KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Your Worst Bond Film!

Your Worst Bond Film!
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

Why such hate for Die another day?? IMO it had everything in it a bond movie should (gadgets, Q, villians, women, chases, something at stake), and it flowed well.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 04:16 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I cant speak for everyone else who mentioned it but this again is my reason below.I cant stand Halle Berry.I think she is so ugly,so for me,that was my worst Bond film.and I just wasnt impressed with the script.

yeah that was his worst outing as Bond.Horrible script and horrible casting.I know people dont agree with me on this but Halle Berry is an ugly looking dog.Wish they had cast HER as the villian and the white girl and Berrys role.would love to have seen Berry die.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 07:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Orcus
Soul Eater

I remember really wanting to go and see Moonraker when it came out at the cinema. Mum didn't think it appropriate and took me to see The Village People's "Can't Stop the Music" instead. I still think I got the better deal...

However... in all fairness it's not as bad as A View to a Kill. Especially after that terrible Octopussy affair, this film just came across to me as a rather lacklustre, "one last hurrah" opportunity that never quite had the strength to pull the string on the party poppers. Even Christopher Walken couldn't save this one. At the time I felt that the best thing about it was the title song (and I don't even like Duran Duran!).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 11:31 AM
Darth Orcus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Orcus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Orcus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Wonder what the Moonraker movie would've been like, if they used the actual plot from the novel instead of where it went going into outer space.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 11:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Orcus
Soul Eater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wonder what the Moonraker movie would've been like, if they used the actual plot from the novel instead of where it went going into outer space.

It would have been fantastic: nuking London is still a pretty frightening concept. However, it wouldn't have been a good Moore film - this is more like Dalton stuff...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 11:58 AM
Darth Orcus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Orcus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Orcus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bric A Brac

Moonraker in my opinion.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:46 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I just saw them all in the last two weeks.
The worsts for me are:

1- Die another day: Two words - Invisible car. Also, lol at Brosnan doing surf on a tsunami.
2- Octopussy: Boring. And Moore in a clown disguise.
3- A view to a kill: Moore shouldn't had done this one. Not a "really bad" movie, like the two above, but he looks too old in this one. Max Zorin would have been awesome against Brosnan.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 02:10 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I just saw them all in the last two weeks.
The worsts for me are:

1- Die another day: Two words - Invisible car. Also, lol at Brosnan doing surf on a tsunami.
2- Octopussy: Boring. And Moore in a clown disguise.
3- A view to a kill: Moore shouldn't had done this one. Not a "really bad" movie, like the two above, but he looks too old in this one. Max Zorin would have been awesome against Brosnan.

invisible car, k what about the car that can become a submarine and the flying car? those are ok to you? christ it's a bond movie! it should have that.
Octopussy, i'll agree with you there wasn't very exiciting

but by far the worst one of all is QOS.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 10:22 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

a coin flip between Die Another Day and On Her majestys secret service.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 10:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The World is Not Enough.

Is the worst Bond film I've ever seen. Why could'nt all the Brosnan films been like GoldenEye?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 03:23 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Your Worst Bond Film!

Originally posted by barand1
OK I like every actor who has played James Bond (Brosnan being my best) and just felt very happy that the James Bond series is taking it self seriously. This must be after them dumb JB films from the Moore era. Don't get me wrong, Roger Moore was great as Bond, but you have to admit Moonraker was bad.

So I was wondering which is your worst Bond movie (I know its hard, but the one you dislike most). Mine is MOONRAKER :P

Thank You Fellow Bond Fans (I love you all)

the one with that ugly looking monkey Halle Berry as a Bond girl. laughing sick sick sick

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 10:46 PM
Aquitaine

'Diamonds Are Forever' followed closely by 'OHMSS'.
'Moonraker' I find quite OK, sure the lasers are looking naff now, but the shuttle effects and plot still work for me. Its not one of 007s best, but what really made me cringe was Jaws finding his little yellow skirted mate, rubbish.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 02:00 PM
Aquitaine is currently offline Click here to Send Aquitaine a Private Message Find more posts by Aquitaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Die Another Day. Definitely.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 02:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Re: Re: Your Worst Bond Film!

Originally posted by Mr Parker
the one with that ugly looking monkey Halle Berry as a Bond girl. laughing sick sick sick

i don't get it... are you joking???

don't know about you, but i find halle berry superfine.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 03:03 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Octapussy and the one with Halle Berry.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:57 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Re: Re: Your Worst Bond Film!

Originally posted by ankur29
i don't get it... are you joking???

don't know about you, but i find halle berry superfine.

Now that is funny. laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 05:26 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by sweersa
Octapussy and the one with Halle Berry.

we agree on the one with dogface Halle Berry obviously. big grin For me its that one and OHMSS.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 05:27 PM
sweersa

we agree on the one with dogface Halle Berry obviously. big grin For me its that one and OHMSS.

I don't find her attractive. (No, I'm not a racist) lol

Sometimes when I tell people I don't find Halle Berry attractive they ask me if it is because she is black.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 11:14 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by sweersa
I don't find her attractive. (No, I'm not a racist) lol

Sometimes when I tell people I don't find Halle Berry attractive they ask me if it is because she is black.

Wow i think thats the only thing that we have ever agreed on here at this site before. big grin I know,it seems here at killer movies anytime I ever rag on her how ugly she is I usually get called a racist and their actually SERIOUS about it,which is absurd because I have friends that are black. laughing

I actually find Janet Jackson for example,hot.I even sometime back I was asked by this one white dude friend of mine in REAL LIFE, if I was racist because unlike him,I dont like The Cosby Show.Never have,never will.I find it very stupid and not realistic at all is the ONLY reason I cant stand it.Matter of fact I like Bill Cosby.He is a really funny comedian,I just dont like that tv show of his.

Another example of how they look like idiots calling me racist is not only do I have friends that are black and I like Bill Cosby but I am also a HUGE fan of Sanford and Son.I love that show,it is one of my top 2 or three favorite comedys of all time and somehow I get called a racist here for saying Halle Berry is ugly.comedy gold isnt it? rolling on floor laughing laughing big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 09:48 PM
Bentley
Hero Class

which is absurd because I have friends that are black. laughing

Just for the record that's the worst argument to prove you're not racist you can probably tell anyone.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 11:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote