KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Luke Skywalker versus Link

Luke Skywalker versus Link
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hoshi
wrong , it had deformed him because he used too much power from the darkside without being prepared , if you dont believe me why dooku thunder havent been deflected since he is much weaker than palpatine
I thought you saw Episode three from the lightning being blocked by a saber comment. . . didn't you see it was being deflected back onto Sidious?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:44 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

that was cool

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

it wasnt man , that light that looked like it was being deflected was because dark sidious thunder was very big , so the lightsaber couldnt retain all its power , so it looked like it was being deflected

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:32 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

it wasnt man , that light that looked like it was being deflected was because dark sidious thunder was very big , so the lightsaber couldnt retain all its power , so it looked like it was being deflected
It looked like it was being deflected because it was being deflected. . .

If it was simply from him using it why didn't Dooku deform?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:15 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

because he dint use so much power than sidious

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:19 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Originally posted by Darth Revan
Link is far cooler, but any Jedi would kick his ass.

agree... even me! and i'm a crappy jedi.... i mean even the bald black dude with the fruity purple lightsaber beat me.....

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:48 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by AdventChild
agree... even me! and i'm a crappy jedi.... i mean even the bald black dude with the fruity purple lightsaber beat me.....

u mean mace windu???

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

because he dint use so much power than sidious
Right . . . roll eyes (sarcastic) You've been reading too much EU. . . like the reason why R2 retains his memory is because anakin's upgrades make him resistant to memory upgrades and has nothing to do with the fact that a mindwipe wasn't ordered on deetoo.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:25 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Link : .... luke.. vader lied.. "I" am your father .. muahahhaa

Luke : ... tool... *saber throw* *sound of body falling*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:17 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

The lightning wasn't being deflected...it's rather obvious confused

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:29 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by shangheid
The lightning wasn't being deflected...it's rather obvious confused
To those not paying attention maybe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:31 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

specify which link

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:13 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I think he said OoT Link with lightsaber deflecting powers. I'm still going for Luke though. Luke at his full power is one bad mutha. Guy who actually brings balance to the Force. Medichlorians oozing out of his ears. I'm pretty sure he could make Yoda actually look like a puppet...

Triforce isn't a weapon, unless you possess all 3 parts. Link has one part, which makes him braver. Farore's Wind is a fancy recall spell, not a teleportation thing. Din's Fire is cool, but Luke could force jump out of the way, the range isn't that big. Or just cut his freaking head off while Link bends down.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:55 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

the only triforce piece that actually helps is triforce of power

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:27 PM
shangheid
Bored

Originally posted by Creshosk
To those not paying attention maybe. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I was paying attention.If you did see the other movies.. they use lightsabers to absorb the lightning and that's what Windu was doing..but Sidius wouldn't let up and he used to much energy..

Sorry for going offtopic ninja

Old Post May 31st, 2005 05:52 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

thank you , finally someone who undestrand me

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:56 PM
Creshosk

Originally posted by shangheid
I was paying attention.If you did see the other movies.. they use lightsabers to absorb the lightning and that's what Windu was doing..but Sidius wouldn't let up and he used to much energy..

Sorry for going offtopic ninja
You mean the other movies where lighting was used including dooku blasting anakin because he was off guard, or Yoda absorbing it into his hand?

The lightning was being deflected.

Lightsabers deflect energy, the deflect laser bolts, they repeal each other, Why would they bnot repeal electricity?

They don't absorb energy, they deflect it. Yeah it's obvious you weren't paying attention.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:53 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Luke can force pull Link's weapons away and then they don't have to fight.
Originally posted by Creshosk
I thought you saw Episode three from the lightning being blocked by a saber comment. . . didn't you see it was being deflected back onto Sidious?

I think it was more that Sidious was deformed because he was ravaged by years of practicing the dark side and using the lightning broke his concentration on keeping his disguise up.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Luke Skywalker

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:02 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Yes.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:17 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote