KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » "Everybody Loves Revan"

"Everybody Loves Revan"
Started by: Darth L. Dipsit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Busy? Did you miss the part where I work part time and am bored out of my mind? laughing

Children happened, you asking for that was an excuse to sit down and read a few old classics, feel free to come to me with questions whenever smile
I can always make time

love Aw, thank you Sel, i know i said it in the PM. But i really appreciate your help with that. Thanks so much. If ever you need something(doubtful lol) Let me know, i'll glady return the favor big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

This thread is creeping me out at this point. selenial's being too nice. stick out tongue

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This thread is creeping me out at this point. selenial's being too nice. stick out tongue

Don't get me wrong, I'm still thinking of an unbelievably bitchy, horrible and slightly sadistic reply to send Legend (he sent me a PM criticising my debating methods)

But I don't have issues with anyone in this thread, especially with all the sharing is caring shit we just went through... wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Oh yeah, that's another thing. Even S66 has joined us. Interesting indeed.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:03 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Selenial
especially with all the sharing is caring shit we just went through... wink

Lmao

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You guys are sissies.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:06 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Laem

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:06 AM
ares834

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Legendary thread. But S66 is right. School really does blow.

Lol

School was a hundred times better than work.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:11 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by ares834
Lol

School was a hundred times better than work.

This is Ares way of saying, "this should be the best years of your life, kids."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I was expelled from High School during my junior year because my soccer coach kept touching me and he said I swung at him when I reported him.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I was expelled from High School during my junior year because my soccer coach kept touching me and he said I swung at him when I reported him.

Did you?

So he got away with it?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:41 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This thread I experienced a flicker of compassion for S66, thought it was quickly consumed by greater thoughts of Revan's superiority over Ventress. :iwin:

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Oct 28th, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:28 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan's superiority over Ventress.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

This thread took an interesting course.

Originally posted by Stigma
I see. I guessed he's older, judging solely by his style of rhetoric/reasoning/debating.

I'm 23, but an old soul.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:50 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by The_Tempest
This thread took an interesting course.

I'm 23, but an old soul.

To think this all started because I said someone, somewhere, could surely love ant laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

In my school devide was on bullies and non-bullies. More clever ones were getting away by helping bullies with studies. In my case during childhood I was lazy and getting bad grades. From 6 year old I was growing without father, there was no-one to teach me how to defend myself. That made me perfect target for bullying by stronger classmates and others. On top of that around where I live was quite big company of older bullies. So living in fear and getting humiliated and embarrassed was a major part of my childhood. Only towards 14 I started doing gym and with self motivation was defending myself more often. At 15 had a fight, where I beat crap out of my ex-classmate, who was feared by all bullies of my class and even older classes. Plus local bullies either disappeared or got jailed. Only then bullying completely stopped.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread I experienced a flicker of compassion for S66, thought it was quickly consumed by greater thoughts of Revan's superiority over Ventress. :iwin:

I appreciate the short lived love. Really, though, it wasn't a sad story, and I kind of like it more when you hate me. I Just Love your insults.

So thoughts about Revan's superiority over Ventress just randomly pop in your head? Why Ventress and not, say, Yaddle or Han Solo? You must have recently viewed Ventress as a threat.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:07 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nah man. He loves you deep inside...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: But he loves Revan more.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:11 PM
Dominis

Revan is love.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:17 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Embrace him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:18 PM