KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Football (Soccer)

Football (Soccer)
Started by: G.P

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (527): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
G.P
living bank advertisement

Now it is not. But at that time it was a lot. I was said the extra-time was doubled for the reason I explained

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:41 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's quite unfair!
then what should have happened with Cl Brugge-Celta de Vigo??????

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:55 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the metafysical trinity?

nah, celta was being extremely unprofessional!
when they got in a duel, they fell down like they were dying, putting on a lot of show, at LEAST holding up the game for TEN minutes!
if that rule you said would have been enforced, then we would have played 20 additional minutes!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I thought he was ok-ish messed

quote:
Originally posted by G.P
Who's replacing Vitor Baia ?

Ricardo (now plays for Sporting but last year played for Boavista, they eliminated PSG form the UEFA cup.) and Quim is the 2nd (he changed teams so I'm not sure who is playing for now confused )
Both way better then Baia, he was the best marketing strategy portugal has ever seen. He was always bad messed He had good defenses but way to many nasty goals.

quote:
Well I don't think it is a conspiracy... Our former captain, Didier Deschamps, was good at talking referees into doing something (he was a good player and a very good captain)...

To me the fact that the referee gave an extra time of 4 mins that allowed the French team to score...but a friend of mine told me that it was due to the fact that Italy tried to gain some time...

They wanted them to go to the final that simple.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:00 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
the metafysical trinity?

nah, celta was being extremely unprofessional!
when they got in a duel, they fell down like they were dying, putting on a lot of show, at LEAST holding up the game for TEN minutes!
if that rule you said would have been enforced, then we would have played 20 additional minutes!

Celta is a discusting team messed

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:01 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

I think the referee of Southampton-Steaua Bucarest gave 6 or 7 mins

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:02 PM
yerssot

yeah! they are! they're extremely pathetic and unprofessional!
such childish actions shouldn't have been allowed at all!
I mean, the goalie was down for five minutes and then just stood up and played again! he should AT LEAST have gotten yelllow!

with such plays, they STOLE us the victory! (a draw now)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:03 PM
Kes
Philie

Yeh really do not like that team.
Benfica plays this Wednesday (or Thursday)
They better win! I think Nuno Gomes is going to play, at least the coach called him. Good to know he's better he can at least do Nr 10 (distribute the game)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:11 PM
yerssot

against la louviere no?
you BETTER win then!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:14 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
against la louviere no?
you BETTER win then!!!

Yeh. Dont want to jinx it but the team is playing a bit better now.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:17 PM
yerssot

kes, honestly, if benfica loses of la louviere, I just point and laugh at you! it's a HORRIBLE team!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:19 PM
G.P

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:21 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
kes, honestly, if benfica loses of la louviere, I just point and laugh at you! it's a HORRIBLE team!

sad

I said my team has the ability to lose against easy teams messed
And they are lazy! They dont run!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:24 PM
yerssot

well, let them run over so I can point and laugh at THEM then stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh! My sort of play!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

sad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:27 PM
yerssot

hey, it's better then laughing at a pretty girl wink

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:28 PM
Kes
Philie

I'll change teams if they lose.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:31 PM
yerssot

shoot, I was hoping you would change countries; )

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:32 PM