KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o

Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o
Started by: Unknown Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Episodes one and 2 were not as good as the originals. THey should re-do episodes 1 and 2 (with a decent director and a better scriptwriter), but leave the original; trillogy alone.
AND EDIT JARJAR OUT OF EPISODES 1 & 2

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:44 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Blasphemy!

But seriously considering George's growing senility this is just a horrendous idea

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:59 PM
Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

The films are what they are. Can't please everyone

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing we can do.

So FUK IT!!!!

Its' time to move on.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by macgeek2005
I think it should be remade.

Han Solo should be cut out.

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

Han is one of the best characters in the OT!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thornbane
Darth Thornbane

In the words of Vader himself:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo..........................

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Thornbane a Private Message Find more posts by Thornbane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Going-Rouge

Why do you people no understand! It would be cool, but you would distroy it! It's a classic, and if we cut out han, who would laya fall in love with? He brother!!! sick!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Going-Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Going-Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

macgeek has a strange hatred towards Han Solo....we should help him out....
*Draws blaster ever so slowly.....*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lambon

Shut up you nerds. You are all losers. The old Star Wars needs...
Better Actors
A story line that fits the new star wars.
The New Yoda.

Who cares if its a classic. Lucas can call it, Star Wars, New Age Edition, or something.
You know what ever happened to the actors of Luke and the Princess? Hah they suck so bad they became hobos!

So all you nerds just shut up! It isnt a bad idea. Re-make is needed!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send lambon a Private Message Find more posts by lambon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i dont think a remake is needed just put cgi on almost all the sets and make it tie in with the originals

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:40 AM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

You deserve to be flogged with a spiked club.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigDaddyWindu

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

How can anyone hate Han Solo, he's awesome, hes no whiney piece of crap like luke skywalker.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:22 PM
Click here to Send BigDaddyWindu a Private Message Find more posts by BigDaddyWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Naredhel
NO. They are beautiful still, even today!

damn straight.Yeah well said.No they dont need to be redone.we just didnt need another star wars trilogy is all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

Originally posted by lambon
Better Actors
The New Yoda.

Who cares if its a classic. Lucas can call it, Star Wars, New Age Edition, or something.
You know what ever happened to the actors of Luke and the Princess? Hah they suck so bad they became hobos!

So they should get better actors so that the first 3 episodes look so incredibly wretched you want to puke? The actors were amazing for the original trilogy. Hard to top actors...compared to the terrible acting in the newer ones (not terribly actors...just bad acting).

So the storyline should be all about Senate squabbling and such? How long can you milk the world's hate for government?

New Yoda? I'm in agreeance...give him a facelift or something. Take 10 years off his age.

Remakes are what make hollywood an idiot's market. Who wants to see a remake anyways? It's an imbicilic practice to pay to see a movie you've already seen ages ago...

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Redoing the Original Trilogy would mean Alec Guiness would not be part of it.

I would hunt down anyone who even CONSIDERS redoing the OT and stab them to death with a rusty fork.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

This shouldn't even be a post! Personally I think the OT trilogy is better than the prequel and to remake it is just unheard of. No one can replace all the actors and actresses in OT...NO ONE.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigDaddyWindu

i dont think the old movies are better than the new ones at all, the graphics, storylines, and amount of action in them tops the old ones by far. the old ones do seem a little out-dates but everyone has me convinced, it isnt a good idea to remake them cuz its like andrew mcleod said, "It's an imbicilic practice to pay to see a movie you've already seen ages ago..."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send BigDaddyWindu a Private Message Find more posts by BigDaddyWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

They dont need to redo the original trilogy.Just return of the jedi.That one sucked even worse the prequels do.P.s I have not seen Revenge of the sith yet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better Actors
The New Yoda.

Hey look! Another sad arse forum dwelling sewer rat who is too afraid to show his age because he is a pompous twelve year old who knows nothing of the sentimental value that the OT Holds. I'd be the first one bombing the Lucas Ranch if he remade those Episodes.

A New storyline? Y'know what, just go home.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

This thread makes me want to kill myself.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theredbaron

Better Actors
The New Yoda.

You think calling us nerds adds weight to your opinion, do you? The way I see it, you and I are both members of a STAR WARS FORUM. Wake up man, if you're posting on this site, chances are pretty high that you're a nerd. The only difference is that I don't care, whereas it seems to be a major problem for you to accept.

The Original Trilogy needs better actors?! Are you retarded?! Do you even know what acting is? Mark Hamill may not have moved onto bigger things post-Star Wars, but that doesn't change the fact that he was perfect for the role. Everyone was perfect for their respective roles in the OT, the casting must have been a painstaking process, but the results were so great that I (and probably millions of others) can't rightly imagine a different person playing Han, Luke, Leia, or C-3PO.

As for the prequel trilogy, you could replace all the actors with puppets and it'd probably be a more convincing performance. Hell, I think Natalie Portman is a great actress in almost *any other movie*, but she is terrible in the PT. So even if you replaced any classic movie with *better* actors, doesn't mean the overall result is gonna show for it. On-screen chemistry and role suitability must always be taken into account, and the OT has it in spades.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:58 AM
Click here to Send theredbaron a Private Message Find more posts by theredbaron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote