KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who misses Michelle? (misha)

Who misses Michelle? (misha)
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fionnuala
As much as he is an arse..abusing him won't help Misha's case if he does read this.. ..please don't kill me for saying

you are right though... :/

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by pr1983
one post later ac owned him...

poor misha...

Well let's not go over board, I'm sure there som logical expla... ahhh who am I kidding, BURN HIM, BURN HIM AT THE STAKE... Actually I'd like to let everyone know i am wiping my hand clean of this subject. But know that I am abosolutly shocked and appaled at the recent findings. But it's like you guys said, what can we do?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:19 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

But who will teach me Spanish if she's gone?

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on May 22nd, 2005 at 02:26 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Well let's not go over board, I'm sure there som logical expla... ahhh who am I kidding, BURN HIM, BURN HIM AT THE STAKE... Actually I'd like to let everyone know i am wiping my hand clean of this subject. But know that I am abosolutly shocked and appaled at the recent findings. But it's like you guys said, what can we do?

I have no idea what you just said no expression

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:20 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
This is all weird to me. We should be the ones protected from her, not her from us. erm

Don't tell her dad though, he couls take that in a bad way, next thing we know...well let's not go there.

King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Another personality...

-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I agree with Fionnuala, because he thinks he's doing the right thing. So from his POV, we are abusing him for "doing the right thing" and that just lessens the already slim chance that she'll be allowed back.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:24 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Misha already takes way too much responsibility for things that aren't her fault, if she reads this how do you think she's gonna feel?

She's gonna feel worse.

I think what everyone is saying is really awesome, genuinely heartfelt, but it's not what Misha would want. I think you should all stop being so selfish as to continually reassure yourselves that you miss her, and just believe that she knows you care.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:24 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

He might THINK he's doing the right thing. But removing her ability to talk to people who truly care for her, is not the right thing to do. I mean, the closeness of people on KMC is something that amazes me, it's like we're a family. And we are. And Michelle is a large part of it. I will do all I can to support Michelle in this, and will always think of her as a friend even if I never get to talk to her again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Misha already takes way too much responsibility for things that aren't her fault, if she reads this how do you think she's gonna feel?

She's gonna feel worse.

I think what everyone is saying is really awesome, genuinely heartfelt, but it's not what Misha would want. I think you should all stop being so selfish as to continually reassure yourselves that you miss her, and just believe that she knows you care.

-AC

its not selfish...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I miss Michelle,i hope she will come back......maybe her dad will be kind......(yeah Right) and Ken i totally back you up,her father is a douche

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, so I edited my last post in case her dad reads it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

She's gonna feel worse.

-AC

I for one agree, I will cease dessit.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He also would not shut up that she's only 14. I know she's only 14! For Chrissakes...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I thought she was 15?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nope, year younger.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

AC's right, I never thought of it that way...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:32 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

so what,does it matter about her age? i mean were all teenagers pretty much......what would we do?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:33 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Here is my message for Michelle.

Darling, just know that we all miss you and wish you the best of luck in life. I hope you can find your way to your true home one day. If you can't, I can understand that, but you'll be with us in our hearts. You are one of the most kind, caring, loving person I have ever had the good fortune of meeting on KMC.

I love you (and no Dad, not that kind of love, I mean the love of friends and family)

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote