KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Has anybody read Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

Has anybody read Guardians of Ga'Hoole?
Started by: DragonFreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DragonFreak
Dragon

Question Has anybody read Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

It's about owls, and it's SOOOOO cool!!
The books are:
1. The Capture
2. The Journey
3. THe Rescue
4. The Seige
5. The Shattering
6. The Burning
7. The Hatchling
8. ( sad Coming out in September sad ) The Outcast

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 10:42 PM
DragonFreak is currently offline Click here to Send DragonFreak a Private Message Find more posts by DragonFreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

psst...go to the book thread!!! ((just a hint)) lol.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 10:46 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I have read the 1st 3!! Can't wait to read the rest!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:57 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

nope.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 01:59 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gylfie

THAT'S THE BEST SERIES I'VE EVER READ! I can't wait for The Outcast to come out, I want to see if Nyroc does go the the Great Ga'Hoole Tree with Otusilla! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:23 PM
gylfie is currently offline Click here to Send gylfie a Private Message Find more posts by gylfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

hey all, DragonFreaks friend here. She isn't alloud on this site anymore, because her mom saw an "inappropriate thread" But I'm sure she would appreiceate u all posting in her thread! see ya'll!~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:16 PM
Mr. Sir

Umm. >_>
I seem to have bought the book yesterday, and when I opened the first few pages, it said First Print September 2005. o_o Did I just buy an illegal copy or something? But the book has the cover and stuff...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:45 PM
Mr. Sir is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sir a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potofgold

Smile

Well, I have. I read all the books. They're great!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:20 PM
potofgold is currently offline Click here to Send potofgold a Private Message Find more posts by potofgold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unit01
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's OTULISSA, not Otusilla. I'm a fan of Guardians of Ga'Hoole , And I have read books 1-8. (I dont know, but i think that number eight is the last in the series... Dont take my word for granted, though.)

Well, can someone tell me if it is? It's okay if it's not....

Well, even if it is, Kathryn Lasky is making A series called Legends of Ga'Hoole, so everything works out, anyway.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 08:23 PM
unit01 is currently offline Click here to Send unit01 a Private Message Find more posts by unit01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I haven't read some of it in a while. erm

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:46 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Notavailable

Oh my god, I love these books! I've read all of the series and I can't wait for Lengends to come out! I really believe that book #6 made a better ending to the story though. Although I love Nyroc!! But not as much as I love Twillight! I'm going insane waiting for Legends to come out! Like I finished The Outcast the first day that I got it, seeing as these are short books. I own the entire series. And once Legends is out I'll probably own all of them too! Does anybody have any idea as to when the first of Legends is coming out? It's called the fist collier.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:52 PM
Notavailable is currently offline Click here to Send Notavailable a Private Message Find more posts by Notavailable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shoe-freak
Jish!!

soren and gylfie should be together

aww

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:43 PM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shoe-freak
Jish!!

i'm sad simon died. also Strix Struma and soren's parents

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:46 PM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unit01
Restricted

Account Restricted

*First Collier . Dont get confused, folks.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 10:47 PM
unit01 is currently offline Click here to Send unit01 a Private Message Find more posts by unit01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Re: Has anybody read Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DragonFreak
It's about owls, and it's SOOOOO cool!!
The books are:
1. The Capture
2. The Journey
3. THe Rescue
4. The Seige
5. The Shattering
6. The Burning
7. The Hatchling
8. ( sad Coming out in September sad ) The Outcast

I read the first and now I'm on the third. (my library didn't have the seccond one)

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:22 AM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shoe-freak
soren and gylfie should be together

aww

At fist I thought that, but then Gylfie is too small.

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:24 AM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olchik

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm gonna read them if you recommendsmile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
olchik is currently offline Click here to Send olchik a Private Message Find more posts by olchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sooty_owl_luv

Laugh

i on the 4. and soren and gylfie should be together. i think gylfie has a crush on him. love is is surprising who metal beak is............

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:49 AM
sooty_owl_luv is currently offline Click here to Send sooty_owl_luv a Private Message Find more posts by sooty_owl_luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sooty_owl_luv

Laugh

i think Guardians of Ga'Hoole should be a T.V show. That would be cool. I'd watch it over and over. rolling on floor laughing big grin laughing

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:02 AM
sooty_owl_luv is currently offline Click here to Send sooty_owl_luv a Private Message Find more posts by sooty_owl_luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potofgold

Did you know a movie's coming out in 2007? I wonder how they'll make the owls. Animated will look funny and real owls are just a waste of money cause they're going to die later.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 11:59 PM
potofgold is currently offline Click here to Send potofgold a Private Message Find more posts by potofgold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote