KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » any people want to help with my star wars stories

any people want to help with my star wars stories
Started by: darth-yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

if you want to find some people who write star wars things go to the storytime thread in the versus section. Nefarus, Kiu Dun, Janus, Jacksatin and I have all wrtiien there atleast once. There is also a lot of fanfictionwritten by other people from other places if you want more plot ideas. (if you wrote in the storytime thread, sorry if I didn't name you.)

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xdarkdragon21x

speakin of books anyone know what 7 8 9 are called, ive been reading young jedi knights but im not sure if thats all of it

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:52 AM
Click here to Send xdarkdragon21x a Private Message Find more posts by xdarkdragon21x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

there IS NO DEFINITE 7 8 9. most people assume it will be the trawn trilogy

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:20 PM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

obi-wan killer~ sorry about the time taken. the next book is due out on the 26th of july. it's dark nest I: the joiner king. the next two are out sometime in the autum september-november i think. the new series (of 9 books) is going to be called Legacy of the FOrce and starts next june (2006). for more information go on theforce.net

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:25 PM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

thanks i told a cople of people to spread the word.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:54 PM
Click here to Send obi-one killer a Private Message Find more posts by obi-one killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

ur welcome obi-wan

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:12 PM
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

did u recieve my PM?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:13 PM
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

oh shit, i just realised. it wasn't u i PMd. sorry bout that, i mistook u for darth-yoda

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:15 PM
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

dont worry. i hope his book is good or at least the story keep me updated on hes doing.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send obi-one killer a Private Message Find more posts by obi-one killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

yeah i got ur private message thx

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote:
with something like star wars, you cant afford to write a story and put in what you want because it sounds 'cool'. you have to put things into perspective, and try writing for other people. its all well and good writing for yourself, but if no-one else likes it then why continue?

I don't agree with this, unless you want to make money of it, this should be your last objective... You write for you and you alone if people like it good for them smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i am writing for myself not for anyboda else i dont want to make money out of it i want to do it because i can and i will enjoy it

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

well said darth-yoda

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:58 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hx starwarsfreak34 so anymore character ideas

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:32 PM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i am writing for myself not for anyboda else i dont want to make money out of it i want to do it because i can and i will enjoy it

Then you really shouldn't care about what people might think of your story's just write..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i dont i would just like some input for my ideas and to c if my story is anygood i would like my story more if other people enjoyed it aswell

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:14 PM
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
hx starwarsfreak34 so anymore character ideas

if ur serious about ur work then i suggest not giving ideas out in a chatroom/forum. i'll send u an e-mail of some of the character bios from my trilogy sometime soon, okay?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:43 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I will help you any way I can.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

thx dark glentract any names that i could use its my weak point lol

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:12 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Actually I am having that same problem with my stories.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:05 PM