KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Holiday Special

Star Wars Holiday Special
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Star Wars Holiday Special

When I found out that this existed I got extremely happy and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I mean I thought it was gonna be like another Star Wars Movie. So I bought a bootleg copy at eBay for about $10 and when I got it I was excited like I was when I first saw the original trilogy. Anyway I popped this thing into my DVD tray and what did I get ? Chewbacca's ugly ass family worried about him because he hasn't come home and it's Life Day (the Star Wars answer to Christmas) we get Chewbacca's son Lumpy watching some creepy juggling act on their space TV (the board in New Hope in which RD-D2 and Chewie are playing some sort of virtual chess game with monsters.) Chewbacca's wife Lala watching a ridiculous space cooking show in which the cook has 4 arms and does the recipe incredibly quick. I mean this thing is horrendous I haven't finished seeing it but it's hard to do so. The Phantom Menace is gold compared to this piece of shit.

P.S. The wookie planet in here is not called Kashyyk like in Episode III, I didn't catch the name correctly but it's something with a G.

Attachment: box.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Gay land? This DVD sounds terrible and unlicensed.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Gay land? This DVD sounds terrible and unlicensed.

The sad thing is...it IS licensed. It sucked, no bones about it.

Also, to top it off, it had cameos from the cast. Mark Hammil was wearing WAAAAY too much make-up, he looked like a transvestite.

Harrison Ford did good though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was terrible

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:51 AM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sounds like one of those things you just have to own thought for the sheer suckness. I may look for it now.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 07:01 AM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hey man seriously what the hell happened to Mark Hamill's face, I mean he looked like a beautiful woman in Hope and he's hideous on Empire and Jedi.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 07:26 AM
Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

He got hit with a pongo stick

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:47 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

or a punch of chewbacca for dissing life day

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:56 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Sounds sweet smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

or maybe he beat a wookie at chess i thought every one not to do that

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Pablo I hope this teaches you not to be brought in by bull sh*t. There was a time when I thought about buying SW cartoons based on the old movies some sh*t with ewoks and C-3PO adventures but then I realized that being sodomized by this man was less gay

Attachment: simmons.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Last edited by nolan lepaz on May 23rd, 2005 at 03:13 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:06 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ill stick with the real films books and games thx

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:11 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The sad thing is...it IS licensed. It sucked, no bones about it.

Also, to top it off, it had cameos from the cast. Mark Hammil was wearing WAAAAY too much make-up, he looked like a transvestite.

Harrison Ford did good though.

The tragedies of the eighties. Well, every good legend has a few sucky add-ons. Let's sweep this one under the rug or at least have a new SW coaster.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

yes now lets foget this ever happend

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:29 PM
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

Re: Star Wars Holiday Special

Originally posted by Pablo G
P.S. The wookie planet in here is not called Kashyyk like in Episode III, I didn't catch the name correctly but it's something with a G.

In the old scripts for the Holiday Special and in "The Wookiee Storybook" which came out around the same time (can't remember if before or after though), it's spelled Kashyyyk, but it's pronounced "Kazook" in the actual show.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote