KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Order 66 - Official Discussion Thread

Order 66 - Official Discussion Thread
Started by: bobafett81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Merc
Paid to Kill

"They are totally obedient taking any order without question." - Lama Su

that might explain it

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Merc a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Merc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

The whole Order 66 Scene and the Jedi being called was Very Emotional

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:40 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

If the clones are not genetically programmed, then why do they say "It will be done, MY LORD." Where did that come from? They've never called him lord before..

BTW, semi-off topic-- but it was so funny when Mace said to Palps: "You're under arrest... My lord!"

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:13 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
If the clones are not genetically programmed, then why do they say "It will be done, MY LORD." Where did that come from? They've never called him lord before..
just shows who`s been in control of the situation from the begining

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And who ordered the clones in the first place.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:28 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Sidious/Dooku

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Erm.... yes, of course.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I loved this whole montage.. I thought it was really well done and the music was excellent!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:38 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

But if you notice, some of the Jedi could still be alive. Like Stass Allie (sp.?). [SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see the bike wreck, but she is not in the bike.

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I could swear you see her being flung OFF the bike into something, though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
And they were so very quickly wiped out. Showing another OB1 lie: "He helped hunt down and destroy the jedi knights." Very little hunting there, peeps.

well he definantly helped destroy them with his actions.. and they dont know exactly who is dead after the movie, it seems like there are likely some stragglers that he will have to hunt down and murder.. they might not even ever find out it was anakin.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:41 PM
Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

I thought the scene was very emotional... the music was excellent

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I agree, the music was a lot better than AOTC, the weaker brother music wise in the whole series.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:28 PM
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
And they were so very quickly wiped out. Showing another OB1 lie: "He helped hunt down and destroy the jedi knights." Very little hunting there, peeps.

no. As said by Bail: they don't know who survived and where they are, considering they say after 19 years that Vader is now the only one of that "sad religion", it can very well be that he indeed did hunt down and destroy the last of the jedi knights but that it happens between the movies

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Absolutely- odd line for you to say, queeq; obviously that happens subsequently.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Hi, Ush.

Don't the clones have ANY feelings...can they discern right from wrong?? At the very least one clone did say:"I'm sorry"...But still...any sign of friendship...or doing what's right???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

why should they? they're raised to obey, not to feel

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

They ARE humans though, shouldn't they know a little about right form wrong??confused

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

right and wrong is taught by education, if those from Kamino doesn't learn it to them, they don't

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:47 PM
The Rover

Smod> Clones were grown to fight, to kill, to obey. I assume that the most regular of the Clones would have been modified further than, say, Commanders, so that they would be less ceseptible to "feeling" for those that they kill.

BTW> Which Commander says, "I'm sorry"?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote