' was written on it embarrasment stick out tongue

Anyways, i'm a little too hyper right now, so i think i should shut up until someone else posts smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:22 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

RoguePw25 and Tassie, I have one last proposal before the heads of the houses are elected. Once that they do, perhaps they can consider the following ponts to set up healthy infrasturcture which would garantee success on the a long run:

1. come up with common rules for the whole school
1.1 Only the heads can post challneges in the interhouse thread, indicating who has proposed it.

2. Unified voting techniques for all the houses:
2.1 Everyone can propose challenge in his own house, if his fellow house mates do not show interest in 2 days the heads can either rejected it or extend the dateline.

3. Schedule for placing chalenges, on rotation basses, example:
Slytherin against Gryffindor,
who ever wins reserves the right to post new chalenge and choses his own oponent. While the heads of the other two houses will take the role of judges and based on votes can decide to whom the points would go.

4. As said before, creating a Hogwarts student's council where the heads would meet and discuss issues, games, consolidate and make look disently, proposing new threads.

5. Creating another thread which would contain the results of every challenge, the houses that would judge will have the obligation to maintain a chart for those particular game. So everyone in any moment can have a look and see how the situation stands. After each 10 games we would elected the winner-house of the season.

RPhoe, tell me what u think, lets consolidate our selves cause thursday is comming soon, RoguePw25 and Tassie have to bee well prepared... Remember we are Grrfyndors and we have to leave good example !!!!

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:39 PM
Tassie

yeah, i agree with ye yes

'cept on the new thread for the results of the Challenges... i think, since we already have so many threads, that we should use the Sorting Hat thread, cuz that's supposed to be the questions and comments thread, and we now we can also use it to display the results of Challenges.

RPhoe? Rogue? What d'you guys think?

i think i have something else to add... but when i remember i'll tell you...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:52 PM
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Wow - a hell of alot to read - but first! I just made a sig smile, tell me what you think and don't worry, I'm open to suggestions for alterations!

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:02 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Here we go: (Just to let you know, the background is actually a Phoenix so I thought it would be more relevent to the House and all it's symbolism especially with Fawkes, the colours also worked well with the crest big grin )

Attachment: gryffindorsig.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Last edited by RebelPhoenix on Apr 13th, 2004 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:03 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I like it ... very much ... can oyou tell me how to make it... I mean what programme u use .. photoshop!!!!???

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:05 PM
Tassie

that's real good, RPhoe... unfortunately moi has no programs to make sigs, so i can only get pics

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:08 PM
RebelPhoenix

Now - as for all the above comments - I totally agree with everything Unicor said and I have only one concern, which involves the same one as Tassie's smile. I think we have enough threads already and non participating members might get annoyed at us cluttering the forum. Also in respect to the challenges - I'm not sure about the student council because even though it's efficient I'm not too keen on not involving all the members. I think that the members should be able to put forward ideas but ultimately it's the Head's who decide - how's that? smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:09 PM
RebelPhoenix

Ooo thanks you two! The progam I used is a basic one that comes with Microsoft Office called Photodraw so you might have it yourselves as well big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:11 PM
Tassie

ur quite welcome..... see, didn't i tell u guys i got the best ppl in my house?

yeah, i agree everyone from the house ALWAYS has a say in everything, then the Heads put forth the final decision

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:17 PM
RebelPhoenix

Excellent smile

Now one request - can we pleeeeeeeeease stop non-members posting in our thread? messed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:19 PM
Tassie

i'll post that rule in the Sorting Thread, then smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:33 PM