KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » "Everybody Loves Revan"

"Everybody Loves Revan"
Started by: Darth L. Dipsit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, your like the geek at lunch who sits with no one but shes so geeky and lame its actually adorable so you are attracted to her.

(please log in to view the image)

S-Senpai!? So mean~

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Touch me. You know where.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys

Can't resist that sister-swag brah.

It's no big mystery, I like to think of myself as friendly, funny and only occasionally obnoxious.
It helps that you have an androgynous personality.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HBIi4Nrcn...r-1920x1080.jpg

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:40 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Touch me. You know where.

I did know. But I often lose track of something that small. Ufufufufufu!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I was talking about my face, ****ing pervert!
I literally have so many different examples that if you would ever piss me off to the extreme, you would be a registered sex-offender within days.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How do you know I wasn't referring to your face? You're such a little baby that I often lose track of your whole teeny tiny body.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:46 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nice save. thumb up

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I need to preserve myself. This ass is way too sweet to go to jail. I would be bummed all day long. :C

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:51 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Save no longer a save since you admitted it was a save. thumb down

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:53 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You know, since the current topic is how much everyone likes me, maybe we should ask for the thread title to be changed to "Everyone Loves Nephthys".

Just one of my amazing ideas that I always have, constantly.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:58 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I love how your double-standards are so extreme they even cover yourself. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:00 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Legendary thread. But S66 is right. School really does blow.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:39 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not when you're good at it.

I thought school blowed after high school, but **** am I glad to be back in school now.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:40 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Depends what you mean by "good at it."

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You can get straight A's, do extracurricular activities, have a wide variety of friends, and still hate the overall minutia of school.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:43 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I didn't make straight As, as I was very lazy and made mostly Bs and Cs. I just made sure I did good enough to pass. I got along with just about everyone, but only had one true friend (who is still my best friend to this day; my drinking buddy, my brotha from anotha motha lol). The people I didn't like, I usually made it a point to fight them (if it was a female I didn't like, my younger sister handled), but it was very rare when I had a problem with someone so it didn't happen much. The only time I looked forward to waking up and going to school was sophomore year when I fell in love with some female who was a straight A student and who took school very seriously. I excelled in PE (physical ed), but never joined any after shool sports, except for track. I took boxing but that wasn't sponsored by the school.

Basically, I just hated school and looked forward to being done with it, and even ended up going to night school which allowed me to get my credits faster, allowing me to graduate early. Not taking school seriously is something I do regret and wasn't the smartest move. Don't get me wrong, I'm content with my life. I have a decent job, and make more than enough to support myself. However, if I ever find a female that I would like to settle for and start a family with, I'm not too sure that would work, which is one reason why I do plan on going back to school--a trade school. With the job I have now, I do have connections to make progress and I'm planning on going through with it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Legendary thread. But S66 is right. School really does blow.

Agreed on the thread part, it's actually made me like Ant as a human being.

Still a horrible debater but y'know. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
The only time I looked forward to waking up and going to school was sophomore year when I fell in love with some female who was a straight A student and who took school very seriously.

Firstly, that's so cute love

As for your story, it saddens me that people can have that attitude to school and teachers not notice, or did you just not care? I always wanted to be a teacher for that reason actually, I thought it'd be awesome to make a difference for the kids who dread school. Too bad I got worried about the money and bottled it...

Good on you for wanting to get more knowledge and skills in life though, to quote my favorite character; "Apathy is Death"
Stop complaining about your life and fix it.... Go Sidious big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Selenial

Good on you for wanting to get more knowledge and skills in life though, to quote my favorite character; "Apathy is Death"

thumb up Go for it Sidious

EDIT. Also sorry for bugging you Sel, if i had known you had such a busy life, i never would have bothered you with those annoying question about Jaina. my apologies.

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Oct 28th, 2014 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Selenial
Firstly, that's so cute love

As for your story, it saddens me that people can have that attitude to school and teachers not notice, or did you just not care? I always wanted to be a teacher for that reason actually, I thought it'd be awesome to make a difference for the kids who dread school. Too bad I got worried about the money and bottled it...

The teachers sucked, TBH, and a lot of them would quit due to the students being so out of control. They usually had to bring in teachers from out of country like India, where you could barely understand what they were saying. No, the teachers and even the school board as a whole didn't care much. We had a very high drop out rate, and one of the lowest learning rates in the entire country (I believe at one point it got down to the lowest). Other than that, though, I still wouldn't have cared. School was just something I didn't like. I mean, I cared enough to finish and pass, but that was it. I just wanted to be done with it as soon as I could.

I don't have much complaints about my life. I'm pretty content with it as of now, but I'd like to go further for reasons I mentioned earlier.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up Go for it Sidious

EDIT. Also sorry for bugging you Sel, if i had known you had such a busy life, i never would have bothered you with those annoying question about Jaina. my apologies.

Busy? Did you miss the part where I work part time and am bored out of my mind? laughing

Children happened, you asking for that was an excuse to sit down and read a few old classics, feel free to come to me with questions whenever smile
I can always make time

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:50 AM