KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Made for TV Series

Made for TV Series
Started by: The Biker Scout

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

It's part of a person's face, she's holding her hand to her mouth like she's biting her nails. My sig is just her eye and hair, my avatar is more of the full picture.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
....am I the only person who is NOT looking forward to this and who thinks that chances are the TV show will be crap?

No, i feel as you do. However, one thing that gives me hope is that the show unlike the movies will HAVE to be targeted more towards the fans. As we all know, when filming the prequals, Lucas tried to combine the fan world and the non fan world in a marriage. It was a good idea on Lucas' part, but left fans feeling a bit empty and dissapointed. A television show has freedom that a film does not. If Lucas wants the show to work, he knows he has to lure the fans in for a long stay. that givesme hope, but i just dont see the star wars universe as a t.v show, but thats because i only know star wars a movie..

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:12 AM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i think Lucas should set the TV show when malak was dark lord this way the main character would be revan he could do 2 seasons as revan and two as the exile and the 3d animation thing could be set after rotj were Luke gets even stronger what do u think of my idea please reply

p.s it will never happen though

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShotgunWes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please George change your mind and make it after RotJ, like waaaaaayyyyyyy after. So we could see all the new jedi. I mean like 200 years after at least. This way we get all new stories and plots. If he does in fact do it in between III and IV then he doesn't have as much room to grow because of continuity. And any characters that are in the show from the movies won't be interesting at all because we will already know what will happen to them. Imagine an episode where Bobba Fett is hunting someone and he gets trapped in a room of fire (i know not very oringinal) then all of a sudden that episode ends on a cliffhanger. Well it won't really be a cliffhanger for anyone who has alreay seen the movie.

If you don't like me... **** You

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:37 AM
Click here to Send ShotgunWes a Private Message Find more posts by ShotgunWes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

just wanted to add.... mark hamill has been quoted he would play a part an upcoming series if its made... he is older after all... maybe it'll be based on the books of jedi search. i dont i know what to think however, tv series on the whole are'nt that good anymore. maybe stra wars could save it

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote