KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Robocop Vs Terminator

Robocop Vs Terminator
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrodslam

Tough fight, but i think so.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:30 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I'd give Robocop an outside chance agaisnt the 800 and the T-X. However as mentioned before, the T-1000 is the most lethal terminator model by some distance.

Robocop won't win that one I don't think..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:40 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I'd give Robocop an outside chance agaisnt the 800 and the T-X. However as mentioned before, the T-1000 is the most lethal terminator model by some distance.

Robocop won't win that one I don't think..

I agree 100% Theres no ways hes beating the T-1000. If he had the Cobra Assault Canon from Robo 1 or the "BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" from part 2, hed possibly be able to beat the TX. The 800 is a perfect matchup for him considering they are equal in most ways. Due to durability is see Robo taking the majoritry of that fight though.

Cain on the other hand, would beat the 800 or TX fairly easy imo.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:44 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

The Cobra Assault Cannon is a .50 cal rifle. A bit weaker then your standard 65mm RPG.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:00 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Who has a 65mm RPG? What is it?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:17 PM
chriscaffee

Originally posted by jrodslam
Who has a 65mm RPG? What is it?

Terminator shoots the T-X with an RPG in the cemetary.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:48 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

You mean the rocket launcher? Cause thats the only thing he shot her with in the cemetary. 2 different types of guns.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:33 AM
chriscaffee

It was a Russian RPG-7 firing a B40 rocket. RPGs are by definition rocket launchers.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:07 AM
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

This is a Russian RPG-7

The RPG-7 is a further development of the previous RPG-2 antitank grenade launcher. RPG-7, in its first version, known as RPG-7V, has been adopted by Soviet army in 1961, and still is widely fielded in Russia and at least 50 more countries. By far, RPG-7 can be considered as one of the most successful antitank grenade launchers ever made. Initially thought as an anti-armor weapon, it latter has been adopted for other fire-support missions by introduction of various types of grenades, such as anti-infantry HE-FRAG, multi-purpose Thermobaric / FAE, and some other types of ammunition. The antitank grenades for RPG-7 also came a long way, from original PG-7V grenade, with penetration of about 260mm/10inches of RHA, and up to 500mm/20inches of RHA or 1.5 meters/5ft of brick wall with single-warhead PG-7VL grenade, developed in 1977. By the late 1980s, a tandem-type PG-7VR grenade has been introduced. This grenade has two warheads and is intended against the most modern tanks, fitted with ERA (Explosive Reactive Armor). Front warhead sets off the ERA, and second warhead then penetrates more than 600mm/24in of armor.
The RPG-7 is a shoulder fired, single-shot, smoothbore recoilless launcher. Grenades are loaded from the front, and the rear of the barrel is fitted with venturi nozzle. Because of the recoilless design, there is a dangerous backblast zone, more than 20 meters/60ft long. The antitank grenades are of combination type, using a charge of smokeless powder for RCL-type launch. Once grenade reaches safe distance from the shooter (about 10-20 meters), the built-in rocket booster engine ignites and further accelerates the grenade, greatly enhancing the effective range (up to 500+ meters for single warhead grenades, up to 200+ meters for much heavier tandem or FAE grenades). Because of increase in range, RPG-7 is usually issued with 2.7X fixed magnification optical sight, designated PGO-7. The sight has a range-finding scale for typical targets (tanks) with height of 2.7m/9ft, and windage adjustment scales. RPG-7 also fitted with backup iron sights. RPG-7 uses mechanical ignition system with manually cocked external hammer, and a single-action trigger. Because of this, grenade must be properly aligned with the firing mechanism upon loading._
Each AT grenade consists of a large-caliber HEAT warhead with base fuze, with the 40mm diameter rocket engine behind. The rocket nozzles are located at the front of the engine, close to the warhead. The tail of the rocket is fitted with folding stabiliztator fins, which are extended when grenade leaves the barrel. The launch charge, made of black powder, is loaded into a combustible cardboard case, and attached to the rear of the grenade prior to loading into launcher. Grenades and launch charges are carried in special backpacks. By the original soviet standards, grenadier carries two rounds, and his assistant carries three more. There were several minor upgrades to the basic design of the RPG-7 in USSR and Russia, the most important being the RPG-7D, with two-part takedown barrel, which was issued to the airborne troops. Since RPG-7 was, and still is manufactured in many countries (such as Bulgaria, China, Iraq and Romania, to name a few), there are plenty of modifications in launcher, and, more important, in grenades. RPG-7 is a simple and inexpensive weapon, yet it possess a high threat to most modern tanks, and also can serve in a number of other roles, making it a true one-man artillery.

Attachment: rpg7.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:11 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

But wouldnt that be alot more easier to dodge than the Cobra Assault Cannon? I think so.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:01 AM
Benhacker

Smile

Originally posted by jrodslam
But wouldnt that be alot more easier to dodge than the Cobra Assault Cannon? I think so.

Yes, it would be. In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, the T-X was caught off guard and her plasma cannon was fully charged, the blast from the HEW(High Explosive Warhead) combined with the fully charged plasma cannon knocked the T-X back through a grave stone and destroyed her plasma cannon.

In Terminator 2: Judgement Day, I wish the T-800 used the mini-gun on the T-1000.

Benhacker cool

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:31 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Terminator is a killer shit and it has no concience and it will stop at nothing to destroy alex murphy lol

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:16 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

If the Terminator was smart enough, it could take hostages.

Robocop will try to save them naturally and leave himself open.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:09 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Exactly, it has basic psychology programming as well which is a definite edge.

Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Terminator is a killer shit and it has no concience and it will stop at nothing to destroy alex murphy lol

laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:02 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Terminator will Terminate RoboCop

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:19 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
costass

It's not clearly who will win and lose... I thing both models T-1000 and TX will rip appart Robocop separately.... However I am a very big fan of Robocop and I thing that Robocop Vs T-800/850 will be good to be compared. if they have vs. solo battle I thing both of them will almost completely destroyed and Robocop will win... I will explain why.... Becasue is smarter and can think and have humanity, and humans can thing (not all of them). but if skynet want robocop removed from earth he will send 2, 3 or more t-800 and robocop will be fully destroyed no chance against two terminators at same time.... about runing... I am a little bit tired now but if I have time I will put screen shot of robocop RUNNING ... yes he is run in Robocop 1 when the bus of bad gyus pushed him to close to with the big barrel with bio-hazzard liquids inside ... that's it...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 06:29 AM
costass is currently offline Click here to Send costass a Private Message Find more posts by costass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Originally posted by Konjammenson
Robocop is a pus. There is no reason anyone/thing should be afraid of him. Let's say he was.....tough. He has one HUGE problem. He's part human, therefore he is capable of feeling pitty and remorse, compassion. The terminator is not. Terminator is a killing machine and robocop is an enforcer of justice for all.

Enforcer of justice, right? Here's my idea. What if a T-850 was sent to kill someone in Robocops city? He'd have to stop him, as he'd be the only one even coming close to being capable of the act. And he has the peoples safety as motivation! How about that?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:25 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Robocop v Terminator. HMMMM interesting. No doubt in my mind that if you're sayng the T-100, T-1000 or TX versus Robocop hands doen Robo will be killed. I don't believe that Robo possesses the knowledge or have the firepower it would take to take out ant of the Terminators.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 11:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Someone actually edited together a short movie of Terminator VS Robocop, looks almost real.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:03 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Shocked WOW

WOW

That is totally wicked eek!

Benhacker cool

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:53 AM