KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » "Everybody Loves Revan"

"Everybody Loves Revan"
Started by: Darth L. Dipsit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He's in his low-20s. At least that's what he said. In reality, expect high 60s.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So we got the younger-generation from Star Wars Forums and the older-generation from the remains of Killer Movies.
Just remember Nephthys, Nemebro, The_Tempest, etc, the only reason this forum is alive is because of my rebellion.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Selenial has her own child... which is kinda embarrassing.
Apparently shes on maternity leave but its like she been on it for like 5 years now.
LeGenD is in his 30s+, and Nephthys is probably that 57 year old man I see walking home from school who smiles at me.
You're kind of a jerkass.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:34 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

He's only 14, he will learn.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're kind of a jerkass.

Eh, she's a jerkass to me to be fair. Plus she randomly insulted me despite me not insulting her in a while.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:35 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Sidious66 is like 40 or something.

That can't even be legal...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:41 PM
Nalaniel

You guys are so old. SOOOO OLD.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nalaniel
You guys are so old. SOOOO OLD.

I was a bad boy to Nephthys last night so he spanked me and sent me to my room. sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:42 PM
NemeBro

Then I spanked Nephthys. Not because he's a bad boy. For the sexual thrill.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:43 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

I was a bad boy to Nephthys last night so he spanked me and sent me to my room. sad

He did well. I'm proud of you, Neph.

Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NemeBro
Then I spanked Nephthys. Not because he's a bad boy. For the sexual thrill.

He like's the smaller, more precise hands better.

Selenial
I Choose Violence

Selenial has her own child... which is kinda embarrassing.
Apparently shes on maternity leave but its like she been on it for like 5 years now.
LeGenD is in his 30s+, and Nephthys is probably that 57 year old man I see walking home from school who smiles at me.

The child is literally 8 months old.

And I'm working part time, being a mother is ****ing boring not gonna lie, I needed something to do stick out tongue

Also don't assume someone's old because they have a kid, I'm still in my 20's I'll have you know ._.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Selenial
The child is literally 8 months old.

And I'm working part time, being a mother is ****ing boring not gonna lie, I needed something to do stick out tongue

Like I said to you before, if you named the child Revan or Meetra you would have had a better time. :hmph:

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:48 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Eh, she's a jerkass to me to be fair. Plus she randomly insulted me despite me not insulting her in a while.

I did?

I don't know, I don't really hate you. I more feel bad for you, your parents must have been terrible.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

That would have made her a bad mother, Ant. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:49 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Like I said to you before, if you named the child Revan or Meetra you would have had a better time. :hmph:

He does have a Yoda plushie that I make him sleep with and a toy TARDIS if it makes you feel better big grin

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nalaniel
That would have made her a bad mother, Ant. stick out tongue

When I have a kid I'm name him Revan (not even lying). I see people name their kids Revan on Instagram all the time.

Selenial
I Choose Violence

When I have a kid I'm name him Revan (not even lying). I see people name their kids Revan on Instagram all the time.

There are something like 270 children called Danaerys.

I wouldn't be surprised, you're american. Also, Meetra is a shit name.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:50 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Selenial
He does have a Yoda plushie that I make him sleep with and a toy TARDIS if it makes you feel better big grin

Buy him a Revan plushie, then I'll be highly satisfied with your living arrangements.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:51 PM