KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Mind babble...

Mind babble...
Started by: Fëanor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fëanor
definately a winner for the idiocy award....BUT HEY!

Wait for the corner to turn around
Wait for the rope to come unbound
I’ve got a feeling down below me there
It stirs the feelings but no one cares

My friend rises to your abrasive touch
It wilts for sure when you do me much
I yearn for something that’s bound to be
A whole lotta nothing but agony

To thrust the mind goin’ in and out
The sweat of my youth will likely burst and spout
What I’ve got left is nothing more
Than a night with a lonely bore

Give me wine and drink my lovely dove
When my hand is curled and balled to shove
The inner moisture that seeps on me
Hold on girl, I’ve got to pee

.... ummm.... laughing out loud laughing out loud And that's all I have to say stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:22 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Coldfire
.... ummm.... laughing out loud laughing out loud And that's all I have to say stick out tongue
laughing.....and yet you've said so much shifty

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:44 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

So I have.... laughing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:48 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

weird how we know so much from saying so little huh

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:56 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Lol all those layers of hidden meaning aren't so hidden after all stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:33 PM
Fëanor

okay....back to some of my prosaic proses

As I look at your gelatinous orbs, a thought comes to my blanked mind. A thought, though fevered, is racked with images mundane and superfluous. How is it when I kiss those botoxed lips an urge fills my bowels with vile and venom that regurgitates its mushy contents. I feel it here. Yet I know not why. The candied corpus of your form though perfect in every way is reminiscent of a boxed doll sold at a store near you, worth less than 7 dollars but worth in sentiment to the hands of a child. And with practiced stride, the room quiets with awe and revulsion, shame and ignorance. And behold, the gods have truly outdone themselves in creating that which is not real but real. With skilled hands and instruments of death and torture has been put to use other than originally intended. The why’s and how’s lost in paper like words as the world holds its collective breath in search of an answer beyond even the godlike machination of the media to repudiate.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:02 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

..... wow...... blink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:52 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

haha *stomach roils at the botox and gelatinous comments...*

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:05 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

huh lol stick out tongue Niiiiiice. You should've seen the comments Feanor had on the OTF last night... yeesh.... gross....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:19 PM
Fëanor

laughing out loud

this is what happens when your mind is in a state....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:30 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

laughing Yeah sounds like its just horrible stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:14 PM
Fëanor

not to worry tho - i've somewhat tamed my next one

as soon as i can get out of my head and onto paper....eek!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:20 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

eek! Ooo can't wait then! big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:42 PM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

as long as no goo hits the net i am ok with that, but let us keep from making such revolting comments OK>???? ahahahhha!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:39 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:26 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

laughing Yeah no more revolting comments laughing out loud stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:57 PM
Fëanor

nope....nada one

but i've come to realise that my stuff is very very different from what's in this forum....yes, yes...i know

we all have our own style, but for some reason mine looks - archaic blink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:03 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Fëanor
nope....nada one

but i've come to realise that my stuff is very very different from what's in this forum....yes, yes...i know

we all have our own style, but for some reason mine looks - archaic blink

Lol yeah we all have different styles, and yours is very unique yes But I like it nonetheless big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:14 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

archaic makes your stuff unique, a quality to be cherished like a fine wine, a good woman, and a precious jewel. keep em comin!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:22 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
archaic makes your stuff unique, a quality to be cherished like a fine wine, a good woman, and a precious jewel. keep em comin!

Lol nice comparison stick out tongue big grin But yeah post some more for us soon if ya can yes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:56 PM