KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Month of May Poll For The Matrix 4

May Poll:New Matrix 4
This poll is closed.
The Matrix:Rebooted 6 66.67%
The Matrixmessedati's Story 0 0%
The Matrix:Zion Reconstructed 0 0%
The Matrix:Rise of The Machines 0 0%
The Matrix:Neo's Spirit 1 11.11%
The Matrix:What Happens After 0 0%
The Matrix:Unforgetable 0 0%
The Matrix:Neo Returns 1 11.11%
The Matrix:The Smith Virus Returns 1 11.11%
The Matrix:Continued 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Month of May Poll For The Matrix 4
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

The Month of May Poll For The Matrix 4

ok everyone one...this poll will be going until the month of may is over..so if you want to vote..VOTE NOW!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I'm sorry, do you not understand when we say "there will be no matrix 4"?

or that "The Matrix Online" is the continuation of the story?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:41 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

4 words, see if you can guess what they are,

S _ _ _ T _ _ F _ _ _ U_.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

no expression is this a fight?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:53 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediHDM
I'm sorry, do you not understand when we say "there will be no matrix 4"?

or that "The Matrix Online" is the continuation of the story?

what he said

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:24 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver Can we all just get along. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh my god....

GIVE IT UP. There will not be a Matrix 4. You started all these retarded threads and spamming the forum will not make it happen.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:53 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

i already said in one of my threads that there was possibly gonna be a matrix 4

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

refer to TMN(The Matrix News)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:58 PM
super pr*xy

stop with the threads already. are you that obssesed with matrix 4? it's not happening.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

its not happeneing but Rebooted would be the best title .

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:47 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Just because you say there might be one does not make it true or even a possibility. Deal.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:32 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i give up...i've tried, really i have...if he wants to delude himself into thinking there will be another, let him...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Originally posted by thematrixmaster
i already said in one of my threads that there was possibly gonna be a matrix 4

Really? oh well then, you would know best wouldnt you.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:49 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Way to go on that A+ constructive criticism Korri. I love it. As for this thread, i dont love it. nor the topic or poll...I've been back a whole 3 days and seen a million of these same threads...funny though because all of the responses say something relating to MxO being the continuation. And it is true yea but its odd how so few people realize this or even know about the game even if they aren a pc gamer. If you are a true matrix fan quit asking questions like this. and i hate to say it, but use the SEARCH.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:41 AM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

OK PEOPLE I ADMIT!!!THAT MxO IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE MATRIX...BUT!!I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE MATRIX WILL RETURN!!BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT..CUZ I DONT CARE!!!I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MATRIX..

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:30 PM
Korri

Ok so we have to believe whatever we want but we also have to believe that their will be another Matrix?

Well, thats a contradiction in terms.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:13 PM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by thematrixmaster
OK PEOPLE I ADMIT!!!THAT MxO IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE MATRIX...BUT!!I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE MATRIX WILL RETURN!!BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT..CUZ I DONT CARE!!!I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MATRIX..

Dude give it up...there will not be a Matrix 4. I talked to the Wachowski last night on the phone and they said: NO WAY! So forget about it, ok?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:49 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by TheOne101
Way to go on that A+ constructive criticism Korri. I love it. As for this thread, i dont love it. nor the topic or poll...I've been back a whole 3 days and seen a million of these same threads...funny though because all of the responses say something relating to MxO being the continuation. And it is true yea but its odd how so few people realize this or even know about the game even if they aren a pc gamer. If you are a true matrix fan quit asking questions like this. and i hate to say it, but use the SEARCH.

yea i know what you mean everytime i journey back in this thread its old threads that had been debated a year or 2 ago and the same new stupid questions wish we could ban anyone who hadnt poster prior to the release of the 3rd one

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:57 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberNick
Cyber Cats Community

Originally posted by TOH
Dude give it up...there will not be a Matrix 4. I talked to the Wachowski last night on the phone and they said: NO WAY! So forget about it, ok?
Wachowski...? cool, but i think if the Matrix will be, the best title is "The Matrix:The Smith Virus Returns"
"I want to believe..." (c) The X-files.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:33 PM
CyberNick is currently offline Click here to Send CyberNick a Private Message Find more posts by CyberNick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote