KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the Next-Generation Consoles

Which next-generation console are you most looking forward to?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
PlayStation 3 120 36.47%
Xbox 360 92 27.96%
Nintendo Wii 82 24.92%
Undecided / too early to tell 23 6.99%
I’ll stick with the classic consoles, thank-you-very-much! 12 3.65%
Total: 329 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the Next-Generation Consoles
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (110): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

......... no expression

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:29 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

is that scilence for because i have a point?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:44 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

No, because the gay references to a game system are old and very tiresome.... and also because silence has only one C in it.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:46 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

thnx i didn't c that oops.............besides y r u speaking for someone else was i asking u no

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:55 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Someone said the downfall of pc was that you needed to keep up with time all the time, well ya if your not all to smart that'l be the deal, but let me tell you something my friend, this pc that I'm writing form right now is 3 yeasrs and some months old, and let me just say that 3 of my frineds boguth their pc's no more then 4 months ago, and guess who has the best of the pc's??? laughing out loud ya you'l not belive it, but I do indeed have the best, why cause you need to know something about pc's before you buy them, thge people calming that you absolutly need to buy a new one each year or so dont know what they are talking about, this is their pc specs

3 to 3,4Ghz
1Gb DDR ram
tons of space like half a TB or so
geForce 6800 256Mb Ram

well tahts theirs and this is mine

2.53 Ghz P4
1024RDRam 1066Mhz!!! (The real deal!)
Like only 100Gb of HDD space
Leadtek geForce 6800GT 256Mb Ram

alright alright I bought a new GFX not too long ago, but that only costed me like 120$ wich is not the whole world, they boought their whole pc's for 2x000$ so you see, you just need to know the right parts, and belive me, this pc will last at least 1½ more year, by then i'l ahve to go with Medium settings, but still run everything fine, and in 3 years it'l lagg in the games even with low, but by that time this is a 6 or 7 year old computer, I score 4800 in 3DMark05 and thats very good considering this is a more then 3 year old pc with only the GFX updated once for only 120$, and I can run Doom3 and HL2 with every damn thing sat on the highest lvl, and the res on 1600x1200 and I run it like I run bloody old quake 1 and 2, wich is FLAWLESS!, so that comment on you need to spend money to keep update is very old and useless

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:42 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

good point but the subject is on the new game consoles What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:47 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

But wouldn't you need to know about computers first to put those upgrades on?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:48 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

on wat?he's talking about computers

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:50 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:12 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

wat?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:21 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

No it wasn't, I remember paying £360 for my PS2 and when Xbox was released it was something like E500

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:34 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

back on the assined subject plz

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:08 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
No, because the gay references to a game system are old and very tiresome.... and also because silence has only one C in it.

Ebert and Roper give that 2 thumbs up thumb up thumb up

on a side note.. is it just me.. or are the vs. threads out there getting just a tad out of control... o_o

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

yes............yes they r yes

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:59 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

jealousy and people with no lives,and have never touched a girl before........

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:17 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

hahahahahahahaha laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol i try

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:27 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes Stats they are getting out of control.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I don't mean to embarrasment

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:31 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

nintendo posted some stuff about revolution on their website.. not sure
if it contains any new info though..

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle...8c-e5931b807091

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:28 AM