KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o

Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o
Started by: Unknown Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Yea, he hocked a pretty big one too. That was the "mess" that Han apologized for, not the blaster shot.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

haha. i wonder what sort of [EU]flavor it contributed to that drink the bartender made out of the body[/EU].

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 05:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

Well because Han is such an Uber pimp, as soon as you ingest one drop of his pimp juice saliva, you become instantly hammered ass drunk, yet you gain the ability to pick up anyone of the opposite sex with the greatest of ease.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
I HATE GEORGE LUCUS

Such a typical SW fan...sadly. Hating the one we all worship one way or another.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 05:57 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

Whats sad is that, that is the "typical" fan. Why piss off the people who made you a billionaire? I guess he's too rich to care.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 03:41 AM
sweersa

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Whats sad is that, that is the "typical" fan. Why piss off the people who made you a billionaire? I guess he's too rich to care.

I don't think it matters a lot. But I do agree on that point. People still buy them, I wish he would have left them alone and just did what most directors do and remove the scraches, dust, etc. whatever. Just "remaster" it and maybe just add in scenes that never originally made it rather than change them, do color "correction."

The Special Editions, no Qui-Gon in ROTS, and no Star Wars 7, 8 and 9 are the only major things I am upset with George about. but I guess it is his ballgame, so whatever. Still have a lot of love for the teddy bear though.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 05:33 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

So wait, you want episodes 7, 8, and 9? Why? It would go against everything that is George Lucas' Star Wars. The story is about Anakin/Vader. With him dead, it can't be. If he does do those, which let's face it, the way he spreads out the movies, he'd be dead before he finished them, he would be doing so just make a few million more dollars. It wouldn't be for artistic creation, it'd be a money-making venture. But hey, so were the prequels, so who knows....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 06:10 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
So wait, you want episodes 7, 8, and 9? Why? It would go against everything that is George Lucas' Star Wars. The story is about Anakin/Vader. With him dead, it can't be. If he does do those, which let's face it, the way he spreads out the movies, he'd be dead before he finished them, he would be doing so just make a few million more dollars. It wouldn't be for artistic creation, it'd be a money-making venture. But hey, so were the prequels, so who knows....

The Prequels finished the back story and beginning of Vader. I always wanted the Sequel Trilogy to occur because ROTJ to me was the tip of the iceberg. I want to see the Jedi Order being rebuilt, etc. and the New Republic being secured.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 09:07 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by sweersa
The Prequels finished the back story and beginning of Vader. I always wanted the Sequel Trilogy to occur because ROTJ to me was the tip of the iceberg. I want to see the Jedi Order being rebuilt, etc. and the New Republic being secured.

it would violate too many EU laws and EU books. Poor EU authors...

and besides, I'm not sure I want Georgy-boy to touch any more star wars. it's just.. I dunno... I'm not sure if his changes and additions are due to his artistic vision, or just a simple money-making venture of milking the story more and more and more...

and according to the EU, there never really cones a totally peaceful time for the NR. >>. which is totally plausible.

I'd love to see Thrawn and Mara Jade on screen, though...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
it would violate too many EU laws and EU books. Poor EU authors...

and besides, I'm not sure I want Georgy-boy to touch any more star wars. it's just.. I dunno... I'm not sure if his changes and additions are due to his artistic vision, or just a simple money-making venture of milking the story more and more and more...

and according to the EU, there never really cones a totally peaceful time for the NR. >>. which is totally plausible.

I'd love to see Thrawn and Mara Jade on screen, though...

Well I assume George would take only the good from the EU and disregard the rest as it is non canon anyways.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 03:34 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by sweersa
Well I assume George would take only the good from the EU and disregard the rest as it is non canon anyways.

Poor authors, still.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 12:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

They got their money and their books out.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 06:19 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Yup, and our EU section.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 02:05 PM
Jedinate

NO. They should redo episodes 1-3 to look more retro.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Jedinate a Private Message Find more posts by Jedinate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 07:44 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedinate

I wanna see the end of ep 3 with bad special effects!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Jedinate a Private Message Find more posts by Jedinate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Buy ROTS. wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:52 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Jedinate
NO. They should redo episodes 1-3 to look more retro.

They really should.

F**K CGI in Star Wars!

Get real actors then get practical effects and creature effects. Then maybe your actors won't look like wooden puppets since they have nothing to play off of except for blue/green walls!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 10:06 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 08:10 AM
seblaf1

Re: Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o

They should. Just wait for all the retarded people that grew up with it to die and then we can redo it so it becomes good, no problem. Actual 4-6 is complete garbage as is.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 07:27 PM
Click here to Send seblaf1 a Private Message Find more posts by seblaf1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote