KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » who is the best transporter/teleporter in DC

who is the best transporter/teleporter in DC
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

who is the best transporter/teleporter in DC

marvel has pip, nightcrawler, solo, cloak, etc, but i cant think of any in dc

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:24 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

not even the best
any dc tranporter!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:20 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

marvel has a lot of teleporters come to think of it. Blink, Gateway, Lila Cheney, Illyana in addition to those above...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:22 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

lol but i want DC

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:30 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Ragman's suit will automatically teleport him to where he's needed, but I'm not sure if it's voluntary on Ragman's part.

I'll bet that Zatanna could teleport, although I'm not sure if she has; she certainly teleported Impulse away at one point. In fact, magic users might be the best bet for teleporters in the DCU; I think Phantom Stranger and Dr. Fate have both done so. I can't think of anyone who's specific power is teleportation, though.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:01 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

awww
but thanks for the info

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:43 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Hang on:

During a Flash story arc, Wally faced a girl who was instantly (and sometimes involuntarily) teleported around whenever she was touched. She let off a bit of an explosion when she did so, however, and she can't go very far, and I don't think she had that much control over where she ended up.

Hope this helps. I know it's pretty vague, but I took a guess that you're looking for a DC teleporter to merge with a Marvel one? I know you're into that kinda thing, lol.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:35 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

no not making an amalgam smile actually trying to make improve a team i've been trying to come up with and i really want a teleporter and so far i dont have anyone purely from the dcu. i figured dc might atleast have a rip-off of nightcrawler. . . alwell. it's wierd, marvel has so many superheroes that can teleport without magic but it really looks like that dc has no teleporters whatsoever except their master magicians.

thanks for you input.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:53 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

does anyone remember El Dorado from the super-friends cartoons? did he appear in any comics?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:35 AM
jrodslam

GL, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, Raven, Mirror Master, Empress, Captain Marvel, Darkseid's omega beams can transport people, but im not sure about himself. The Dark Lord, The Phantom Stranger, Jack O' Lantern, Dreamslayer, and the list goes on and on.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:25 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

do any of those just have teleportaion or is it just a given snce theyre so poweful

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:59 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
no not making an amalgam smile actually trying to make improve a team i've been trying to come up with and i really want a teleporter and so far i dont have anyone purely from the dcu. i figured dc might atleast have a rip-off of nightcrawler. . . alwell. it's wierd, marvel has so many superheroes that can teleport without magic but it really looks like that dc has no teleporters whatsoever except their master magicians.

thanks for you input.

Yeah, DC seems to have missed the bus on the teleportation thing.

Not making an amalgam? big grin Darn. It would be cool if there was someone to mix with Nightcrawler or something.

I still feel like there's some obvious teleporter that I'm missing. I'll try to think about it some more.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:23 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well there is nightcreeper.
he's in the JLX. an amalgam of Nightcrawler and The Creeper (the crazy batman villain and joker's laughing gas made him crazy). and in fan fiction there is Hellcrawler (hellboy and nightcrawler). as for any ideas i have, i think and nightcrawler/deathstroke amalgam would be pretty sweet.

i cant believe that dc doesnt have a character with such an obvious power!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:16 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

fun fact: Nightcrawler was originally offered to DC to be on some superhero team (I forget which) but they turned it down.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:49 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

ninja
thats so crazy!!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:48 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think DC shunned teleporting in favour of giving every single one of their major characters super speed

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

this sucks!
the only one i can think of is El Dorado and he isnt even in comics!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:43 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

wasnt there a bunch of teleporters mentioned in the Identity Crisis arc?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wasnt there a bunch of teleporters mentioned in the Identity Crisis arc?

?????

someone answer this man's question!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:10 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

ok what do you guys think of this:
martian manhunter has complete control of his anatomy
he can become completely intangible and invisible
combined with his superspeed, it's pretty much teleporting, right?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:59 AM