KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Football (Soccer)

Football (Soccer)
Started by: G.P

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (527): « First ... « 525 526 [527]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Solid team performance from Portugal, they deserved the win.

The tackle on Ronaldo wasn't dirty, it was just a strong hard tackle. Ppl just love to complain about nothing. That's why most footballers act like fairies.

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:20 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Solid team performance from Portugal, they deserved the win.

The tackle on Ronaldo wasn't dirty, it was just a strong hard tackle. Ppl just love to complain about nothing. That's why most footballers act like fairies.

Yea, it was dirty. Payet used a hard tackle as an excuse to injure Ronaldo and it was a legit injury. It wasn't 'people whining about nothing'.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:22 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I don't think the tackle was all that dirty. Harder than it needed to be, probably, but only Payet knows if he was trying to hurt Ronaldo, and I doubt he was.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:06 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

After watching it again, I wouldn't call it dirty. Tough, sure, but he still connects with the ball, and his studs aren't that high.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 06:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I wonder if Ronaldo would have retired from international football as Messi did if Portugal had lost.

In any case, I think the days of the Big Two are numbered. I wonder who the next megastars will be now that Messi, Ronaldo, and Ibrahimovich are on the way out. Neymar maybe? Pogba?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:28 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wonder if Ronaldo would have retired from international football as Messi did if Portugal had lost.

In any case, I think the days of the Big Two are numbered. I wonder who the next megastars will be now that Messi, Ronaldo, and Ibrahimovich are on the way out. Neymar maybe? Pogba?
bale

KMCNN: Raz calls OTFOX "fake news"."KMCNN needs updating" cry jerks. Xyz still drunk. Walshy now KMC most accomplished member. Secret thread discovered in matrix forum

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:23 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by walshy
bale

Maybe. Bale isn't as technical as the all time greats have been.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 06:34 PM
Omega Vision

This is a sad time of year for sports. No more international football, no American football, no basketball, no big European leagues. At least I can watch MLS two days out of the week. College football can't come soon enough for me.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2016 01:15 AM
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

There's a few interesting transfers happening though, zlatan to man utd and possibly pogba, unless they catch that disease that turns great foreign players to shitwhich, tends to happen, they could definitely be vying to win the league

KMCNN: Raz calls OTFOX "fake news"."KMCNN needs updating" cry jerks. Xyz still drunk. Walshy now KMC most accomplished member. Secret thread discovered in matrix forum

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:27 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by walshy
There's a few interesting transfers happening though, zlatan to man utd and possibly pogba, unless they catch that disease that turns great foreign players to shitwhich, tends to happen, they could definitely be vying to win the league

Add Mkhytarian to that and ManU should be stacked for the next season.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:50 PM
-Pr-

Really not that pumped for Zlatan. Pogba, like him, is capable of great things, but he's a bit too inconsistent for me, especially in big games.

I'm hopeful that Mourinho, as much as I despise him, can get good performances out of him, but I guess we'll see.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by -Pr-
Really not that pumped for Zlatan. Pogba, like him, is capable of great things, but he's a bit too inconsistent for me, especially in big games.

I'm hopeful that Mourinho, as much as I despise him, can get good performances out of him, but I guess we'll see.

Then you're lucky to get Mkhtaryan, who's been consistently good for Borussia Dortmund.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:20 PM
-Pr-

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Then you're lucky to get Mkhtaryan, who's been consistently good for Borussia Dortmund.

I haven't seen him play, but I've heard nothing but good things.

My main worry is still the young players. Guys like Rashford and the two young full-backs that came through this year. Good players, but I worry about Mourinho when it comes to youngsters.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:49 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by -Pr-
I haven't seen him play, but I've heard nothing but good things.

My main worry is still the young players. Guys like Rashford and the two young full-backs that came through this year. Good players, but I worry about Mourinho when it comes to youngsters.

Great ball skills, fantastic shot power:

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 02:19 PM
-Pr-

Looks good. As long as he doesn't end up like Memphis or DiMaria, i'll be happy.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 04:17 AM
Shadow_King
-

Well another Premier League season about to begin, LETS GO LEICESTER thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:51 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Prem league is back Leicester lost, they must mean title hopes are over and they're headed for relegation

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:02 PM
Withsensibility
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leicester are shit now.

Hull are the new team to go behind.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 11:02 AM
Withsensibility is currently offline Click here to Send Withsensibility a Private Message Find more posts by Withsensibility Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kev_apollo

Dammit! Why wasn't I on this forum when the tournament was on? I went to some of the Wales games... did anyone else go to the tournament?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 01:52 PM
kev_apollo is currently offline Click here to Send kev_apollo a Private Message Find more posts by kev_apollo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote