KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Deepths of Azarath

Deepths of Azarath
Started by: Lord Follen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 107 108 [109]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ lets make it come back happy }

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 02:48 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

lol okay

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 04:49 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexis223

Tongue

yo ppl im new here! i saw this website and i RLLY wanna join! big grin these are my 3 characters!!!! i may need help to choose one! ;P
NAME: Alexis
RACE: human
APPEARENCE: blue eyes, long jet black hair, blue one shouldered shirt, mothers necklace that means the world to her, long teal skirt.
POWERS: can control all elements (wind, water, earth, fire)
EQUIPTMENT: none always uses powers
SMALL BACKROUND: traveled around the world after parents were killed and finally ended up near titan's tower. was added to the titan's team but slade still tries to capturer her to control her as his own.
this is my second one!
NAME: Lia
RACE: the mer-people
APPEARENCE: seaweed green eyes, wavy sand colored hair, when has tail a tail that changes color to different emotion. when legs t-shirt and torn-up jeans.
POWERS:can control, freeze, and boil water.
EQUIPTMENT: none
SMALL BACKROUND: father is neptune and she grew up in atlantis, but will visit the main land,so she has friends that have never learned her secret or understood her.
last one!

NAME: Karma
RACE: WERE cats
APPEARENCE:dark purple eyes, orange fur with black stripes, jean skirt, shirt with sleeves that have been ripped off, and leather boots.
POWERS: has night vision, can sense the smallest bug in a field of grass, claws that can slice threw pure metal.
EQUIPTMENT: hidden dagger in each leather boot, backpack for aid.
SMALL BACKROUND: use to live in the forests in the mountains before a large pack of were wolves moved into the territory and forced the were cats to move and now her race lives a forest near titan's tower and she got to meet up with an old friend ...... beast boy

hope u enjoy my ppl!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 10:38 PM
alexis223 is currently offline Click here to Send alexis223 a Private Message Find more posts by alexis223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

dude check the last post this RP was has been dead for several years you could always check out the ones that are running or go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...38#post13673575
and put up your own rp suggestion at this link till it gets approved

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 11:00 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote