KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Infinite Empire versus Galactic Empire

Infinite Empire versus Galactic Empire
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinite Empire versus Galactic Empire

My money is on the Infinite Empire, they'l just keep churning shit out via the Star Forge unless the Death Star manages to destroy it.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forget this thread, wrong forum.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ah, thanks for moving the thread for discussion.

The Infinity Empire was powerful enough to enslave systems. The Empire had a tenuous hold at most on the former Republic. The Empire was not stable enough to defeat such an adversary.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah, that is correct. The Empire wouldn't stand a chance. I'm sorry, but I just wasn't totally sure whether this forum was where this thread was originally posted or not.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I'm guessing infinite empire, seeing as it had an infinite fleet, it did control less of the galaxy then the empire though but in a full out war i don't give the empire a chance...

Not even to mention that they all used the force... The empire can have their fun when facing billions of force users.. They won't last long

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:24 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

Heh, i give The Empire a week...(The time u need to get from Builders planet to Coruscant...)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, lets change the rules then slightly. Assume that the deathstar and
the fleet starts out close to the Star Forge, can they defeat them then?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:07 PM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

There was a thread about the Death Star vs. the Star Forge. Check it out - it's a few pages back. However, Glentract made the perceptive observation that the Star Forge's ships could ram through the Death Star with their hyperdrives turned on full blast. So even without the Infinite Empire's other battle stations, it is POSSIBLE, but not PROBABLE, according to previous posts, that it could win (with the fleet, actually - whoops) against the Death Star. This makes me still sure that the Infinite Empire would win. Besides, the survivors of the Infinite Empire, even if the Star Forge exploded, would be formidable and crush the wimpy generals and admirals of the Empire. The Empire's technology would count for nothing against an army of force-users, I am thinking (Vader even kind of says this once - "Don't be so proud of this technological terror you've created. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force" - Nefarus's signature).

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The guy does hsi homework. Yeah, I agree with that observation.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Indeed. The thread however was on the Star Forge against the Death Star it had nothing to do with the infinite empire, and even there i gave the star forge a chance as long as it had a few minutes to prepare. Would the death star show up then the star forge would be screwed.

But it has to be the first death star because the other can't move, and well all remember how that was blown up a army of force users should have no problem doing that.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote