KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » AVP 2: Aliens vs Predators

AVP 2: Aliens vs Predators
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
The first one wasn't necessary, but they are fun movies. Hopefully this one they make right.

Fun? watching andersen butcher two of the best franchises is fun?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faradayslaw

No kidding, all I saw was a bunch of no-name actors running around screaming the whole movie. Kind of sounds like a Friday the 13th or Halloween movie, don't it?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:52 PM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

why not just simply base it off of one of the popular novels that already exist? Cgi aliens always look god awful. terrible idea to make a sequal unless you have a $100 million budget. I'm not even going to comment on the story because it is a given that it will be utter shit, so the best we can hope for now is believable effects.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

sounds awesome. like Predator 2 where the predator went into the city. that was an awesome movie and now this is just gonna be better!! (hopefully)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:50 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thats sarcasm, right?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:41 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

what, you didnt like Predator 2??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:13 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

laughing

The second have got better but the first half (especially first 30 mins) was God awful.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:12 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah kinda

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:59 AM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ya but the preds are gonna win anyway

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:02 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I want the alien-predator to win. It should take them all on.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:02 AM
Superfly4000

You guys need to remember that the reson AVP sucked was because fox told the director to make it PG-13 at the last minute. It was originally supposed to be rated R. So, the directer had to cut all kinds of stuff out. Luckely the directors cut is comming out soon!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:32 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mutilated_body

if you ask me i think this is supposed to happen before the whole alien series. it kinda shows how the aliens got in space in the first place doesnt it?

Attachment: alicelargetn.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:57 PM
mutilated_body is currently offline Click here to Send mutilated_body a Private Message Find more posts by mutilated_body Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

^ Maybe they will make it in the future again (but not as far as the alien movies) and make it take place where the humans find the planet of the aliens (maybe led there by the Predators or something?). The planet could have no full grown aliens, but just eggs. Much of the crew become hosts then the Predators arrive. The Predators and humans get in a position where they need each others help (just don't make it gay like in the 1st AVP) and they escape together. They end up on a huge ship (like the aliens are on in the movies) and then have to escape that. That leaves the aliens in space for the alien series. Most importantly, the new big thing that they will have to fight will be my god damn alien-predator!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 06:27 AM
Superfly4000

I hope that the keep the mythological aspect that they had in the first AVP.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:18 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Aside from the flawed storyline, I just want more Pred vs. Alien action. You ask me, the Preds died a little to easily there...and there were way to many Aliens left alive towards the end that it disgusted me...this should've been a hunt? Where was the hunt? That's all I want.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:03 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

im still waiting for the directors cut.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:32 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tandrade
Well i disagree with ragesremorse because we never saw what happened to the alien that was on the Predator ship and remember what that guy said? He said that the aliens could not get to the surface and waht happened one got to the surface. So i think they should make a AVP 2!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Alien in the Pred Ship is deader than dead. Its like...You a human in a ship with more than million predators and your trespassing.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 11:29 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green Skull

the first AVP was crap if they make another one it would be crapper

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:48 PM
Green Skull is currently offline Click here to Send Green Skull a Private Message Find more posts by Green Skull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should bring into account homefield advantage. Put some of the movie in a Pred terrain, and some in an Alien terrain. A large open, yet cluttered, space where the Preds can rack some serious ownage, and a close quarters, tunnels-and-hiding-spots place where the Aliens eat everything...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:54 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

They should of stuck to the book, then a sequel would of really of made a lot of sence. Just hope this time around we see more of The Preds and Aliens fighting it out as that was the best part of the Original. Hopefully thou they wont cock this sequel up as they did with Alien 3 and Resirection thay where crap and made little sence.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
REVAN DARKSIDE is currently offline Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote