KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Primer is a great experimental sci fi movie

Primer is a great experimental sci fi movie
Started by: fireyhope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fireyhope

Primer is a great experimental sci fi movie

Primer runs around 87 minutes long and was made with a budget of 7k. The cinematogrophy is considerably very good for an amature film maker. Primer won the Sundance Grand Jury Prize 2004 .The story is about 2 engineers who accidentally stumble upon making a Time Travel machine. the movie is not very linear leaving you very confused and i'm sure that anybody who watches the movie for a 1st time will be extremely confused. The 2 engineers Abe and Aaron eventually find a way to back in time to go help there future selves. But the plot is much more complicated then that they try to find ways to get everything they want and i think they do suceed in some ways but i really do need to watch the movie again since it was so confusing. but i do think in some ways they left the movie open so that you can think about your own philisophy about the movie. This is definately a movie you would want to watch with friends who like to talk about movies and what it means.

8/10

httpprimermoviecom/

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:16 AM
fireyhope is currently offline Click here to Send fireyhope a Private Message Find more posts by fireyhope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I thought it was incredibly boring. Anycrap, there's a thread for it over in Sci Fi. I'll scoot it over there.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tandrade

Yeah yur right the star gate really sucks because it keeps going for ever and ever!!!!!!! thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
Tandrade is currently offline Click here to Send Tandrade a Private Message Find more posts by Tandrade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote