KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o

Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o
Started by: Unknown Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I think the Battle of Hoth done with stop-motion models and real explosives looks so much better than, say, the fully CGed Battle of Naboo.

CG just cannot compare with doing quality models. Look at LotR, practically every building and landscape is real or model, and it is far more believable than the Coruscant skyscape.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slash1111

yup

nerds can never let go, yes newer movies are wayy better, duude

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:39 PM
Click here to Send slash1111 a Private Message Find more posts by slash1111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

What they need to do is redo the PT and not f*ck it up with so much damn childish stuff. Plus there are bits which I didn't beleive at all. Like Dooku for instance how did he get turned into a noble jedi and Royalty within a f*cking week. Weak i tell ye. WEAK!

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:49 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

..originals FTW.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

No, no HELL NO! Not every movie ever made needs to be redone or "updated" In fact alot of perfectly good movies are ruined by doing so imho. no expression

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 07:33 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, please don't touch the OT.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:03 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Lucus has allready done that by changing a few things . The only thing i would say is polish darth vader's mask in ANH it looks dull and does not match EP 3 AND 5

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 06:06 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

but he didn't totally re-do eps 4-6. He just added stuff. in my book, that's different.

no remakes, please.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Yes, yes! Change them all! (Just kidding)

Originals are good just like the PT. All are wonderful in my eyes.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 12:04 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Redoing the OT would cement GL as the dumbest fuking creator/producer/writer/director in history of cinema, and I would literally burn every piece of star wars memorabilia I own and then piss on the ashes.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And he would be the richest.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 01:12 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

sigh... yes, unfortunately that would be the case as well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I hope he doesn't visit this site and get the idea to do so.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 02:20 PM
Darth Subjekt

Well to prevent such an occurrence, I must sever his Internet connection.. and his hands so he can't use a keyboard or call for help.

Honestly, i don't think he would do that. I think he realizes that he would piss ALOT of people off and lose a lot of fans. If you think about it, very few of the old school fans would go see a CGI-steroided up version of the classics that they grew up on... I know i wouldn't.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 02:27 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well to prevent such an occurrence, I must sever his Internet connection.. and his hands so he can't use a keyboard or call for help.

Honestly, i don't think he would do that. I think he realizes that he would piss ALOT of people off and lose a lot of fans. If you think about it, very few of the old school fans would go see a CGI-steroided up version of the classics that they grew up on... I know i wouldn't.

...sounds gross. you be using a lightsaber to do so?

I ate up the special eds like mouse on cheese. Of course, I was one of the new gen. fans... but well... yeah. I don't think I want to see him remake SW - it's awesome enough as it is. The effects are still awesome, Imho - I mean, it sure beats the stuff my country (don't get me wrong, I love this place) generate in our own industry.

But yeah, he probably wouldn't... he's not that dumb.. at least, not yet - and I hope he'll never be.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 02:33 PM
Darth Subjekt

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...sounds gross. you be using a lightsaber to do so?

I ate up the special eds like mouse on cheese. Of course, I was one of the new gen. fans... but well... yeah. I don't think I want to see him remake SW - it's awesome enough as it is. The effects are still awesome, Imho - I mean, it sure beats the stuff my country (don't get me wrong, I love this place) generate in our own industry.

But yeah, he probably wouldn't... he's not that dumb.. at least, not yet - and I hope he'll never be.
Where you from? And yes, I would be using a makeshift lightsaber. I don't quite have the technology down, so it still may be messy.

But I was 17 when the re-releases came out and I was just excited to see them in the theaters, and remember what i was seeing. As far as the actual changes made...blah! Hated almost all of them. The only thing I've liked recently was Ian being placed in ESB. Other than that... he can keep it all.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 02:47 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Where you from? And yes, I would be using a makeshift lightsaber. I don't quite have the technology down, so it still may be messy.

But I was 17 when the re-releases came out and I was just excited to see them in the theaters, and remember what i was seeing. As far as the actual changes made...blah! Hated almost all of them. The only thing I've liked recently was Ian being placed in ESB. Other than that... he can keep it all.

Philippines. Cool, send pics and vids.

...han shot first.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 03:02 PM
Darth Subjekt

I'll stream it live on savetheOT.com

Hell yea he did... then he spit on Greedo when he was leaving... they just cut that scene out. :P

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 03:17 PM
coolmovies

I HATE GEORGE LUCUS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 07:55 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'll stream it live on savetheOT.com

Hell yea he did... then he spit on Greedo when he was leaving... they just cut that scene out. :P

lol, that I have to see.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 01:18 AM