KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Football (Soccer)

Football (Soccer)
Started by: G.P

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (527): « First ... « 521 522 [523] 524 525 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay
Good for Ireland that they got some vindication after having been hard done by in the last game.

Was funny too, as the match started off in much the same way.

France next, and Ireland has NOT forgotten what happened in 09. What goes around, comes around hopefully.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 09:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I'm a little disappointed that Northern Ireland and Ireland won't meet in this tournament.

The bracket is horribly lopsided as many pundits have discussed. You have Germany, Italy, Spain, England, and France all on the same side while the other half only has Portugal and Belgium.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:32 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm a little disappointed that Northern Ireland and Ireland won't meet in this tournament.

The bracket is horribly lopsided as many pundits have discussed. You have Germany, Italy, Spain, England, and France all on the same side while the other half only has Portugal and Belgium.
don't forget Wales are on that side of the draw too. I think it's good tho, lot of smaller nations doing better than expected. Keeps it interesting.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 12:13 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by walshy
don't forget Wales are on that side of the draw too. I think it's good tho, lot of smaller nations doing better than expected. Keeps it interesting.

I wouldn't count Wales as a big team. They have Bale and Ramsey but other than that they're nothing special. They won a pretty weak group consisting of a shit Russia team, a disappointing (that is to say, English) England side, and an admittedly decent but not very talented Slovakia.

If I was forgetting to mention anyone, it's Croatia.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jun 25th, 2016 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 01:46 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

They should bring back the golden goal

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:19 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loving the games

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 02:25 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by walshy
They should bring back the golden goal

No, the Golden Goal was cancer.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wouldn't count Wales as a big team. They have Bale and Ramsey but other than that they're nothing special. They won a pretty weak group consisting of a shit Russia team, a disappointing (that is to say, English) England side, and an admittedly decent but not very talented Slovakia.

If I was forgetting to mention anyone, it's Croatia.

Yeah, this just adds to my suspicion that Belgium have bought a spot in the final four or even the final. Their easy schedule combined with the glaring referee bias in ALL of their games right now is just too much for me. The current state of football is depressing.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 10:55 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

GO FRANCE!!! FRAKOUT!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 01:19 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

SCORE!!!!!!! FRUCK OUT!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 02:18 PM
Omega Vision

That got ugly fast for Ireland.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 02:27 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Five minutes of lunacy after being the better team for long periods. Revenge will come some day.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 02:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

VIVA LA FRANCE!

LETS GO SLOVSAKI! DESTROY THOSE EMMISSION CHEATEN GERMANS!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 03:48 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Germany has destroyed the underdogs. Depressing. But Germany really needs a win right now as they are losing on every other front.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 05:20 PM
Omega Vision

Lol, keep politics out of soccer.

And also, it's not as if Volkswagen are synonymous with Germany as a whole...

Did you also hate the UK and root against the English national team after the BP disaster?

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jun 26th, 2016 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 06:52 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Focus on the game then cause Belgium is thumb up2

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 08:32 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

GOAL 3 Belgium !!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 08:36 PM
Omega Vision

Finally Belgium comes together. The last time they were firing on all cylinders like that was against the USA in the Round of 16 in the WC. Now if they can replicate that against Wales they should be on for the semis against Portugal or Poland.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 11:23 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Wales won and drew against Belgium in qualification for the euros so they have nothing to fear really

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 11:55 PM
Omega Vision

We'll see.

Anyway, Messi and Argentina just choked at the final of a major tournament for the third time in as many years.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2016 02:59 AM
Omega Vision

And now Messi has retired from international football. Damn.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2016 12:23 PM