KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Been a while, got a question

Been a while, got a question
Started by: TheOne101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Been a while, got a question

I was watching M1 last night for #20000000 and i noticed that when Morpheus is talking to Neo shortly after he free's his mind and he throws up blah blah blah Morpheus tells Neo of the first Neo. And he says that the oracle prophisized that neo would be reincarnated into neo now and free all the minds in the matrix and DESTROY THE MATRIX. in caps for purpose. So in the end of revolutions the prophecy is not fulfilled. The war isn't over. WTF do the W bros. want to hint that or do you just think they missed it. Because i missed it for the past 2 years and i just picked it up. ANy thoughts.

P.S. I havent been here in a while. Sup guys, gals, hows it been hows it goin. Hope im not too late.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:21 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends on your point of view

it could be construed that smith taking over everything and everyone in the matrix was destroying the matrix...

but then given that the prophecy was all a big lie anyway simply to control neo back to the source...then its pretty much irrelevant

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:38 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Yea, true , didn't think of that. good point

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

this is the 1st matrix me neo remaking the matrix to become thomas anderson hahaha my Q how many time did neo get shot in the hotel cool

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:42 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

i'd say 8 because the standard .45 for the DEagle is 8 round clip but the .50 is 6 or 5 if i can remember but im not sure. can we get back on topic please

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:05 PM
Superfly4000

It really isn't a FACT that the prophecy is a lie, thats just what the architect leads us to belive. But remember that the Oracle never admited to that, so its a matter of debate. As for freeing people from the matrix and ending the war, we still have Sati! Listen to the dialogue between Ghost and the oracle from the Enter the Matrix footage, and you will see that Sati has a great role to play in the Matrix story line. i do not believe that the W. Brothers introduced her character lightly.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:19 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Morpheus tells Neo of the first Neo. And he says that the oracle prophisized that neo would be reincarnated into neo now and free all the minds in the matrix and DESTROY THE MATRIX. in caps for purpose. So in the end of revolutions the prophecy is not fulfilled. The war isn't over. WTF do the W bros. want to hint that or do you just think they missed it. Because i missed it for the past 2 years and i just picked it up. ANy thoughts.

as stated in the films somewhere (can't remember)........the Oracle tells people what they need to know. How much of what Morpheus tells Neo is true? From Morpheus's perspective he's speaking of the first "one".......but we all find out later that the man Morpheus is speaking of is really the fifth "one".

The war with the machines has been over for centuries. The machines won. The Architect tells us clearly that Zion is ALLOWED to exist.......it is allowed to exist because it has a purpose. It's purpose is to sway the anomaly into choosing to reinsert his code into the prime program of the Matrix. If he chooses to not do so, he will bring about the end of the human race............the Matrix will crash killing all humans jacked in to it.......the machines will kill every person in Zion. By choosing to reinsert his code he is ALLOWED to choose more people to free to rebuild Zion.........to ensure it is still around to sway the next anomaly that pops up.

The humans only believe the war is ongoing. It is all a rouse by the machines. They know exactly where Zion is and can kill every person in it..........and have done so several times in the past. They are nothing more than specimens in the machines' zoo, allowed to live only to serve the purpose of swaying the anomaly into saving the Matrix.

as for Sati.........I really don't see what you're getting at Superfly. All machines/programs have a purpose. Her purpose is to govern sunrises.....she is an exile no longer. She has nothing to do with the program anomaly inherit to the programming of the Matrix.........an anomaly that only pops up every hundred years or so........she is simply a program with a purpose now. Just like the oracle. The oracle's purpose is to guide the one on his path to ensure he reaches the mainframe and meets the architect...........Any program lacking a purpose is deleted........Sati is now safe from being deleted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 02:48 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Did you look at the footage from Enter the MAtrix?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:30 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Why?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:35 PM
Superfly4000

Because there is some very important dialogue between the oracle and Ghost concerning sati.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:14 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

ofcourse I did all the Enter the Matrix........beat it with both characters a week after it came out. Give me the specific .fmv you want me to watch again.........I'll do so.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:56 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

from the last part of revolutions i got the feeling that sati was the next one, but its kinda far-fetched

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:56 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yes........really far fetched...........being as she's a machine program, not a human being. She wasn't even created in the Matrix, she was smuggled in by the Merovingian. (the "one" is an anomaly in the Matrix's program)............

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:02 AM
Superfly4000

Maybe sati is an anomoly in the matrix, giving reason for why the merovingian had to smuggle her in and why the oracle has so much interest in her.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:58 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Maybe sati is an anomoly in the matrix, giving reason for why the merovingian had to smuggle her in and why the oracle has so much interest in her

- sigh -

The "one" is an anomaly that occurs within the Matrix program........

Sati was not created in the Matrix, she was not spawned from the Matrix program as Thomas Anderson was. She was not created by the Matrix.......therefore she has nothing to do with the Matrix programming. Her code was not written by the Matrix........therefore the Matrix could not have made an error in writing her code (the anomaly)............

It is explained quite thoroughly in the movies why Sati is being smuggled into the Matrix. She is a program without purpose. Programs without purpose are deleted. Her parents did not want to see her deleted so they paid the Merovingian to smuggle her into the Matrix to hide.......to prevent deletion.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:12 PM
Superfly4000

My question is , why does the merovingian take the time to smuggle her in, and the oracle take the time to protect her if she does not have some greater value? If you have the ultimate matrix Collection, go to the enter the matrix scenes and find the scene between the oracle and ghost. The oracle explains there that she did indeed see some greater value in sati that was never explained in the matrix movies.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:47 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
My question is , why does the merovingian take the time to smuggle her in, and the oracle take the time to protect her if she does not have some greater value?

why did he smuggle her in? Because Rama gave him the code to the Oracle's shell.......which is used to explain the changing actresses in the movies. That was his price........"Rama.....you get me the Oracle's code, I'll smuggle your daughter into the Matrix for you so she doesn't get deleted".

quote:
If you have the ultimate matrix Collection, go to the enter the matrix scenes and find the scene between the oracle and ghost. The oracle explains there that she did indeed see some greater value in sati that was never explained in the matrix movie

true.......but what? It never says. Perhaps it's going to be covered in the next movie.............but it's impossible she is an anomolous program created by the Matrix.....because she was not created by the Matrix. She was created by 2 programs.....Rama and his wife (can't recall name) who then paid to have her smuggled into the Matrix so she could hide out of fear of deletion. At the end of Revolutions we learn she has been given a purpose.......so all is well with her......she no longer has to hide because only programs without purpose are deleted.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:04 PM
Superfly4000

Its not a fact that sati has a purpose at the end of revolutions, its more implied.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:53 PM