KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » How do the Hulk's Pants stay on when he transforms?

How do the Hulk's Pants stay on when he transforms?
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Re: How do the Hulk's Pants stay on when he transforms?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I don't want to seem like a pervert, but have any of you ever wondered how Bruce's pants stay on even after he has turned into the Hulk. I really doubt that there are pants that exist like that and that can stay on for that long after transforming, and fighting a bunch of strong tough guys like himself. When Bruce transforms, everthing goes except his pants, but it is a lot better for him to have pants while fighting than to be completely butt naked while fighting bad guys and saving the earth. That would just be grose. sick huh

Hold you doubt that size-changing pants would exist yet you think that a man turning into a huge green thing after being exposed to radiation isn't? Whatever.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:59 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

maybe Bruce went to big and tall store and got pants that is a one size fits all.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:18 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

the reason hulks pants dont rip off is because bruce banner created pants that are unrippable why because his pants have ripped off before.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:17 PM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by comic wizard
the reason hulks pants dont rip off is because bruce banner created pants that are unrippable why because his pants have ripped off before.

That doesn't explain much. You're supposed to say how he created them. What they are made of.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:10 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

They are from hulk's very dna, or from a sample of reed richards, or both!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

if he found pants that were unrippable....then how wouldnt he be able to find shirts that were...you'd think there would be a shirt to match...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:29 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I'd kind of suck if he wore a shirt because when he has no shirt, he looks more intimidating.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:52 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

you just liek staring at his chest stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:38 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Flying High
you just liek staring at his chest stick out tongue

Me? Starring at his chest? I'm not gay.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:49 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ho hum.....sarcasm....sarcasm....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:03 PM
Hulk_Power

Okay......sure.......what ever you say........ confused big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:39 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

maybe the pants cost to much so he couldn't afford to buy the shirts to go with them

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:44 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That's Levi's for you

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:52 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Just imagine how much money he spends on buying clothes. Every time he turns into the Hulk he ruins his clothes. Therefore he must be buying new clothes all the time. It must be very expensive. I guess that would be the bad thing about being the Hulk.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:22 PM
NoFate007

Yeah, THAT'D be the bad thing...not the insane loss of control for your psychotic destructive powers...your potential of being killed by people, including the army...uh...lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:47 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by NoFate007
Yeah, THAT'D be the bad thing...not the insane loss of control for your psychotic destructive powers...your potential of being killed by people, including the army...uh...lol

What the f**k? That's what makes up the Hulk. His destructiveness and uncontrollable anger. Those things aren't bad because that is PART of his character. Besides, how the hell is he going to get killed by PEOPLE? I'd understand if you said other super heroes but PEOPLE? What the hell can a person do to him? Oh and the military can't kill him. If they were able to kill him then they would have done it a long time ago. Though he is still alive, therefore the military can't kill him.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:52 AM
Jargon343

If Batman could figure out what the Hulk/Doomsdays shorts are made out of, he could be the universes most powerful hero.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:38 AM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

What do you mean? I don't get it....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 01:54 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Hulk's pants staying on after transformation

Okay, I've read all the "real-world" reasons why Hulk manages to keep his pants on (eg, me no wanna see Big Green Thingie), so now I'm gonna try for a "comic-world" reason.
If you'll notice, the Hulk's legs are relatively small compared to the growth undergone by his upper body. That is, they do get bigger, but not to the extent that his upper body expands. Ergo, his pants don't experience the same degree of stress as his shirts or shoes do.
And if you buy that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 04:02 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

when the hulk goes back into bruce his pants are blue on the game the incredable hulk alltament destrouciton sorry for my spelling on the cover to the game the hulks pants are purple and when hese bruce there blue that must mean when there pruple there underwear.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:28 AM
kash$king is currently offline Click here to Send kash$king a Private Message Find more posts by kash$king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote