KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Tv Series...

Star Wars Tv Series...
Started by: TRSundown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Star Wars Tv Series...

I dont know if this has ever been discussed... If it has, well, lets revisit it. Some of you will say HEY This isnt Star Trek, we dont need to have TV series, but I say Hey, why not!

With the technology used for Babylon 5 and now the new Battlestar Galactica series I think it would be great to have a SW TV series. This is the first time in 17 years that there has not been a Star Trek series on TV... Its time for Lucas to step up...

I think there are two KEY story lines in the SW universe that would make great TV series.

X-Wing Rogue Squadron and Jedi Acadamy

I think both would make great TV shows...

Thoughts??? Opinions???

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If GL is going to make TV series he should make it about something different then those times, possibly pro or pre Kotor, Exar Kun. Naga Sadow Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord would be nice too...

Ancient wars stuff like that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Ahh that is a good idea... I would be afraid that too many wanna be SW fans would see it and say that its not SW cause its to far removed from the six movies time period.

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

i think it would bee a greate idea to make series. a game that i think would be greate is Star Wars starfighter. its not too far out from the movies its more like stufff u wont see in the fantom menace but it still makes sense with the movies(if thats a important i dont think so but maybe others do!). also KOTOR would be cool to make a serie about.
i also agree with u TRSundown that i could be cool with Jedi academy cause it still isnt to far away from the movies either.bla bla bla im getting too confused maybee i will stop using my brain for a moment now stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:25 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rade Konne

Someone was telling me that Lucas is considering a live action series that focuses on the time between Ep3 and Ep 4. I don't know if that's crap or not but it'd be cool if it was true.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Rade Konne a Private Message Find more posts by Rade Konne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

having it between EP3 and EP4 would explain a whole lot in terms of why Obi Wan is hated by the lars family and how the remaining jedi die also we get to see how luke and leia are raised.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:12 AM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Why is he hated? I can explain that easily..

Obi trained Anakin, Anakin became Darth Vader. Vader destroyed and killed a lot, maybe stuff they loved or liked, or maybe they thought Obi just caused the dead of Anakin. Its very easy to begin disliking somebody then, or at least don't want your son to go there... It would suck to raise somebody and then let them take him away just so that he can die.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:47 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yeah and Yoda said something about Obi Wan meeting Qui Gonīs spirit on Tatooine at the end of Ep3.Maybe they can put that in it to.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote