KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » AVP 2: Aliens vs Predators

AVP 2: Aliens vs Predators
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

I thought AVP2 was gonna be 18 ?? Is there gonna be AVP3?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:42 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crystallake
Slasher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
avp 2 was alright they turned it into a story driven human movie, but it's called AvP not AvH and then one p who sucks balls compared t the others. they need to find a good balance betwen gore bore and story driven movie, and they also messed with the gestation period

I don't know what you're talking about - I thought that the Predator in AvP 2 was the coolest one in any of the movies, even going back to the original! He was much, MUCH better than the wussy Preds in the first AvP; this one felt like a Pred is supposed to - outnumbered, but still kickin' ass, and he was more than happy to shred a few humans as well!

I liked AvP 2 quite a bit - I thought it was a good improvement over the first AvP movie. If AvP 3 goes forward (which it sounds like it will), I hope they follow the same direction as AvP 2 - darker, bloodier, and ramp up the violence! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 06:34 PM
crystallake is currently offline Click here to Send crystallake a Private Message Find more posts by crystallake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why the heck does there always have to be a crossover horror film that shows mostly the humans trying to survive other than the monsters ripping eachother to shreds?!

I feel like sueing the guys who make movies like these.

If AvP2 sucked bad, then so will AvP 3.

Freddy vs. Jason proves to be better crossover flick than this extraterrestrial war bullcrap.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 09:18 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think the AVP franchise is as nearly as bad as people are making it out to be, and truthfully, if they do decide to make an AVP3, I'd welcome it with open arms. I think that many people were expecting it to be just like the comic book, whereas the directors decided to take another route, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 01:27 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote